Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order (9033 Views)

Seun Call Jaybee To Order! / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by xynerise: 1:08am On Aug 04, 2013
ogugua88:

Members should be banned for lying walahi lol. R231 never banned you. It's like you only see red and blame the nearest mod. Didn't it say "banned by antispambot" when you're banned? It's past your bedtime jor! Lol.

Or R231, are you now a mod in Culture and I'm unaware? grin
Sexkillz, hold Ogugua I go beat her o.

I created the thread on Nairaland/General section and the ban came after I posted the last picture. It remains in the above section for 24hrs

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Y u dey shake head? U wey senior me for NL,u suppose get mouth na! Send memo give Aunty at d top, dem go reduce ya ban. wink
surely,i go send aunty muki pm tomorrow.thanks for your support. cheesy
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Mynd44: 1:09am On Aug 04, 2013
r231: [/b]

Not that I know of grin
She has been drinking garri. Don't mind her gringrin
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: I moved it. Did I not?

Banning him ensures he doesn't try such nonsense again. Ask him if he'll try such again.

By the way, have you seen how sick the pics on that thread are?

[size=14pt]see u don't have a point, i ev created several threads on wrong pages n d mods on those threads always redirect 2 were it belongs without a penalty. re u saying those oda mod don't no wat dey re doin or wat?

wat dey fuvk is d difference btw romance n sexuality , frm all indications dey av dsame mods n d dsame link
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 04, 2013
r231: [/b]

Not that I know of grin

This mod is the wickedest of the entire lot
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by EzePromoe: 1:09am On Aug 04, 2013
"Sexkillz, the Omo Mo of Nairaland"

I never forget that thread grin
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Mynd44: 1:11am On Aug 04, 2013
pDude:

He is the coolest ooooo. He does not ban people apart from Tpia
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 04, 2013
xynerise: Sexkillz, hold Ogugua I go beat her o.

I created the thread on Nairaland/General section and the ban came after I posted the last picture. It remains in the above section for 24hrs

You wan beat woman? Dimkpa. undecided

So the thread ended up in Culture, where it's best suited. Regardless, your ban was from the antispambot.

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Idowuogbo(f): 1:11am On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie: [size=14pt]see u don't have a point, i ev created several threads on wrong pages n d mods on those threads always redirect 2 were it belongs without a penalty. re u saying those oda mod don't no wat dey re doin or wat?

wat dey fuvk is d difference btw romance n sexuality , frm all indications dey av dsame mods n d dsame link
[/size]
Hear yourself, u no get sense.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by r231(m): 1:12am On Aug 04, 2013
pDude:

Are we still fighting grin cheesy
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by xynerise: 1:12am On Aug 04, 2013
And even if it was Auntyspermboat that banned me, why did it make the frontpage? No be person design the spambot?

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: He isn't ignorant of the rules that appear everytime before he posts, or is he?

Have you gone thru all the pics on that thread, or are you just talking to mark your presence on the talkatives register?

if i insult you now,dem go say i dey insult mod.you think you are perfect huh? Forget nairaland,me and you no be mate.forget say i dey follow you shine teeth.outside nairaland,if you see me,you go postrate greet me.take your time you hear? grin
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by r231(m): 1:14am On Aug 04, 2013
xynerise: And even if it was Auntyspermboat that banned me, why did it make the frontpage? No be person design the spambot?

The SpamBot banned xynerise for this post at July 10, 2013 at 07:19:45 PM. Ban expired at July 11, 2013 at 07:19:45 PM
The SpamBot banned xynerise for this post at July 10, 2013 at 07:19:45 PM. Ban expired at July 10, 2013 at 08:19:45 PM
The SpamBot banned xynerise for this post at July 07, 2013 at 07:30:31 PM. Ban expired at July 08, 2013 at 07:30:31 PM
The SpamBot banned xynerise for this post at July 07, 2013 at 07:30:31 PM. Ban expired at July 07, 2013 at 08:30:31 PM
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Idowuogbo(f): 1:15am On Aug 04, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: surely,i go send aunty muki pm tomorrow.thanks for your support. cheesy
Uwc... Better still, flash Oga at top ya left bobbie( d one wey dey shoot, not d saggy one o) dat go bag u express bail. grin
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 04, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: if i insult you now,dem go say i dey insult mod.you think you are perfect huh? Forget nairaland,me and you no be mate.forget say i dey follow you shine teeth.outside nairaland,if you see me,you go postrate greet me.take your time you hear? grin
E be like say u don become mama cheesy
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by xynerise: 1:16am On Aug 04, 2013
r231:

The SpamBot banned xynerise for this post at July 10, 2013 at 07:19:45 PM. Ban expired at July 11, 2013 at 07:19:45 PM
The SpamBot banned xynerise for this post at July 10, 2013 at 07:19:45 PM. Ban expired at July 10, 2013 at 08:19:45 PM
The SpamBot banned xynerise for this post at July 07, 2013 at 07:30:31 PM. Ban expired at July 08, 2013 at 07:30:31 PM
The SpamBot banned xynerise for this post at July 07, 2013 at 07:30:31 PM. Ban expired at July 07, 2013 at 08:30:31 PM
Why na only spambot dey ban me? undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 04, 2013
xynerise: And even if it was Auntyspermboat that banned me, why did it make the frontpage? No be person design the spambot?

The thread was added to the homepage after your 60-minute accidental ban was expired and the thread was unhidden.

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Idowuogbo(f): 1:16am On Aug 04, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: if i insult you now,dem go say i dey insult mod.you think you are perfect huh? Forget nairaland,me and you no be mate.forget say i dey follow you shine teeth.outside nairaland,if you see me,you go postrate greet me.take your time you hear? grin
How he no go postrate for hin grandmama? Igbo men get respect na! tongue
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: He isn't ignorant of the rules that appear everytime before he posts, or is he?

Have you gone thru all the pics on that thread, or are you just talking to mark your presence on the talkatives register?

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie: [size=14pt]see u don't have a point, i ev created several threads on wrong pages n d mods on those threads always redirect 2 were it belongs without a penalty. re u saying those oda mod don't no wat dey re doin or wat?

[/size]
am sure he doesnt know the similarities between romance and sexuality.hehehehe,i no fit laff abeg. grin
Idowuogbo:
Pardon? undecided
D way u dey avoid me nowadays, e be like say u don dey fear me ooh.

No more aggressiveness, just some imported civilisation towards me.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by crackhaus: 1:17am On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie:
[size=13pt]Mr man its not dat someone hate u, we no u re doing ur Job , bt there re some cases u can hide d post or even send a warning (a ban should b d last option n nt first).

I was so delighted wen ogugua send me a warning abt d size of my font n CAPS, den I did was is right by asking her d size limit. U also need 2 follow dat step.

U being a public figure , u need 2 handle issues professionally without sentiment n keep wat u feel aside .if u re are always right n everyone else is always wrong, I tink u need a re-evaluation of urself .

Oga I wud b glad if u admit dat u banned me by mistake
[/size]
Splendid! The dude should listen to this, especially the part about making decisions based on sentiments.
Mynd_44:
He is the coolest ooooo. ..He does not ban people apart from Tpia

Nope. He is cruel.

After he band you, he will make snide comments to you.

I like Killz. He is strict but reasonable.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by r231(m): 1:18am On Aug 04, 2013
xynerise:
Why na only spambot dey ban me? undecided

You owe me an apology undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Idowuogbo(f): 1:18am On Aug 04, 2013
LastApostle:
D way u dey avoid me nowadays, e be like say u don dey fear me ooh.

No more aggressiveness, just some imported civilisation towards me.
Fear u? Clown!
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by xynerise: 1:19am On Aug 04, 2013
So una wey be mods dey see as spambot dey accidentally ban me and una siddon for office dey shine teeth? Una no fit pour am metylated spirit? angry

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
How he no go postrate for hin grandmama? Igbo men get respect na! tongue
dis one no get respect at all.i senior am at least with 7 years.even my sister wey dem be mate dey call me aunty. grin
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: I moved it. Did I not?

Banning him ensures he doesn't try such nonsense again. Ask him if he'll try such again.

By the way, have you seen how sick the pics on that thread are?

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by r231(m): 1:19am On Aug 04, 2013
pDude:

Nope. He is cruel.

It's BANNED...... grin grin

Can we be friends again cheesy
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by xynerise: 1:21am On Aug 04, 2013
r231:

You owe me an apology undecided
So what do u want me to do? Hug and kiss you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hear yourself, u no get sense.
shift comot 4 here b4 i place an irreversible course on u
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Mynd44: 1:22am On Aug 04, 2013
pDude:

Nope. He is cruel.

He also loves the smiley where he bends mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Gurusbase.com Is Now Gurusbase.net / Why Mr.cork And 190 / Meet VP Yemi Osinbajo's Only Son 'Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbanjo:See Profile &Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.