Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,510 members, 7,954,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (540539 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by omobatohfwesh: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
Please guys....i just joined dis forum and i saw this topic of web design to be interesting....plz i need to know if this has been long or its recent and if the trend is still on or stopped
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Epeak: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
For your SEO Services, Website Development, Digital Marketing, SEO Optimization and Web Design at affordable prices! We are a leading SEO Company and SEO Consultant in Africa. We have provided services across several African countries and the US. Our other products include Playstore Apps and Power Solutions
Visit http://www.e-peaksystems.com/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Tabbaz(m): 7:50am On Jul 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by amylal: 6:52am On Jul 12, 2018
Thanks for sharing with us.
https://www.harshadwebsofts.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by BiggiTutor(m): 7:04am On Jul 12, 2018
How important is HTML meta tags
[img]https://2.bp..com/-3Zju-K_Vnnc/W0YwTuYAEYI/AAAAAAAAAHw/4TW2xdM1wicJU8MQx4xRrDkhbAF7YW0eACLcBGAs/s1600/Meta-Tags-Seo.jpg[/img]
What's META tags?
Meta tags are snippets of text that describe a page’s content; the meta tags don’t appear on the page itself, but only in the page’s code. Meta tags are more or less the same thing, little content descriptors that help tell search engines what a web page is about.
[img]https://1.bp..com/-wh2WgoOg44s/W0YyHqEPf0I/AAAAAAAAAH8/MmpAXQwJBO4y-dFe3aZICrgI9-DWFiEiwCLcBGAs/s320/36828553_2407619042644413_5828655076079566848_n.jpg[/img]
Meta elements are typically used to specify page description, keywords, author of the document, last modified, and other metadata.
You can learn the full details about more important article @ www.biggidroid.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by newoffer: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
iyenimofe:
Why Tutor Web design Directly on
Nairaland?

The Internet is a large source of Web Design Tutorials, some correct and
some are not. Since HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript, etc may be foreign to a
newbie, he may be quite unsure of what he is learning.
To make matters worse, most tutorials do not have a FUNCTIONAL
interactive medium where questions can be asked and answered.
The Solution:
The problem will be solved if a platform is created to treat web design
tutorials and at the same time deal with questions posted by users. This
is where the thread comes in.
This thread will treat Web tutorials on HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript and so on.
These tutorials will be posted DIRECTLY HERE on the thread. Problems/
Questions can also be posted and since this is an open platform, it may
be answered by fellow Nairalanders who have had experience in our local
market.
All you have to do is sit back, visit the thread, read the posts, ask
questions (if any), contribute to or debunk posted tutorials. And you do
all of this without even leaving Nairaland! smiley How easier can it be?
Let’s set the ball rolling!!

When you think about Google, Facebook, Amazon, Reddit among a long list of other global online companies, what comes to mind is the billions of dollars these businesses make from time to time.

But a little search on the history of most of these gargantuan businesses showed they started small. David Filo and Jerry Yang founded Yahoo as Stanford University students in 1995. The following year, another students duo from same Stanford University, Sergey Brin and Larry started what has become the most iconic and influential brand in the world, Google.

We can help you build one too.

At Big Web Digital, we specialize in helping individuals and groups actualize their dreams of building big online businesses with tiny investment. In the last one year, we have helped dozens of local businesses expand their businesses to the reach of the global community, raking in 5 to 10 times more profit within months of deployment.

Here's a list of the Services we offer:

Website designs and development
Mobile app development
Digital Marketing and Strategy
Graphics Design
Website Care and Maintenance
Online Business Consulting
YouTube Monetization Strategy, etc

Let's start the conversation about getting your ideas out there and helping you grow your online brand now.

Don't wait to lose your job or become bankrupt. Get in touch today, consulting is free!

The Big Web Team
Tech@bigwebdigital.com
+234 905 717 1908

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by eidesk(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Banks (SMS & Voice included)
Couriers
Loan website
Spam page(gmail, aol, outlook, yahoo)

All in PHP. easy to install and use .. very affordable pricing.
Write me on whatsapp for further negotiation and demo links..
+233547946168

Serious business men only.. No friendly talks...

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2018

I'm very passionate about web development and I've learnt web design on WordPress and Dreamweaver but I want to further my education on any IT school in Nigeria (Portharcourt precisely). Which school would you recommend for quality education? I tried leaning php, mysql and javascript myself but it seems a bit confusing and I'm sure I need someone who understands better so please help me out
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by krishfwesh(m): 6:47am On Jul 18, 2018
nice package. check my signature for more money making
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2018
www.eadesms.com is offering you her SMS service for as low as N1.70kobo/unit
*Are you interested in starting your very own SMS reseller business contact us today for a quote
*Do you have an existing website and wish to use our API for your SMS service delivery, you have come to the right place integrate o it Api on your website and get SMS units at a cheaper rate; the rate is outstanding
*Do you want to reachout those within your business area?
Eadesms provides GSM Database numbers based on LGA, State and Nationwide to enable you reachout to more customers for patronage
Visit www.eadesms.com to get started.....
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Techfield(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Web design and development. Design cell phone using html and css only.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM-bNUgPMq4
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2018
Baycrystal Computers - IT Training is ongoing apply noe
Be -Empowered and boost your career with us today
We offer the following courses
Certificate in Desktop Publishing
Diploma in Information Technology
Database Courses (Oracle etc)
Computer Hardware
Programming Courses
Software Development
Graphics Design
Project Management
Digital Marketing
Animation Courses
and lots more.....
For further enquiries visit www.baycrystalcomputers.com.ng
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by kefmawin: 3:13am On Jul 21, 2018
A web developer may find thise resouce very useful.

http://f8e1bhpey14hxt1beexfe32112./?tid=1
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2018
Get standard hosting plan of 10Gb @ N4000, comes with unlimited (emails database, bandwidth) and more

Buy your domain names from us at affordable rates

Get Professionally designed website for your business needs for as low as N25000 contact us today and take your business to the next level

visit www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ridwan20u: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
This Course Involves Searching for Products
Online That Are Cheap Enough and That When
Imported, There Would Be Enough
Maximization of Profit e.g. jewelries, books,
clothes etc.

http://boxloaded.com.ng/product/home-based-importation/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by paramound: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is a very fantastic thread. I must first commend the author >> Great Job Sir

My may concern is after learning how to design websites, handling several sample projects, whats next?

This was the question I battled with in 2009! I had mastered Html, CSS, PHP & MySQL, JAVASCRIPT.
I could wow my friends, neighbors and even my parents with the cool stuff I could do with websites (P.S: I almost won a girlfriend!)

But sadly, this new fond love of mine (programming) was not increasing the figures in my bank account, as at that time I lived in a town not a city, so the number of companies or businesses that would require a website were limited. More of an issue was the fact that many of these people claimed they did not need a website.

In 2011, for the first time I was able to convince a client who owned a school to design a website for his school, he agreed to pay me 100K (Still of much value as at that time).. He made an advance payment of about 40,000 and asked me to do my magic.

I struggled for so long to get clients, till I was able to build a network which quickly changed my status.

One of the toughest things to do as a skilled freelancer is marketing... You've got the skills, you've got the passion, but somehow you have managed to miss the clients.

My past experience struggling with marketing is one of the reasons I decided to join launch a freelance services marketplace Miduman. On Miduman you can post your skills and get clients who are looking for your services to hire you. I recently sent out a story of a freelancer who made 229K on our platform in last month. This could be you.

If you would like to signup on our platform and advertise your services visit https://miduman.com today.
To read the story of the freelancer who made loads of cash last month visit this link https://blog.miduman.com/made-229k-one-month-working-freelancer-miduman-interview/

Cheers! Hope to see you making great sales on our platform.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Bob08148: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2018
Aafulenu:
It would realy help if we just had one teacher. I think
or still a video clip or something to help those who prefers practicals
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2018
Get standard hosting plan of 10Gb @ N4000, comes with unlimited (emails database, bandwidth) and more
Buy your domain names from us at affordable rates
Get Professionally designed website for your business needs for as low as N25000 contact us today and take your business to the next level
visit www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by christo2baba: 7:42am On Jul 25, 2018
wëß$íTë FôR $âしë @âÑ âFFôRÐâßしë þRíçë.. しôâÐëÐâþþZ. wâþHâしし. çôm ú çâÑ þúRçHâ$ë â ÐômâíÑ FôR Ð $íTë íF ú wâÑT..... çôÑTâçT 09034604272 âÑÐ íF ú wâÑT Tô しëâRÑ Hôw Tô çRëâTë â wëß$íTë âÑÐ môñíTíZë íT âし$ô çôÑTâçT 09034604272 âT âÑ âFFôRÐâßしë þRíçë...... ßëTTëR $Tíしし íÑßô× @wHâT$âþþ 09034604272
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by cotibihaf: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket.

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by bknight: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
Right.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by toycom001(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
Do you need an initial coin offering website, scam pages, bitcoin investment script, school website, church website, hotel website, etc. Call 08032739705 or send us a message on whatsapp and telegram 08052427416.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by BetterKola: 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hello Guys, I am a noob in the world of Programming and Design. Please, I am looking for the Best Laptop to use for Graphic Design, Gaming and Programming.
My Budget is between 70-80k. I will be Grateful if I get the possible suggestion on the appropriate laptop spec to buy with my budget.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (122) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.