Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (523841 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by economia: 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
Please help
I have a website exactly like nairaland, I actually bought it but now I began studies on how to improve on its SEO through which I come across meta discription. Please give me a step-by step guide on how to create meta desriptin for the site.

I actually want to do it for myself

Please help a novices for goodness sake
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 9:08am On Feb 16, 2018
Thank God it's Friday! and a wonderful Good morning to you,

We are please to introduce to you Recharge Card Printing Business courtesy of EvaCom

Now you can do the following with us

*Training on How to Print Recharge Card all by yourself and become a Dealer

*Buy Your Recharge EPins as a Dealer

*Buy Recharge Card from Us (Offline) as a Retailer & Consumer

*Buy Your Recharge Card Printing Software from us

*Become our Distributor

You can order from us anywhere you are in Nigeria.

For further enquiries call 08186219002,07011123518
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by christ007(m): 2:31am On Feb 17, 2018
How can i create a wedsite on my own pls help me out.

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 8:58am On Feb 27, 2018
Get started with hosting your website today on our fast and reliable server with 99.9% uptime
Disk Space-7GB @N3000/Yr + Unlimited Email accounts +Unlimited Bandwidth + Unlimited Database and lots more...
For further enquires: call -08186219002,07011123518
Visit: www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by mededot(m): 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
For those who want to learn web design via a full detailed online video course: You can go here: http://learner.com.ng/courses/build-website-4-hours-wordpress/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by demisho(m): 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
If you can design a website and you are young!

Dermisho Is inviting you to participate in the DEYA CONTEST.

If you win, you get

1. Instant cash prize of NGN 5,000.

2. A certificate of contest won, that could be kept for reference and client purposes.

3. Shortlisted for possibility to work with emerging company or start-up on a per-duty basis that will bring more money to you in as short as one month.

4. Advertised via digital marketing for a certain duration by TrendPacers Initiatives.

Duration of contest - 2 Weeks

If you like this then click on the link below to register your name and email.

https:///QkZUAK

Share and rebroadcast till it get to someone that needs it. Who knows, that person you share it to may just win the contest.

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 9:52am On Mar 05, 2018
Monday has just got started be proactive today when it comes to making decisions in your business by having an online presence today
we offer shared hosting,reseller hosting, domain name registration ,domain transfer and lots more only on Cedarhostng
Get started with hosting your website today on our fast and reliable server with 99.9% uptime
Disk Space-7GB @N3000/Yr + Unlimited Email accounts +Unlimited Bandwidth + Unlimited Database and lots more...
For further enquires: call -08186219002,07011123518
Visit: www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by michelKalib(m): 11:59am On Mar 06, 2018
I really appreciate this comment, and thanks all for participating.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 7:30am On Mar 07, 2018
We are pleased to inform you that you can now login to your admin

Kindly note the challenge arise as a result of you installing wordpress of HTTPS which have been corrected

If you want to install using HTTPS you need to buy a SSL certificate

www.wisdomclass.org/cpanel
Username- wisdomclass Password- goal@2017

www.wisdomclass.org/wp-admin
Username- wisdomclass Password- goal@2017

Thank you for choosing cedarhostng (www.cedarhostng.net)
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Godssword1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
Learning!
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by olamariamjonez(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
Do you need a professional website starting from #10,000? Call/Whatsapp: 08060177918
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by nwagboprince: 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
iyenimofe:

The opening tag is before ! on the first line and the closing tag is after .dtd
< ! DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//
W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0
Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/
xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-
transitional.dtd">

don't understand please.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2018
Eadesms is offering premium SMS service delivery to all network both in Nigeria and International Countries

Do you need to send messages to someone special?
��

Do you need to send messages for business reasons?

Do you own a school you can send messages for PTA Meetings, fees payment etc

Send your messages to any network for as low as N1.35kobo instead of N1.70kobo

Visit www.eadesms.com
To get started...
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by economia: 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
w w w . b r a n d w e t a l k . c o m is my forum website I want "Comments Plugin" to be integrated to my forum such that anybody with FaceBook account can comment without any registration on existing tread, but to create a new tread you have to great an account through registration by putting you email and password or through facebook.

I need someone who can help me even with pay
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 5:27am On Mar 19, 2018
We know you have got great ideas! Let us help you build the website that meet your needs

*E-Commerce
*Real Estate
*Portals such as video portal like YouTube, school management system etc
*Events
*classified directory like olx etc
*Blogs & Forums

Is there any website you need that is not among those stated above discuss with us today

For further enquiries call/WhatsApp:08186219002 or 07011123518

Visit www.cedarhostng.net