Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (523129 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by AggroBug: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
BiggSmoke:

It is not better than Jiji.

Jiji better. In Nigeria, there is nothing better than Jiji.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Usherbidex(m): 4:12am On Oct 09, 2016
Need to give your picture a top notch?

Click

http://www.campusnews.ga/site_golden_graphic_concept.xhtml

1 Share

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Temolad: 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ExperTrait(m): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
i designed a site of home page with 4 sections which are top section, content section, side section and bottom section.i want all my links to always show top, side and bottom section when it opens. . ive tried iframe, it worked but i read its nt best practice, ive also used php include but my drop down does not work cos i used bootstraps, then i dont know if php files can be indexed by google.Am just a newbie to web devolopment. tnx all
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by x58ini(m): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
when you are done and ready to host your domain, you may want to consider a domain hosting company that i trust with my files, fasthost.com.ng, they are really fast and afordable, major companies in Nigeria host with them because they have pretty fast servers, and their support is great. Hosting with them is easy too

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Chima2503: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nice topic!
DO you know you can own a bulk sms website without building or hosting a website? Yes you have your own portal and start to have users register and also resell.
It requires no technical knowlede

You get charges for only delivered SMSs, meaning you do not get charged for SMSs sent to DND numbers.
You can buy for as low as 1.39 naira per SMS as a reseller.

Find the answer on www.vallatest.com/sms

Vallatest Technologies | IT Solutions Made Easy
www.vallatest.com

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by kentochi(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2016
Chima2503:
Nice topic!
DO you know you can own a bulk sms website without building or hosting a website? Yes you have your own portal and start to have users register and also resell.
It requires no technical knowlede

You get charges for only delivered SMSs, meaning you do not get charged for SMSs sent to DND numbers.
You can buy for as low as 1.39 naira per SMS as a reseller.

Find the answer on www.vallatest.com/sms

Vallatest Technologies | IT Solutions Made Easy
www.vallatest.com
how can we do this now
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Chima2503: 9:43am On Oct 17, 2016
Simply logon to www.vallatest.com/sms and create account.
You will be guided on how to resell once your account has been created.
It's very easy.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Sanni45(m): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
Chima2503:
Simply logon to www.vallatest.com/sms and create account.
You will be guided on how to resell once your account has been created.
It's very easy.
Da-so-ok
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by oyadanoz: 5:43am On Oct 23, 2016
iyenimofe:
Why Tutor Web design Directly on
Nairaland?

The Internet is a large source of Web Design Tutorials, some correct and
some are not. Since HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript, etc may be foreign to a
newbie, he may be quite unsure of what he is learning.
To make matters worse, most tutorials do not have a FUNCTIONAL
interactive medium where questions can be asked and answered.
The Solution:
The problem will be solved if a platform is created to treat web design
tutorials and at the same time deal with questions posted by users. This
is where the thread comes in.
This thread will treat Web tutorials on HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript and so on.
These tutorials will be posted DIRECTLY HERE on the thread. Problems/
Questions can also be posted and since this is an open platform, it may
be answered by fellow Nairalanders who have had experience in our local
market.
All you have to do is sit back, visit the thread, read the posts, ask
questions (if any), contribute to or debunk posted tutorials. And you do
all of this without even leaving Nairaland! smiley How easier can it be?
Let’s set the ball rolling!!
can you help with godaddy hosting account please,
i have published my website but cant see the front end online it keep telling me coming soon, i can only see or login to my back end and nobody can login to my website please help me.
you can call this number i will pay if it work 08145672280
thanks in advance. shocked
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Kejilee(m): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2016
How bloggers can make money from their blogs even without Google AdSense

http://www.smartbrainsng.com/2016/10/how-bloggers-can-make-money-from-their.html?m=1

#Mr Lee
#Teamsmartbrains
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by AdemolaA2: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
Good day peeps , I need a good website designer to design me a good website. Please , send me an email to micheldatt@gmail.com leaving me your phone number and if possible office address. I will surely call you to discuss further about the job. THANKS!!!
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by severus(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
Qualistride Health is recruiting developers (Mobile and Web) in lagos for our startup project. for interested persons, please email me at ndukaude@gmail.com to join.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by enoch273: 3:38am On Nov 02, 2016
if you are an adsense users and you blog using the blogger platform then this is for you, this tutorial is for those who want to automatically place their adsense ads in middle of posts on blogger, click link below for the tutorial

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/11/how-to-automatically-place-adsense-ads.html
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Iggyok(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2016
Please i need a site to start blogging,any mentor to guide me?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
please help me i want to create a form with the confirm your password feature but i dont know how to make the confirm your password pls can someone assist me thanks
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by netlegend(m): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by tolor: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
Contact me on WhatsApp or phone call @ 07068327591 for U.S Google Adsense account at 5k
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by yasirashraf100: 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
thanks for great post
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by adefizzy(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2016
I NEED ADVICE

I want to change my career to web development and later, to software development. I registered for an online web development course and I have finished learning html5, I'm on css now. I still have javascript, jquery, bootstrap, wordpress, Php and python to cover in the course. My question, is it possible to cover all that within 5 month and get a job of a web developer? I'm targeting 5months cos my contract at my present company will expire in 5 month and I don't wish to continue(renew my contract) with the job after my contract expire. If you have gone through this kind of situation before, please, I need your advice. Thanks
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by iamultron: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2016
DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A CAREER IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ICT COURSE?

Web Application Development
Web Design/Development
Mobile Application Development
Digital Media Marketing
Motion Graphic Designer
Graphic Artist
3D Animator
Graphic Artist
Video Editing

Then attend the FREE #EmpowerTech Training Program LIVE IN LAGOS

3 days Each of Epic Career Changer
2 Ambient Centers in Lagos (Yaba & Ikeja)
15+ Professional Facilitators
9 Premium ICT Courses

1 Career-defining Program Platform #EMPOWERTECH 2.0

And its absolutely FREE!!!!!!!!!!>>

VENUE AND DIRECTIONS

IKEJA EmpowerTech 2.0: 29th, November, 2016

UMS Training Center: 254, Herbert Macaulay Way, Alagomeji Bus stop (by Zenith Bank)

Time: 1100 a.m. Prompt

CONTACTS: (+234) 2348187428339, 2347034711141, 09058012236,
08187434413 | BB PIN D3DC61A3, 5C3ABB44. WEBSITE:
www.ultramediasolution.com/empowertech
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2016
good morning house, pls who knows how to customise email address, something like, asdd@customerservice.com.
thanks
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by nsybest: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
how do i start
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by iamultron: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2016
We Don’t just build a store, We Build your business: Get Affordable Premium E-commerce Website for less than N100k

At UMS, we give you an easy way to sell products online. We arm you with modern store designs and the powerful features you need to provide a consistent shopping experience that works across desktop, tablet and mobile devices. The online shopping experience once reserved for major online retailers is now at your fingertips.

Our designers and developers will do hard part for you by creating beautiful, customizable themes, so you can create a store that’s as unique as your products.

Key Features for Your Ecommerce Development

Shopping Cart and Checkout
Online Payment Gateway Integration (Visa, MasterCard, Paypal, Interswitch etc)
Mobile Store and Checkout
Filtered Product Search
Digital Goods and Physical Products
Search Engine Optimized Stores
Flexible Shipping Options
Fine-Grained Tax Control
Inventory Management
Android and iPhone Apps (Premium Package)

SO HOW DOES IT WORK?

Contact us

UMS Web Solutions | Web Design | Web Development | Web Maintenance | SEO | e-commerce | Mobile Apps | +2348187428339, 07034711141 | web@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 5C3ABB44 l Website : www.ultramediasolution.com

See what Paypal stated about E-commerce shopping by Nigerians

Paypal is one the world's biggest online Payment Gateway platforms and has this to say about Nigerian online shoppers: "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

Nigerian mobile shoppers reportedly spent N128.1 billion ($610 million) in 2015 using PayPal (excluding shopping using other payment platforms such as Interswitch, GTPay etc), and are on target for N172 billion ($819 million) this year.

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development cant afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks'

We understand E-commerce Solutions - from E-commerce Web Development, E-commerce Mobile App Development, Payment Gateway Integration, Invoicing Integration, E-commerce Online PPC & SEO Campaigns

SO HOW DOES IT WORK?

Contact us

UMS Web Solutions | Web Design | Web Development | Web Maintenance | SEO | e-commerce | Mobile Apps | +2348187428339, 07034711141 | web@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 5C3ABB44 l Website : www.ultramediasolution.com

See what Paypal said about online E-commerce spending by Nigerians

"Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

Nigerian mobile shoppers reportedly spent N128.1 billion ($610 million) in 2015 using PayPal (excluding shopping using other payment platforms such as Interswitch, GTPay etc), and are on target for N172 billion ($819 million) this year.

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development cant afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks

What we will deploy

- Well designed Ecommerce web platform to showcase your products
- Set up Konga and Jumia marketplace for your business (drive more business traffic
- Set up & Integrate your social media accounts
- Payment Gateway (where customers can purchae ur products and pay with credit or debit cards
- Setup Business accounts on directories
- 1-month maintenance and online marketing done for u
- Tens of branded onsite and online marketing campign designs/banners
- Set-up business email addresses
- SEO installation
- DIY Image upload tutorials
- DIY blog training‎ FREE
- Shopping Cart and Checkout
- Mobile App for ur ecommerce (for Premium package ONLY)

Plus much more

SO HOW DOES IT WORK?

Contact us

UMS Web Solutions | Web Design | Web Development | Web Maintenance | SEO | e-commerce | Mobile Apps | +2348187428339, 07034711141 | web@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 5C3ABB44 l Website : ultramediasolution.com/web

Get The Ultimate E-commerce Website Experience!

For less than N100k

With Amazing E-commerce Features!

SO HOW DOES IT WORK?

Contact us

Make money online 24/7

selling on your E-Commerce Website!

Comes with amazing E-commerce features

SO HOW DOES IT WORK?

Contact us

Get Amazing Professional E-commerce Website for less than 100k

Plus With Amazing Features

Sell Your Products Online With Secure & Affordable E-commerce Solution
Amazing Custom Functionality
Professional E-commerce Designs
Secure Online Payment
Free E-commerce Management Training
Plus Much More!

Get Powerful & Flexible E-commerce Web Solution

for less than N100k.

Plus With Amazing E-commerce Features

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Happy Sunday wish you a great week ahead!

Cedarhostng End of the year special training
Do you want to learn Webdesign?
Are you interested to join our live training session on whatsapp closed group on
*Building a professional website
*How to place your website online
*How to monetize your website
*Attracting traffic to your website
*Optimizing you website for greater exposure on several engines.

and more opportunies and bonuses to be exposed/given.....

Fee-N2500
Venue:Whatsapp Closed Group
Date: Your training starts immediately upon indication of interest. Ends 10th Dec 2016.
Time:10AM
Note: First 10people to register will pay N1500

Who can attend
Anyone can attend you don't have to be computer literate.
Benefits
*Mentorship before/after the training
*New opportunities disclosed
*Make extra source of income from the convenient of your home
and more...
call: 08186219002 or 07011123518
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Reignzlord: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
download unlimited java themes via http://tinyurl .com/zqlwc2c join 'tinyurl' with '.com/zqlwc2c'

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.