Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (524181 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by brainboxmedia(m): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Host ur websites for as low as #4500 with free domain name, 50Gb space and 150GB monthly bandwidth. Visit http://gr8impacthost.com for more details.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Shininstar30(f): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
iyenimofe:

Well, you cant install an app on a web page as you'll do on your OS's harddisk, if you don't own the web page.
However, if you own the page (and probably the website) you can run a Web based app that allows the user make use of the app/site without any downloading on his/her PC.
To create this, the web developer( which in this case is you) needs the knowledge of HTML and dynamic web content technology like JavaScript, PHP, ASP.net, Python, e.t.c.
And definitely, most of these shall be treated on this thread...

More grace webmaster
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Shininstar30(f): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
iyenimofe:
Before, I continue, does anybody have problems viewing the syntax in code view, especially mobile devices?

Can I use my mobile device to do all these, where and how do I start pls boss
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by kapersky(m): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2015
LEARN HOW TO MAKE PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE WITH WORDPRESS.. A CASE STUDY OF
Learn how to create a website like ....
WATCH, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE....
VISIT: www.thecomlovers..com for your questions...

How To Create A Naijaloaded Website -1-Introduction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6hd8KlJbLk?list=PLJNW2DKDGQpmG5DTicR7tTtgzRYa1rdJn

How To Create a Website like -2-Installations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FueTIbgS-6w?list=PLJNW2DKDGQpmG5DTicR7tTtgzRYa1rdJn

DUE TO VIOLATION OF ADMIN'S RULES I WILL NOT UPLOAD ALL THE VIDEOS HERE
BUT FEEL FREE TO WATCH IT HERE AND CHECKOUT OTHER VIDEOS IN OUR CHANNEL...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJNW2DKDGQpmG5DTicR7tTtgzRYa1rdJn

DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE.... DROP YOUR COMMENT IN YOUTUBE COMMENT BOX OR VISIT www.thecomlovers..com for more info...

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by rubebe(m): 8:35am On Aug 24, 2015
Please,I need Adobe Dreamweaver CS6.Anybody with Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 can kindly upload it to my gmail account(aabimbolu@gmail.com).I will so much appreciate it if I can have it.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by lionet: 12:36am On Aug 25, 2015
Are you a good Web designer/developer?check out this site and let me know if you can give me something exactly like it ASAP ; www.gabdesign.com
U can respond by whatsapp to 08072779181. Now.
Thank you.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Neduzze5(m): 12:38am On Aug 25, 2015
lionet:
Are you a good Web designer/developer?check out this site and let me know if you can give me something exactly like it ASAP ; www.gabdesign.com
U can respond by whatsapp to 08072779181. Now.
Thank you.

Sending you a message
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by brainboxmedia(m): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Become a web host reseller and get free WHMCS to run your own hosting platform. Visit www.gr8impacthost.com for details or call 09020730161.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by sil4all(m): 6:37am On Aug 28, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by yinkeys(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
Someone should help me check out this site www.lukepeerfly.com I want to know if it was made with Wordpress or HTML, am contemplating on which I'd learn @brainboxmedia @iyenimofe @kapersky
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Catalyst007(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
LET ME DESIGN AMAZING BANNERS AND YOUR BLOG/WEBSITE HEADER IMAGES;
www.nairaland.com/2561523/boost-website-blog-traffic-200
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by chichriso: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2015

TO BOOST YOUR BLOG TRAFFIC, CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by tunddy(m): 4:32am On Sep 04, 2015
Hi web design gurus in the house.....pls what is the meaning of this result

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Host your website today for as low as =N= 1,350 per month. http:///1JBYyIz
enquiries@tecpros.net
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by glintspot: 2:12am On Sep 05, 2015
AFFORDABLE, RELIABLE WEB DESIGN FOR BUSINESSES –N15,000 ONLY

Why don't you have a website yet? Could it be:
- Because you think it is too expensive?
-Take Your Business Online Get A Website. If Your Business Is Not on The Internet, Your Business Will Soon Be Out Of Business
- Because you do not realize it can help your business within a month? You do not realize that with just N15, 000 you used to set up a website you can make millions for your business yearly. With just that website your business can grow from small to medium or big scale within a year!

I can setup a reliable web site for your business with a full domain (www.yourbusinessname.com) using CMS (Content management system) with best design to give your business an online presence that fits your goals..

The most important things you need from a website are:

1. CMS - Content Management System, that is, a convenient way of generating content such as text (words), pictures and video.

2. Hosting - • Disk Space 1500, Bandwidth7,000 , Yearly Price N3,500 , 24/7 support , Cpanel enabled
3. Navigation Panel and Pages For Contact Us, Portfolio, services, About Us etc If you want forms, it can be incorporated at same cost.

4. Our CMS is Search Engine Traffic Friendly. If you do the right things, you will start receiving lots of visitors from within Nigeria who are serious customers so long as your phone number is visible on you website.

5. You get traffic Stats

HOW TO START:

1. Call or text to Daniel on 08183632148 or 07038980699 Visit www.glintspot.com and my email address is glintspot@gmail.com
to indicate interest and then send a soft copy of your logo and your website contect in a zip file format to glintspot@gmail.com

2. I will send you my account number to pay an upfront of 80%(N12,000) of the price for start up

3. Once I confirm payment, I will work on your website www.yourbusiness.com exclusive domain.

Note: This PROMO is for only business website package, corporate bodies are not included in this package. If you do not have a logo, I will create one with the simple tools I have. It will be a basic logo!.
But any additional functionality will be charged for.

4. After I have finished with your design, I will expect my balance payment which after i have received i will send you the cpanel account username & password and security information, which you must change preferably.

5. As a bonus, I will create 5 custormized email address of your website (e.g info@yoursite.com)

8. You will have to pay to renew your domain yearly. I will update you on time!

My Name is Daniel. I would be glad to work with you.
My Phone Number is 08183632148 or 07038980699 Visit www.glintspot.com and my email address is glintspot@gmail.com
WE KNOW WEB DESIGN, with over 5 Years Experience You Can Be Sure Your Website Is in Safe Hands . We offer BUSINESS WEBSITE, CORPORATE WEBSITE,E-COMMERCE( ONLINE SHOP), COURIER TRACKING WEBSITE ,NEWS PUBLISHERS/BLOG WEBSITES, SOCIAL MEDIA/ FORUM WEBSITE & MOBILE APPLICATION

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by brainboxmedia(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
It is a wordpress based blog
yinkeys:
Someone should help me check out this site www.lukepeerfly.com I want to know if it was made with Wordpress or HTML, am contemplating on which I'd learn @brainboxmedia @iyenimofe @kapersky
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2015
Hey house, i got this e-book from one foreign sport site on Virtual Football betting, i don use am myself and it worked but on a gentle wining style.
It showed 7 different playing strategies in VFL betting.
Though wasnt free. I paid for it and i av even bought hundreds of ebooks b4God blessed me wit dis.
The patterns and tricks discussed and revealed in it are working on Nairabet and Merrybet like madt! if u ar intrested in getting it, i am reselling it at a cost of N500 which is no where near wat i bought it for. U can contact me to get it click http:///7oE19B. Then fill your account details
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by yinkeys(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
brainboxmedia:
It is a wordpress based blog
bro, that blog is pretty do.pe. That's the best blog design I've ever seen. That means am going to learn Wordpress. I have a question to ask u, Can Wordpress be used to create landing/sale pages?? Trying to narrow down my learning to Wordpress because I want to learn how to create landing pages for my future blog with Wordpress
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by brainboxmedia(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
Yes Wordpress can be used to create landing page. If you want to learn wordpress i can teach you.

Also I can also teach u how to be a webhosting reseller and how to manage people's websites.
yinkeys:
bro, that blog is pretty do.pe. That's the best blog design I've ever seen. That means am going to learn Wordpress. I have a question to ask u, Can Wordpress be used to create landing/sale pages?? Trying to narrow down my learning to Wordpress because I want to learn how to create landing pages for my future blog with Wordpress
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by yinkeys(m): 1:27am On Sep 10, 2015
brainboxmedia:
Yes Wordpress can be used to create landing page. If you want to learn wordpress i can teach you.

Also I can also teach u how to be a webhosting reseller and how to manage people's websites.
So boss, where do i start from? I'd be very happy if i can design a blog like that someday
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by chichriso: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
Am following you, sir .

CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR URL/LINK

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by phenomena16(m): 12:45am On Sep 12, 2015
Browse d Internet wit 500naira for 1gig... No imei involve... Contact 07064284558.... On WhatsApp and call.. Thanks
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by kasonud(m): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hello iyenimofe/ any webmaster here kindly help a brother with ebook/video on this topic as i want to start from scratch kasonud@gmail.com .also hw do i download from YouTube?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by deedat205(m): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hello guys, please I need assistance on how to make my site better and how best to make cash as well. Someone told me that having a domain name that has already been registered for a long time will make making money stress less as a website owner. So I went straight to expireddomains.net and luckily I got a domain which I tried to set up with my little knowledge of html. The address is www.bikinigirlwallpapers.com and I tried to host it. But after then have been unable to do anything else on it. Please I need someone that has a good idea of how to make money from wallpaper websites, how to get Google adsence and the best way to get traffic to it. Please Leave your contact if you can help and proof of any past work you have done. Thanks
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by kapersky(m): 12:26am On Sep 16, 2015
yinkeys:

IT IS A WORDPRESS SITE.... LEARN HOW TO CREATE SITE HERE FREE https://youtube.com/multimegaschool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by yinkeys(m): 8:28am On Sep 16, 2015
kapersky:

IT IS A WORDPRESS SITE.... LEARN HOW TO CREATE SITE HERE FREE https://youtube.com/c/multimegaitschool
God bless you bro
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by jammyrock(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2015
How I EARN UPTO N100,000 MONTHLY AND HOW YOU TOO CAN

Hi friend,

Its good coming your way again.
Do you know that you can convert that time you are waisting to money?
Yes! I said so.
You must have heard about bulksms, but ignored it.
Please, it is not scam. It is real and legal business in Nigeria and across.

I make N100,000 a month just by supplying units to my clients.
Now, am not talking of hawlking it. There is no hawlking. So don't be scared. You run it right inside your room or even anywhere.

Are you still waiting for a white collar job that is not coming?
Now how much do you think that WCJ will fetch you at the end?
How long will remain a slave to one boss when you can make his salary without working for him.

My poeple, shine ya eyes ooooo

Now, how do you start?

1. I will create a platform for you(website) where you can administer to your clients.

2. I will show you how you can start making customers to beg you with their money.

3. I will also show you how you can make money from emails and phone numbers.

4. And many other things you will need to make money.

Gone are the days when you will hustle and suffer like JOB.

You can build your dream on the street of internet.

Contact me today for your money making journey.

Call and whatsapp on: 09034127323
Email: ugwokejames82yahoo.com

Visit my website for an owesome experience: www.truesms247.com

Yours money Evangelist
Ugwoke James

Thanks.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ProfLogan(m): 10:35am On Sep 16, 2015
follow

nice one op..i am learning here
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Please i need help on my assignment:
Html should be created using tables and not div tags
Only inline styles (css) should be used
The width should not exceed 700px
All images should be uploaded to a server
All links should be checked before sending the html file
Subject line to be provided
From Name to be provided
Target audience to be provided
Include call for action “Visit us at Stand XXXX”
I designed the site through wordpress but my boss said i should do the above.I dont know how to go about it.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Umez100(m): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
iyenimofe:
Session: 3
Writing HTML
For you to begin the art of HTML writing, you need a text editor.
Windows Operating System (OS) users can use Notepad which is already pre-installed with the OS.
TIP: I personally recommend Notepad++ because it displays the code in a colored form, making it easier to read and understand. It is also free but has to be downloaded. Search with Google to find a website to download it from.
Mac OS users can use Text Edit as well.
In addition to these, there are professional web editors that allow you create a website visually without coding HTML tags manually. Popular ones include Adobe’s Dreamweaver and Coffee Cup HTML Editor. However, it is advisable to do without the professional web editors now as it will not help you gain mastery over HTML.
I Have wordpad on my window xp, will it work

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.