Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State (16586 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke Celebrates 55th Birthday Today / Ayo Fayose 55th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Ekiti (Photos) / Governor Fayose's 55th Birthday Cake (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by jigawatts(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2013
*Laffing in thick chinese accent* grin grin
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by basty: 9:13am On Aug 04, 2013
Nigeria under Jonathan celebrating Crimes and Criminality. Just a matter of time, they will be wiped out and the land will be sanitised.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by MacLovington(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2013
jude4real: Is there really any hope 4 this country at all? If it were to be in advance countries, Ibori's name will be black listed and forgotten entirely. Here in Nigeria, we are celebrating a common criminal and calling him legend.

Simple answer is no. No hope. one step forward, 3 backward.

We're going to be going round in circles till Thy kingdom come.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by drnoel: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2013
BabaAlabi: The road to redemption is very very far. No hope for Nigeria.
Its the mind set, the mentality is poor and hungry people will do almost anything. Just imagine who they want the young one to immulate. Its just like OBJ coming out to say zimbabwe elections where Mogabe was reelected was free and fair and mins later the american security chief come on CNN to say it was full of electoral malpractice. U ask urself then, where is Nigeria heading to?
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by blacksta(m): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2013
Nigeria has gone beyond redemption - The absolute truth
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Bizibi(m): 9:27am On Aug 04, 2013
Abeg dat man na beta thief...shuu dat guy done wreck delta state,the present one don bury am, una two really get big heart
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by coputa(m): 9:30am On Aug 04, 2013
Ibori brought hope and development to Delta state..he changed many lives,infastructural upgrade was at its peak..,he will be celebrated so as to bring Obj/GEJ and their imperialist masters in london to shame....yes the resource control forerunner is still recognised by his people...a fearless legend that he is...,HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by tantita(m): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2013
Henry praise: yall shut ur mouth, ibori is beta dan all yall former governors combined, Ibori remains a legend inn Delta state, he isnt a bigot like ur governors n we will celebrate him wit all pomp n festivity in Delta. The only sin ibori committed was to av robbed ogboru of his rights oda wise, he is d best past governor after Donald Duke.
....ur anus shld function as ur mouth n vise versa ..
which Delta state? oghara man speak for ur service!
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Eltonluigi(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2013
Abeg nutting do the mahn, he only made some few bad decisions just like any other person. Moreover is this post current? Considering the fact he was 55 last year.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2013
If you think James Ibori is not a LIVING LEGEND, mention any of his compatriots still living. The likes of Fagin, Anini, Derico et all are dead, while he is still alive and kicking.

It is a bad thief that hangs from the gallows and that is what his bootlickers are celebrating.
" it is hard to free oafs from the chain they revere"- Voltaire.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by tantita(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2013
Ebestsms.com:
I pity for the people of Delta state.

"Living legend."

Only in Delta state, people will celebrate criminal.
..stop mk dumb generalizations only his oghara kinsmen are...dnt even knw y am reading dis post sort like parking in am handicapped spot.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by deandavid(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2013
Henry praise: yall shut ur mouth, ibori is beta dan all yall former governors combined, Ibori remains a legend inn Delta state, he isnt a bigot like ur governors n we will celebrate him wit all pomp n festivity in Delta. The only sin ibori committed was to av robbed ogboru of his rights oda wise, he is d best past governor after Donald Duke.
your father well well........ with people like you, Nigeria have no hope, but to God be the glory, the times of celebrating mediocrity is over. come 2015, we are driving all PDP thieves in Asaba out. OLE THIEVES

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by deandavid(m): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
I can't believe this . Thesame people that are suffring from his bad did,are still d ones celebrating his birthday for him. As if that is nt enough ,they are calling a thief a Legend.I pity my people .
who told u that, the people celebrating him are his accompanies that have not been caught yet, but by 2015, Festus Keyamo will be coming for all of them. they should celebrate now, becos very soon, they will be gnashing their teeth in prison.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by RIchibabe(f): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2013
[quote author=kindy86]celebrating a thief,gud for them.[/quote. Did he steal from you
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by macb(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2013
So glad u said after Donald Duke. When one talk about Development in Nigeria, Donald Duke cannot be compared with any fomer leader. That man is a visioner. I miss him. I wish he is the president.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by erico2k2(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2013
ddeola: Some Nigerians will forever remain doomed, someone stole the money he's supposed to use to take care of a whole state and they are still celebrating him. Slavery is a curse. Even sef, poverty na disease. These guys need serious psychiatric attention sad sad sad
Plz tell us what state you are from lets examine your Governor for the last 10 years and lets see what you have said about them to the tune of ur alleged statements above,Im waiting.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by deandavid(m): 10:09am On Aug 04, 2013
Ifykns: Happy Birthday to my able formal Governor. D man wit the big heart. A true son of Delta. The man who touched so many lives in Delta state and beyond. A true legend. I cant wait to see my man in Delta state. May God be wit u. Odidigborigbo 1 of Africa . Go come your office dey wait for you.
WELL DONE........... I SHAME FOR YOU, WHEN WILL UR EYES BE OPEN. A MAN THAT STOLE YOURMONEY AND GAVE YOU PEANUT, U ARE HERE PRAISING HIM.I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE, IF DELTA STATE CAN BE REDEEMED FROM CORRUPTION, MEDIOCRITY STEALING PUBLIC FUNDS, THEN THERE IS HOPE FOR A BETTTER NIGERIA, BUT IF NOT, NIGEERIA IS ON A LONG THING. GOD SAVE MY DEAR STATE.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by erico2k2(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2013
macb: So glad u said after Donald Duke. When one talk about Development in Nigeria, Donald Duke cannot be compared with any fomer leader. That man is a visioner. I miss him. I wish he is the president.
Exactly, thats what we all should be looking at,to every and each one of us there is a positive and negative part, depends on what side you look at, I have said it more than 100 times in this Forum, name ur state lets see if ur governor can match Ibori on development of the states, if you are from Ondo,Edo,Ogun,Osun hands up here if you are batching Ibori here.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by tontons: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2013
y ar u all complainin? dis bloody killer n a thief legend is bin yeyebrated by his biological n political family n cohort. Damn it !, If i am d president i wil secretly order d IG n all chief of military staff 2 visit d so call venue n parade all dat ar present in2 a blackmaria wit enouf flogin because dos ar d pipu dat ate d stolen moni wit him.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by deandavid(m): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2013
MacLovington: .

Simple answer is no. No hope. one step forward, 3 backward.

We're going to be going round in circles till Thy kingdom come.
no there is hope, for it is said, if there is life, there is hope, i begins from me and you, we should start looking for ways to take up leadership positions in our communities and local govts, so that we the enlighten ones can turn things arround, our parents have failed us, we shouldnt fail our children.....
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by erico2k2(m): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2013
na who dem catch be thief nah abi? OBJ is the bigest criminal in Nigeria is he not walking free?

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 04, 2013
spongeback: A...ss lickers
heavy one
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by uzydicekid: 10:18am On Aug 04, 2013
Who are d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ celebrating Chief james onanefe ibori or rather THIEF james ONANOJI ibori
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Vicjay1(m): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2013
At least he was far better than Lucky Igbenedion of Edo State. He developed delta esp his hometown to some extent. The Oghara people worship like a god. Just that he was unfortunate.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by deandavid(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2013
coputa: Ibori brought hope and development to Delta state..he changed many lives,infastructural upgrade was at its peak..,he will be celebrated so as to bring Obj/GEJ and their imperialist masters in london to shame....yes the resource control forerunner is still recognised by his people...a fearless legend that he is...,HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
Oloro buruku... your generation will continue to be slaves. he brought development ke, u guys are too ignorant and poor in mind to know that, he has stolen ur future and gave u peanuts. smh. I WILL NOT DISPAIR, THE TASK OF BRINGING ACCOUNTABILITY AND REAL ANTI CORRUPTION CRUSADE IN DELTA STATE MUST BE DONE. TEAM KEYAMO. JOIN THE DELTAFORCES UNITED, LETS PUT ALL THESE THIEVES WHERE THEY BELONG. CALL 08168831793/08066821805 TO GET MORE INFORMATION
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by sweetgala(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2013
Extremely sad, this is a confirmed thief, a destroyer of aspirations. His actions and inadequacy would have killed so many before their time yet he is still celebrated in such grandeur.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by dfav: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2013
The next thing you will hear is that you will hear the governor and the pastors will tell you its the Devils that is stopping that state from progressing.
Delta state economy is over 80% based on oil from SHell and Chevron.
Spdc (shell) has already sold all their fields and Chevron has started following same. So u guys don't wake up u shall cry later in hunger

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by tontons: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2013
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by docadams: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2013
Just for the record: Ibori was caught, at least on two occasions in the early 90's, for shoplifting in London. His wife was an accessory.
He was an Abacha boy in the late 90's.
Arising from the above, he became Delta state governor and ruled from 1999 to 2007.
He played a significant role in enthroning Yaradua and thus became a member of his kitchen cabinent.
He couldn't gain a foothold in Jonathan's govt due to reasons we all know.
He was discharged and acquitted of about 170 charges of corruption related offences by a Nigerian court.
Delta state government held a thanksgiving service for his acquittal.
He later fled to Dubai due to EFCC manhunt.
He was extradited to Britain from UAE on account of money laundering.
He was tried, convicted, and sentenced to 13years imprisonment in Britain.
Several millions of dollars of his assets were also confiscated.
He was to be followed later to jail by his wife, mistress, sister, and lawyer for their various roles in his larceny.
Presently his birthday celebration is on while still in gaol for grand scale larceny.

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by jossybills(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2013
Take it or leave it ibori was a good governor of delta state. We will still celebrate d man until there comes another like him.

Long live odidigborigbo.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by deandavid(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2013
erico2k2:
Exactly, thats what we all should be looking at,to every and each one of us there is a positive and negative part, depends on what side you look at, I have said it more than 100 times in this Forum, name ur state lets see if ur governor can match Ibori on development of the states, if you are from Ondo,Edo,Ogun,Osun hands up here if you are batching Ibori here.
U MUST BE VERY MAD, DO U KNOW HOW MUCH DELTA STATE HAS RECEIEVED SINCE 1999 TILL DATE...... 4 TRILLION NAIRA. AND U WANT TO COMPARE WITH CROSS RIVER STATE HAVE NOT RECEIVED UP TO 1/10 OF THAT AMOUNT. IGNORANCE IS NOT JUST A DISEASE, IT IS A SLAVERY DISEASE. WE ARE COMING FOR PEOPLE LIKE U,IN 2015

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by docadams: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2013
Just for the record: Ibori was caught, at least on two occasions in the early 90's, for shoplifting in London. His wife was an accessory.
He was an Abacha boy in the late 90's.
Arising from the above, he became Delta state governor and ruled from 1999 to 2007.
He played a significant role in enthroning Yaradua and thus became a member of his kitchen cabinent.
He couldn't gain a foothold in Jonathan's govt due to reasons we all know.
He was discharged and acquitted of about 170 charges of corruption related offences by a Nigerian court.
Delta state government held a thanksgiving service for his acquittal.
He later fled to Dubai due to EFCC manhunt.
He was extradited to Britain from UAE on account of money laundering.
He was tried, convicted, and sentenced to 13years imprisonment in Britain.
Several millions of dollars of his assets were also confiscated.
He was to be followed later to jail by his wife, mistress, sister, and lawyer for their various roles in his larceny.
Presently his birthday celebration is on while still in gaol for grand scale larceny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Poll: Wada Meets Buhari, Seeks Level Playing Field / INEC Insists On Use Of BVAS, Electronic Transmission Of Results / Ohanaeze To Announce The Presidential Candidate They Would Support In 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.