Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (523357 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by osobase01(m): 12:11am On Jul 02, 2016
checkmateman:

Graphics Designer: No
Web Designer: Yes
Web Developer: Intermediate

Sorry, I can't be of help, but you should know that you don't need to pay any money to learn to be a professional graphics designer, you can download books on graphics design and read but if you feel you can't get it through that, then check out various tutorial center, there is one I know then that the name starts with A...

But I believe that you can learn anything by just reading books, that how I was able to learn my web design skills even I know how to code in java but left it for web development and also its from books I learn some basic adobe photoshop skills. So I will say pick a book and read
copy dat sir........I really appreciate ur effort towards enlightening me on dis......thanks a lot......I'll b grateful if u can recommend the books u used during ur time.......maybe I can start like u and also were to get dem
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by checkmateman: 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
osobase01:

copy dat sir........I really appreciate ur effort towards enlightening me on dis......thanks a lot......I'll b grateful if u can recommend the books u used during ur time.......maybe I can start like u and also were to get dem

You mean web development and web design books?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Preciousojoka(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Thanks much, this really helped me, used your tutorials to amend somethings on [url]preshtech.com[/url]

Thanks much
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by osobase01(m): 1:39am On Jul 05, 2016
checkmateman:

You mean web development and web design books?
yesss.......but graphic design more specifically

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by kazyj114: 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
severus:
Mark Zuckerberg built Facebook at 19years old and now is a billionaire, learn how to create cool websites, apps and begin your success story.

visit http://codelab.cf to start
We also have a 19years old Nigerian that created a Forum/Social Media website.
U.S.A no pass naija.
If you'd like to check the website out, its www.hit16.tk
The name of the developer is Atoba Tolulope from Ado ekiti, Ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by checkmateman: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
osobase01:
yesss.......but graphic design more specifically
Check jon duckett books published by wiley
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 12, 2016
Cool tutorials, you should check out this blog post to view what you need to know to be a pro web developer. http://www.popmorn.tk/2016/06/watch-this-if-you-want-to-become-web.html

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by macaranta(m): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2016
Are you a true web design pro...why not create courses on [url]macaranta.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Abinupesi(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
pls help me out I wanted to create a java site whatsapp me 09036143706 may God help u as u help me out
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by EDIBASE(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
to do good is very had i dont no why, our teach who took us on Learn how to develope website by name Iyeneimofe said he has drop his keyboard, sir i no good and free thing is had to do but pls dont drop us have way i will appreciate at the end i promise thank for your understanding
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Appliedmaths(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2016
EDIBASE:
to do good is very had i dont no why, our teach who took us on Learn how to develope website by name Iyeneimofe said he has drop his keyboard, sir i no good and free thing is had to do but pls dont drop us have way i will appreciate at the end i promise thank for your understanding

LoL, bro men don drop their keyboard. Work and all that, I can't access the mail linked to my Pm. Whats really your challenge?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by vinalone: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
live smtp
virus. keylogger etc
cpannel
phishing page creating
gmail checking vpn
email html converting
Account for wire
sms hijacker from andriod phones
all kind of Virus
contact us on 09097753795 or email us @ alvinkelvin00@gmail.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by EDIBASE(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
Appliedmaths:

LoL, bro men don drop their keyboard. Work and all that, I can't access the mail linked to my Pm. Whats really your challenge?
EDIBASE - thank God you are here sir i realy need your help, i want u to pls explain things on HTML5 cos is realy complicated, i dont understand as i did while lecture was going with other DOCTYPE declaration thanks sir @appliedmaths
Appliedmaths:

EDIBASE - thank God you are here sir i realy need your help, i want u to pls explain things on HTML5 cos is realy complicated, i dont understand as i did while lecture was going with other DOCTYPE declaration thanks sir @appliedmaths
Appliedmaths:

EDIBASE - thank God you are here sir i realy need your help, i want u to pls explain things on HTML5 cos is realy complicated, i dont understand as i did while lecture was going with other DOCTYPE declaration thanks sir, pls how can i contact u, i cant see your mail address which i would have send you a mail, this is my email- connectblissfulworld@gmaili.com, my watsapp number- 07032753717 i will be greatful, thank also for the previous lecture you did a good job, bless u @appliedmaths
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 7:21am On Jul 22, 2016
who stays around Ijb who I can easily run to.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by afosfit: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
pls iyenimofe i am a beginner and i need your help. pls explain it to me very clearly. thanks and God Bless you.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by NetworkSolution: 2:55am On Aug 05, 2016
Niche blog for sale
Category: Food
Price: N10,000
Info: No need to update this blog everyday. Just buy and apply for adsense and start earning.
Url: newsvise..com.ng
Call 07066073003
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Olamzy001: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2016
pls add me up to the whatsapp group 08163727964
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by factorial1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
Greetings to the whole house... please anybody that knows a place in Lagos to learn web design/development should kindly drop it. Preferably on the mainland.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by tobietticom(m): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
TRAINING OVERVIEW
CronPanda is making mobile apps affordable and simple for small businesses. We’re a do-it-yourself iPhone, iPad, Android & HTML5 app platform that allows any small business to simultaneously create, edit, and manage mobile apps online without any programming knowledge needed. With Cronpanda, you can discover your biggest fan across the city; where you can send a message around the world on a push of a button; inspire customer loyalty and foster a dialogue. Ideas can be created and shared and capture new audience without boundaries.
The main goal is to empower Nigerian youths by teaching and showing them how to make a living on Cronpanda platform.

The training will cover:
• Apps development business opportunity (We will show the business potential and how to charge for their services);
• How to build an app for Android and iOS using Cronpanda (We will show how to build a practical app from start to finish)
• Publishing on different platforms like Google Playstore and Apple store.
• A ready account for each participant to build unlimited apps for clients to start business immediately
• Platform support and maintenance.

In addition, the training will also cover:
Social media marketing.

With the Training you can key into these Relevant Markets:
Restaurants, Bars & Clubs, Lawyers, Realtors, Spas, Dentists, Golf Courses, Financial Advisors, Stock Brokers, Gyms & Fitness, Clubs, Auto Dealerships, Service, Contractors, Hotels & Resorts, Churches, Bands & DJs, Hair Salons, Any Small Business.

For info on Registration, kindly check www.cronpanda.com/training

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by linktorank: 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
Its a nice tutorial about webdesign. but I just afraid with CSS. I just love wordpress & i always use paid theme. But recently I find a free theme named "tesseract". Its very much responsive & user friendly. I build one of my website http://www.linktorank.com/ in this free theme.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by LawrenceUMS: 4:12am On Aug 17, 2016
Motion Graphics is a complex field, encompassing the worlds of Conceptual Thinking, Graphic Design, Animation, Cinematography, Editing, and Sound. And let’s not forget the business aspects such as Producing, Marketing, Sales, and Client Service. It’s a lot to learn.

Our training has been designed around the belief that you don’t need a degree and a decade of experience to become an effective Motion Graph artist. You just have to know what’s important to focus on, and you need to understand the fundamentals involved.

Classes in progress – with TWO training centers in Lagos (Yaba and Egbeda/Alimosho)

100% Practicals, Ambient Classes, Two Training centers (Lagos), Professional Instructors, plus more!!

UMS TRAINING HUB | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, 2347034711141 | training@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 7AF02B2D , 59161980 l Website : www.umstraining.xyz

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by hanif5525(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2016
I only know WordPress.This is a nice topic about web design.I see often most WordPress theme are pain that's why I can not work properly for my site. embarassed
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
Email me your whatsapp contact to learn HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, AJAX and angular JS. I'll add you to the whatsapp group where you'll get a week training for free after which you'll have to pay to get into the advanced lesson group, also note that the fee is to be paid monthly. We look forward to meeting you. More details will be given on the whatsapp group
Email: michaelozoemena2@gmail.com
Phone: +234 7010346915
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by phililp(m): 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
this is kinda confusing.
undecided
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by phililp(m): 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
boom!
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by todhost(m): 1:06am On Aug 24, 2016
A complete guide on how to move a Joomla website from localhost to a live server and secure it

source: https://www.todhost.com/blog//a-complete-guide-on-how-to-move-a-joomla-website-from-localhost-to-a-live-server-and-secure-it.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.