Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Who Is Hotter? Photos Of Angelo And His Girl Friend And Our Beverly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Hotter? Photos Of Angelo And His Girl Friend And Our Beverly (1508 Views)

See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos / Watch The Video Of Beverly & Angelo Having Sex In Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Hotter? Photos Of Angelo And His Girl Friend And Our Beverly by omobarBlog(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2013
who do you think will finally take the place in Agelo's life? meanwhile see the pics below to see who is hotter and lay your comments guy..click here to see more pics :http://omobar..com/2013/08/who-is-hotter-photos-of-angelo-and-his.html

Re: Who Is Hotter? Photos Of Angelo And His Girl Friend And Our Beverly by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 03, 2013
The two girls are HOT.

But, that Angelo looks like an ape man.

And, Ehen, that 3rd pics looks like were 2guys are kissing.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Hotter? Photos Of Angelo And His Girl Friend And Our Beverly by omobarBlog(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2013
nyere84: The two girls are HOT.

But, that Angelo looks like an ape man.

Me just tire jare
Re: Who Is Hotter? Photos Of Angelo And His Girl Friend And Our Beverly by Enegod(m): 9:53am On Aug 03, 2013
skinny girls...ouch!!
Re: Who Is Hotter? Photos Of Angelo And His Girl Friend And Our Beverly by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2013
I find dat angelo disgusting, don't know if its 2much exposure of his skin or the over long dreadlocks. The two gals are hot btw.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Photos Of Angelo And His Girl Friend And Our Beverly by Indifferent(m): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hot? Both of them are ice blocks
Re: Who Is Hotter? Photos Of Angelo And His Girl Friend And Our Beverly by dan9000(m): 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
nyere84:

And, Ehen, that 3rd pics looks like were 2guys are kissing.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Photos Of Angelo And His Girl Friend And Our Beverly by omobarBlog(m): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=dan9000][/quote]
lol abi oh?
Re: Who Is Hotter? Photos Of Angelo And His Girl Friend And Our Beverly by Cikoloko(m): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=Valeree]I find dat angelo disgusting, don't know if its 2much exposure of his skin or the over long dreadlocks. The two gals are hot btw...but Angelo won't lev dat white chic

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Of Our Time! / , / My Galfrnd S Childish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.