Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,029 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (524030 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Ogujichidubem: 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
hi guys mine is not a blog but a social media, i would like you guys to review it for me, i launched it recently....www.paltreev.com please visit and join a great new community, letz make nigeria a better place....the site currently supports all computer browsers and google crome or mobile browser for mobile....it has great features just like instagram....please chck it out and say whats on your mind.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Osayukidestiny: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2015
I am beginner and have just opened a site allcheatzones.wapka.mobi and i want everything in need about html. I want to learn how to design your site and also make everything u want to upload visible but u can also add me on 2go mrunivers20 or on whatsapp 09035981399 pls i need your helps
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by salams01: 9:55am On Nov 05, 2015
Ogujichidubem:
hi guys mine is not a blog but a social media, i would like you guys to review it for me, i launched it recently....www.paltreev.com please visit and join a great new community, letz make nigeria a better place....the site currently supports all computer browsers and google crome or mobile browser for mobile....it has great features just like instagram....please chck it out and say whats on your mind.

I don't have much to say but bro can u add me up. I have somethings to ask about this webpage.
whatsapp 08141990077
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 05, 2015
hi guys, i'm new to the blog world, i just got my domain name and i dont have any idea on how to design it or do anything on it... please advice.....
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hi Friends,
If you love the current design of my blog, I can set up same design for your blog if you are ready to pay for it. I personally customize my template to my taste using html, css and javascript.

So, if you don't want to go through the stress of redesigning a default blogger template or you want to create a new one, then let me get it done for you. The time is now.

Features

Features a home page with "auto" read more,and post thumbnail

Features numbered posts navigation

Can easily be changed to feature left and right sidebars with post area in the center

Can easily change width of sidebars, post area etc via Blogger Template designer

Can easily change template color via Blogger template designer

Works perfectly with Template designer custom css functionality

Custom mobile view looks awesome

Can easily display ad banners, related posts etc on mobile view

Can displays ads almost anywhere in the template; above logo, below logo, inside posts etc

How Much ?

It will cost you just N10,000 ( $50 ).

You can pay for it online, via western union or by direct bank deposit.

Once I set it up on your blog, and you notice there are some features on my blog that are not on yours, I will fix that for you for FREE.

I will definitely keep record of the email address and blog URL you submit after purchase as they will be required for the FREE edits.

All Blogger tweaks and tips on this blog work perfectly with the template.

If you've got questions, relay them via comments.

Have fun!

NB: You can also make money by referring bloggers to get this design from me. Mail me if interested.

Visit http://www.mightyfada.com/p/blog-page_5.html

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Software202(m): 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
alright
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Software202(m): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
good one
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by MifiHost: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
Install any CMS Component with our automated web installer.

100% Off Basic Hosting Plan - MifiHost

We are giving out our Basic web hosting Plan for free to users . Our Basic Plan is the real deal. There are no hidden fees, no deposit or credit card required. Signing up for a Basic free web hosting account is fast and easy. You can use our services for a lifetime if that is what you desire.Click the Link Below to go to the Offer Page

http://www.mifihost.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Kangol99(m): 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Following
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by harbiodun115: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2015
The #BiggestWebSolution offer everybody is excited about. Yes its real! Get here ultramediasolution.com/web 08187428339 BB 23B06B71
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by rev2214(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Need affordable web design and phone apps?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by enewsupdate: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Become Professional Theme Designer
There are several Online Store where you can sell your designed theme by joining store. Fantero is the example of store on which you can sell your inventory. Shopify is another market place for freelancers where user need to register to sell things online.

Another way to sell themes is designing themes for platforms like WordPress, joomla, Blogger, Drupal.
http://www.enews-update.com/make-money-using-internet-become-professional-theme-designer.html

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Kangol99(m): 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Pauls0n(m): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
I know you're interested in social media. Have you tried Symphony Tools?
This link will give you 3 months free.I like it enough to send this invite, so I think you might like it too.

http://www.symphonytools.com/invite/OTU3NTU4OTc0MzA5MDM3

Try it
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by rayval(m): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2015
Lets hook up with Mr Ajibade of Nigeria interbank settlement system (nibss)...@ nigeriadevelopers.com a social community inspired by the developers hangout organised by nibss.....with lot of job opportunities......if you were @ the Nigeria developers hangout, u sure know what I am talking about.....sign up, and search for oluwasegun Ajibade..follow him....opportunities to ask him questions...opportunities for us all.time for the real hangout....lot of us have been waiting for this opportunity...
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ayanfe96(f): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2015
Kindly hit this link to view my throwback yaro art work. http://luluartension..com.ng/2015/11/who-yaro-is-this.html?m=1
Pls support by placing a comment. God bless #LuluArts Kindly rebc
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by macaranta(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Guys kindly checkout [url]macaranta.com[/url] .It's a new e-learning website where instructors can create courses for students to take(could be free or paid),while maintaining active feedback with the students in the form of course groups,assessments ,discussions etc .Instructors get paid commissions based on number of student subscriptions to his/her course.

It's entirely tailored to the Nigerian Public and we urge you to explore [url]macaranta.com[/url] and tell us what you think.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by calltonia2000: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
please need i want to do size guide with rows and columns but after everything will i review it will not see the rows and columns it will be just plain using word press can someone help me please how to get it right. thanks
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by meemeee: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
thanks
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by francaify: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
Please call 09034940820 or 08140066811

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by tunddy(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2015
pls how can i create a new work on word press because i have a work on it already and i don't want to wipe it off
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by saleem95(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
how can i centralize an image in xhtml apart from using css i.e background image method
<style type="text/css>
body{background-image:url(imagename.jpg)}
</style>
please any help will be appreciated
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by checkmateman: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
saleem95:
how can i centralize an image in xhtml apart from using css i.e background image method
<style type="text/css>
body{background-image:url(imagename.jpg)}
</style>
please any help will be appreciated

If u don't want to use css, then javascript is ur next option but I don't see it possible without css
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by saleem95(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
checkmateman:

If u don't want to use css, then javascript is ur next option but I don't see it possible without css

If I use Css the image will centralize actually but as background image and any other text the follows will appear on the image. Any idea how I can avoid that. ..I don't really have idea on javascript though but I intend to start it soon
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by checkmateman: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
saleem95:

If I use Css the image will centralize actually but as background image and any other text the follows will appear on the image. Any idea how I can avoid that. ..I don't really have idea on javascript though but I intend to start it soon

If its a background image, then definitely things will appear on it
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by saleem95(m): 12:33am On Nov 28, 2015
checkmateman:

If its a background image, then definitely things will appear on it

Is there no way to avoid writing on the background image? ?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by checkmateman: 6:53am On Nov 28, 2015
saleem95:

Yes as the name implies background image so every other thing will be on the background
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by checkmateman: 8:33am On Nov 28, 2015
saleem95:

There is no way but if you explain what you want to do actually, I might be of help
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Software202(m): 12:46am On Nov 30, 2015
Good idea

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.