Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (523025 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 8:26am On May 11, 2018
New Hosting Packages Unveiled @ Cedarhostng
Get remarkable value for your money, more disk space at minimal cost
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Cedarhostng Promo is her again on her standard hosting package
Get 10% off on the Standard Plan to qualify enter the promo code "May614"
Features include:
*10GB Disk Space
*Unlimited Email
*Unlimited Database
99.9% uptime
And other unlimited features too numerous to mention
Note: When you subscribe for a standard plan package you get a free .com.ng domain without using the promo code
This offers begins from 7th-14th May 2018.
This plan is suitable for bloggers, company's, entrepreneurs, and lots more...
Visit www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 12:16pm On May 15, 2018
Get standard hosting plan of 10Gb @ N4000, comes with unlimited (emails database, bandwidth) and more
visit www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by aniekan2odds(m): 12:10am On May 20, 2018
The sports betting industry is one of most profitable investments that can be made with proper guidance. Predicting football matches accurately require time, deep research, and stats. The following strategies will increase your soccer prediction accuracy... Continue reading
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by safa100: 11:27am On May 20, 2018
Hello my friends, I wanted to know about Google Webmaster Tools and how to use it. Thanks
http://teradl.mihanblog.com
http://endl.mihanblog.com
http://irpoem.mihanblog.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ACFreeHost: 9:12pm On May 20, 2018
Are you a website developer or a web designer and you need a reliable hosting server provider to host your website for " FREE " and Adverts FREE? That's why ACFreeHost is here to make that possible for you Publishers/ Webmasters and ACFreeHost provide all kind of hosting for websites, just all you need is to visit " www.acfreehost.com " and register then you are good to go. No debit or credit card required, No Adverts on your sites, No disk limit, No bandwidth limit e.t.c. Don't worry all are " FREE " and if you have any question their pleased to assist you. So visit " www.acfreehost.com " and register Now.!!

VISIT : WWW.ACFREEHOST.COM
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 8:42am On May 21, 2018
Eadesms is more than just a messaging Platform

The goal of eadesms marketing is to help you build a database of subscribers to increase customers loyalty

In fact, for at least 60% of consumers, SMS marketing is preferred to other email marketing and push-notification services ( Forbes ). Many delivery platforms allow for easy segmentation and management, so the most relevant text messages can be sent to those who are most likely to convert. It’s also preferable in that it tends to be less expensive when compared to other methods of distribution, making it a cost effective mobile solution.

www.eadesms.com is offering you her SMS service for as low as N1.70kobo/unit

*Are you interested in starting your very own SMS reseller business contact us today for a quote

*Do you have an existing website and wish to use our API for your SMS service delivery, you have come to the right place integrate o it Api on your website and get SMS units at a cheaper rate; the rate is outstanding

*Do you want to reachout those within your business area?
Eadesms provides GSM Database numbers based on LGA, State and Nationwide to enable you reachout to more customers for patronage

Visit www.eadesms.com to get started....
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by mercyson(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2018
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by aniekan2odds(m): 12:38am On May 24, 2018
Learn football predictions today
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Akinduyo2(m): 10:31pm On May 27, 2018
Hi guys, I'm running a promo for all bloggers. Get a customized blogger template at 2500 naira.Why is it so cheap? because, I want to attract customers before raising it high. contact me on akinduyoeniola17@yahoo.com all you just have to do is to tell me how you want it to look like. hurry up, this promo is ending on the 30th of june. you pay after service. trust me. benefits: seo optimized mobile view different colors ads friendly template set up support. visit: www.guruscoach.com.ng
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 10:35am On May 28, 2018
Get standard hosting plan of 10Gb @ N4000, comes with unlimited (emails database, bandwidth) and more
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by wordpressdony(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2018
It's such a great opportunity for who want to be a web developer.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 11:12am On May 30, 2018
Get a professional website designed for you and take your business.to a whole new level

We don't just build your website we guide you on how to maximize its benefit thereby leading to more sales

It is in this light, that we offer you are our website design services for as low as N20,000

We build
*E-commerce based site
*Real estate
*Blogs
*NGO based website
*School portals
*Hotel based website
And lots more ......

We work with you every step of the way from the requirements stage to the final implementation stage

For further enquiry visit www.baycrystalcomputers.com.ng
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by JobNewsAssam: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hey folks,

29 Best Free Tools For Seo Analysis

Check it out here:

http://www.gizmag.co.in/2018/06/best-tools-for-seo-analysis.html
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by aniekan2odds(m): 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
Matched betting is a great way to make money. It can return huge profits with no risk, and very little effort required. It ensures you make profits every time you place a bet.....Continue reading
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
Get Professionally designed website for your business needs for as low as N15000 contact us today and take your business to the next level
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by index007(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
Are you still a student? For just N10k (promo price) why don't you invest in #html and #css training with #AllTechSystems to position yourself for the high demand for #webdevelopment jobs. Nigerian Tertiary Institutions don't teach these courses! For more info call: 07014358631 or visit alltsnetwork.com or follow us @alltsnetwork
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by macintoy: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
I need to make my website mobile responsive, any help I can get here?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Techfield(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
Design phone using only html and css.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM-bNUgPMq4

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Europa91: 4:19am On Jun 10, 2018
my blog refused to open with pc, am using blogger and i have a domain but recently it only opens half way with phone and refuses to open at all with laptop. i keep getting this message when i want open the blog through pc. "This site can’t be reached
took too long to respond.
Search Google for you sure blog
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT".

please i need help what do i do
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 2:48am On Jun 11, 2018
It's a new day yes it is

There is no better time/day to get started than to start now

Start the new week right by taking your #business /Professional Career to the next level

Do you need a #website for your business to standout above your competitors?

Digital Marketing
Do you need our digital marketing expertise to help you attract more audience to your business for more patronage?

IT Trainings
Do you want to become self-reliant and become empowered by undergoing an IT #training with our company
we offer the following #courses :

*Certificate in Desktop Publishing
*Diploma in Information Technology
*Professional courses such as
-Website Design
-Digital Marketing
-Database Management courses
-Programming Courses
-Networking Courses
-Graphics Design & Animation
and lots more

#Admission is on

For more details visit www.baycrystalcomputers.com.ng

Or call/whatsapp us on 08186219002
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2018
Are you Looking for a reliable webhosting to power your website look no further Cedarhostng offers you great value for your money

Having your website on a webhosting platform(cedarhostng.net) that provides 99.9% uptime is paramount to your success of been online at all times

All our hosting plans comes with unlimited features such as unlimited emails, unlimited database etc

You can get started with our standard plan of 10GB @ N4000only

Be it that you want to host your joomla/wordpress/ecommerce site this plan is suitable for your needs

For further enquires visit www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2018
Are you Looking for a reliable webhosting to power your website look no further Cedarhostng offers you great value for your money

Having your website on a webhosting platform(cedarhostng.net) that provides 99.9% uptime is paramount to your success of been online at all times

All our hosting plans comes with unlimited features such as unlimited emails, unlimited database etc

You can get started with our standard plan of 10GB @ N4000only

Be it that you want to host your joomla/wordpress/ecommerce site this plan is suitable for your needs

For further enquires visit www.cedarhostng.net

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by mclemmy(m): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2018
iyenimofe:
Session 1
The Basic HTML Page Structure
An HTML page must have this structure for it to be called an HTML Page.
<html>
<head>
<title> </title>
</head>

<body>
</body>
</html>
NOTE: To type any HTML content, you'll use a text editor( explained in a previous post ).
Using Notepad:
1- Click on the Start menu
2-Click on All Programs
3-Click on Accessories and then Notepad

Using Notepad++ :
Steps 1 and 2 above
Click on Notepadp++

Using TextEdit:
Open TextEdit from the Applications folder.

To save as an HTML file:
1- Click on File in the properties bar.
2- Click on Save As
3- In file name type in a name that is relateted to the document and also one you'll remember.
4-Use the .html file extension to save it as an HTML file.

To View the Page in a Browser:
1- Open your browser.
2- Click on File in the properties bar.
3- Click on Open
4- Select the file
TIP: Double click the file in its source folder and it'll be opened automatically by your default browser.

Before we treat the <html>, <head>, <title> and <body> elements in details, we need to treat a very important aspect: The <!DOCTYPE> declaration.
Thanks a lot man
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2018
www.eadesms.com is offering you her SMS service for as low as N1.70kobo/unit
*Are you interested in starting your very own SMS reseller business contact us today for a quote
*Do you have an existing website and wish to use our API for your SMS service delivery, you have come to the right place integrate o it Api on your website and get SMS units at a cheaper rate; the rate is outstanding
*Do you want to reachout those within your business area?
Eadesms provides GSM Database numbers based on LGA, State and Nationwide to enable you reachout to more customers for patronage
Visit www.eadesms.com to get started....
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Pedroxide: 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
I'm loving this topic [color=#770077][/color] grin
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Wetechshout: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
Europa91:
my blog refused to open with pc, am using blogger and i have a domain but recently it only opens half way with phone and refuses to open at all with laptop. i keep getting this message when i want open the blog through pc. "This site can’t be reached
took too long to respond.
Search Google for you sure blog
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT".

please i need help what do i do

Make sure to use any network apart from glo....

And if you want to use glo, use puffin as browser.....

Try that first
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2018
For all your Joomla,Wordpress, ecommerce web hosting, cedarhostng is the best place to host your websites, choose any of our plans most suitable for you and get great value from us today visit www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Emmynesty80: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Am interested
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Emmynesty80: 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
Chart me up with this number

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.