Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,659 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. (5052 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 04, 2016
This is no joke at all. As long as she's no longer a virgin and up to 20 years of age and with no child, she must have had at least one abortion. Fvck religion and moderate dressing, none of these girls are saints. Including my sister. There's an abortion clinic close to where I live in Nigeria. Words can't explain what my eyes have seen. Some are even as young as 14. Guys, we're not safe. And I dare any girl to challenge this!

7 Likes

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Garshyzee(m): 8:03am On Sep 04, 2016
eleyi gidi gan....pictures or adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by royalemperors: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2016
uyi26:
This is no joke at all. As long as she's no longer a virgin and up to 20 years of age and with no child, she must have had at least one abortion. Fvck religion and moderate dressing, none of these girls are saints. Including my sister. There's an abortion clinic close to where I live in Nigeria. Words can't explain what my eyes have seen. Some are even as young as 14..... Guys, we're not safe. And I dare any girl to challenge this!

The best thing you should have done was to report to the police and let them seal off the abortion clinic since abortion to Nigeria law is illegal and also these re minors involve . If you re afraid of reporting them, just pm me the place and I will contact the authority.

We guys aren't safe? Do these girls, including the minors impregnate themselves? isn't it guys like you that gets carried away after seeing a pvssy and end up depositing your sperm in it without minding what these girls would go through when your deposited sperm in them turns into seed?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2016
This isn't true..80% of Nigerian girls are actually decent smiley

Am just messing with ya..I mean 20%! That one sef too plenty* make nobody quote me Biko grin

1 Like

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by ednut1(m): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2016
Who gv dem belle or pay for d abortion. Its guys

4 Likes

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by thesicilian: 8:17am On Sep 04, 2016
I agree. From my own estimates I will say 80 - 90% is a fairly accurate number

2 Likes

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2016
uyi26:
This is no joke at all. As long as she's no longer a virgin and up to 20 years of age and with no child, she must have had at least one abortion. Fvck religion and moderate dressing, none of these girls are saints. Including my sister. There's an abortion clinic close to where I live in Nigeria. Words can't explain what my eyes have seen. Some are even as young as 14. Guys, we're not safe. And I dare any girl to challenge this!
Who got them impregnated?.

3 Likes

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by EMPERORLEEE(m): 8:26am On Sep 04, 2016
Hanhan Op stop exaggerating na, it's not up to 90% joor. Let's just say 88%.

5 Likes

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 04, 2016
thesicilian:
I agree. From my own estimates I will say 80 - 90% is a fairly accurate number
ednut1:
royalemperors:

The best thing you should have done was to report to the police and let them seal off the abortion clinic since abortion to Nigeria law is illegal and also these re minors involve . If you re afraid of reporting them, just pm me the place and I will contact the authority.

We guys aren't safe? Do these girls, including the minors impregnate themselves? isn't it guys like you that gets carried away after seeing a pvssy and end up depositing your sperm in it without minding what these girls would go through when your deposited sperm in them turns into seed?
how's that my business? If they decide to go and abort their lives away. Why should I report the place or whoever runs the place? Didn't the girls know that unprotected sex leads to unwanted pregnancy? I don't want to insult you this morning. I don't do minors for your info.

1 Like

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 04, 2016
ednut1:
who told them to spread their legs if they know they weren't ready for the duties of motherhood.

2 Likes

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by royalemperors: 8:29am On Sep 04, 2016
uyi26:
how's that my business? If they decide to go and abort their lives away. Why should I report the place or whoever runs the place? Didn't the girls know that unprotected sex leads to unwanted pregnancy? I don't want to insult you this morning. I don't do minors for your info.

I leave you to your saddened heart!

5 Likes

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 04, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:
Hanhan Op stop exaggerating na, it's not up to 90% joor. Let's just say 88%.
who's exaggerating? Is it not true?

1 Like

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Luckylife(m): 8:30am On Sep 04, 2016
Nigerians girls are smart and matured compare to Kenyans girls . So I believe the op is a Kenyan because is not saying the fact on ground . 30% at most

2 Likes

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 04, 2016
asuo27:
Who got them impregnated?.
who told them to spread their legs?

2 Likes

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 04, 2016
Luckylife:
Nigerians girls are smart and matured compare to Kenyans girls . So I believe the op is a Kenyan because is not saying the fact on ground . 30% at most
guy get sense. Does the name Uyi sound kenyan?

1 Like

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2016
uyi26:
who told them to spread their legs?
Is that all?.

1 Like

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Sweetnik22(f): 8:34am On Sep 04, 2016
Hw many girls has d op impregnated n who r those impregnating them girls U guyz should chain that thing inbtwn ur legs so that some girls will not abort undecided

2 Likes

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by ednut1(m): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2016
uyi26:
who told them to spread their legs if they know they weren't ready for the duties of motherhood.
it takes 2 to tango grin. Dat place is illegal. Report it o

1 Like

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2016
Some gal are nothing but fools. I knw a gal a friend shared her control to me. She aborted cos she didn't knw who was responsible. D idiot stills open her leg to fuk without cd. Postinor dat is once a month she now uses it at least 6 times a month. Me self fuk am bt pulled out. When they cant conceive in d future its one innocent witch in d village dem go blame

2 Likes

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 04, 2016
eddyjibs:
Some gal are nothing but fools. I knw a gal a friend shared her control to me. She aborted cos she didn't knw who was responsible. D idiot stills open her leg to fuk without cd. Postinor dat is once a month she now uses it at least 6 times a month. Me self fuk am bt pulled out. When they cant conceive in d future its one innocent witch in d village dem go blame
God bless you. That's why I avoid Nigerian girls like a plague.

3 Likes

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2016
ednut1:
it takes 2 to tango grin. Dat place is illegal. Report it o
report fire.
Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by dollyjoy(f): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2016
uyi26:
Guys are not safe?

Who impregnated those girls in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2016
Sweetnik22:
Hw many girls has d op impregnated n who r those impregnating them girls U guyz should chain that thing inbtwn ur legs so that some girls will not abort undecided
I've only impregnated one girl and that's the girl I'm currently engaged to.
Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
Guys are not safe?

Who impregnated those girls in the first place
who brought their itchy vaginas to the guys in the first place?

4 Likes

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by dollyjoy(f): 8:49am On Sep 04, 2016
eddyjibs:

But you are a bigger fool for thinking "pulling out" is safe considering the fact that you don't know her health status nor is pulling out a reliable way of preventing pregnancy.

See? You are a bigger dunder head.

10 Likes

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2016
dollyjoy:

But you are a bigger fool for thinking "pulling out" is safe considering the fact that you don't know her health status nor is pulling out a reliable way of preventing pregnancy.

See? You are a bigger dunder head.
someone is feeling guilty tongue.she is d fool here not me. I hv nothing to lose. She does

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Sweetnik22(f): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2016
uyi26:
I've only impregnated one girl and that's the girl I'm currently engaged to.
Ok n thats y u're bold to talk about d@ smiley congrats tho

1 Like

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by dollyjoy(f): 8:53am On Sep 04, 2016
eddyjibs:
someone is feeling guilty tongue.she is d fool here not me. I hv nothing to lose. She does

You have everything to losewink

2 Likes

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2016
Dat was how i found a hexagon shaped pill in a so called church gals room during nysc. G 5008 was inscribed on d pill. She said its aspirin. Out of curiosity i google d G 5008. Omo fear catch me. Na virgin sure pass. Any gal who is not a virgin is a hoe

5 Likes

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2016
eddyjibs:
Dat was how i found a hexagon shaped pill in a so called church gals room during nysc. G 5008 was inscribed on d pill. She said its aspirin. Out of curiosity i google d G 5008. Omo fear catch me. Na virgin sure pass. Any gal who is not a virgin is a hoe
I know that drug. Girls are useless I swear.

1 Like

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by jamalnation(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2016
OP at least 60% dat ur 93% is way too much They are still few decent once around.

1 Like

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2016
jamalnation:
OP at least 60% dat ur 93% is way too much They are still few decent once around.
which 60? I should have even said 98

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It / Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life / Man Caught By His Brother Sneaking Into The House With Plus-Sized Lady At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.