Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State (16585 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke Celebrates 55th Birthday Today / Ayo Fayose 55th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Ekiti (Photos) / Governor Fayose's 55th Birthday Cake (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by ogb5(m): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
Gamesmart:

You are so concentratedly stttupid.

You platform of argument is "my thief is better than your thief, I can defend my thief better".

You think that I will engage in such stttupid debate with you? Can you see how Ibori has messed up your life when he has ensured your brain was not developed?

The money meant for developing your brain was used to buy mansions and bullet proof cars in SA and UK.

To compound your stupidity is the fact that you don't even know what part of Nigeria I am from. You are just extremely stttupid to make an assumption like a bloody illiterate.

Your brain is dead!

Who cares about the hole you crawled from. People like you who are mentally challenged can not argue intelligently and to cover up for you lack of intelligence resort to insulting those a million times better than you.

Go through all your posts and see how you try to cover your foolishness by insulting people.

Lowlife slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by spectator2001: 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
Gamesmart:

You agree he looted but you disagree he is a thief.

You are brain dead!
Downgrading myself to glorify u with a response is just one of those things we do in life to kick knowledge into meaningless existence as yours thus giving u d necessary opportunity to put to use that sawdust u've got in ur skull u call BRAIN. Pls quit this thread at once if u don't want me to wreck ur E-life. Woe betide u if u don't ignore this response coz I'm gonna go HAM on u and ur unpardonable stupidity exhibition! All these retards with access to Internet facility be talking too when humans r commenting... Mtsheeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Gamesmart: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
ogb5:

Who cares about the hole you crawled from. People like you who are mentally challenged can not argue intelligently and to cover up for you lack of intelligence resort to insulting those a million times better than you.

Go through all your posts and see how you try to cover your foolishness by insulting people.

Lowlife slowpoke

So arguing intelligently is when you say "my thief is better than your own thief"?

That is intelligent where?

You are stttupid!

spectator2001:
Downgrading myself to glorify u with a response is just one of those things we do in life to kick knowledge into meaningless existence as yours thus giving u d necessary opportunity to put to use that sawdust u've got in ur skull u call BRAIN. Pls quit this thread at once if u don't want me to wreck ur E-life. Woe betide u if u don't ignore this response coz I'm gonna go HAM on u and ur unpardonable stupidity exhibition! All these retards with access to Internet facility be talking too when humans r commenting... Mtsheeeeeeew!

Which knowledge do you want to kick?

The one of saying someone stole but is not a thief?

You are the retard!

I would have said your sentence about "downgrading yourself" had a meaning if you were not already at the bottom of the human-mental-rot to the point there is no space for you to downgrade. You are a bottom feeder.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Ayab1203(f): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
Na wa for this kind 'legend'. na d stout?
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by faithuak(f): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Gamesmart:

I will never worry about most Nigerians again.

Most of you deserve your faith.

You deserve no power.

You deserve road accident.

You deserve the terror of armed robbers.

You deserve religious killings.

You deserve the violent rapes.

You deserve the struggle to find jobs.

You deserve the poor education you are giving.

You deserve the poor healthcare that guarantees your death when you need it.

You deserve the overpaid senators.

You deserve the senators that will give you toddler marriages.

You deserve the perm-secs that cannot speak in English like Patience Jonathan.

You deserve the dimwitted president you voted for and his pot-bellied illiterate wife.
I sorry 4u,grow up and face d reality of lif,face d real world.u know ma gov pass me?EX
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by ono(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
^^^ Maybe the guy needs help -I mean that one that calls himself Gamesmart. SMH sad
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Gamesmart: 9:05am On Aug 06, 2013
faithuak: I sorry 4u,grow up and face d reality of lif,face d real world.u know ma gov pass me?EX

If the reality is to endorse and praise corruption, count me out. That is not the real world I would encourage. I am still sane. It is people like Ono that need help to cure the mental illness.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by faithuak(f): 1:20am On Aug 08, 2013
Gamesmart:

If the reality is to endorse and praise corruption, count me out. That is not the real world I would encourage. I am still sane. It is people like Ono that need help to cure the mental illness.
Good Radiance!
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by biafranqueen: 1:36am On Aug 08, 2013
faithuak: Good Radiance!
He(gamesmart) is very radiant I agree! grin grin grin
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Gamesmart: 7:59am On Aug 08, 2013
biafranqueen: He(gamesmart) is very radiant I agree! grin grin grin

Did you really expect the illiterate that people like Ibori are destroying their life, future and environment to be able to spell "riddance"? undecided

You are too kind in terms of your regards for her vocabulary breadth and depth. grin
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by faithuak(f): 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
Gamesmart:

Did you really expect the illiterate that people like Ibori are destroying their life, future and environment to be able to spell "riddance"? undecided

You are too kind in terms of your regards for her vocabulary breadth and depth. grin
pot callin kettle black,check wat u just wrote!so abhorrent. lol
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by erico2k2(m): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
deandavid:
U MUST BE VERY MAD, DO U KNOW HOW MUCH DELTA STATE HAS RECEIEVED SINCE 1999 TILL DATE...... 4 TRILLION NAIRA. AND U WANT TO COMPARE WITH CROSS RIVER STATE HAVE NOT RECEIVED UP TO 1/10 OF THAT AMOUNT. IGNORANCE IS NOT JUST A DISEASE, IT IS A SLAVERY DISEASE. WE ARE COMING FOR PEOPLE LIKE U,IN 2015
Just another ignorant post with no bearing ,in Oil revenue amongst Delta, Rivers, Cross River and Bayelsa, Delta receives the list in Oil derivatives, go and check, look at beyelsa te Epicentre of Oil production of the country with all that heavy allocation what did they do with all that Money? You are just here running ur moth, U nor reach to sort, one control U go remove.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by erico2k2(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
kilmix: I wouldn't support James Ibori or join D likes in calling him a legend, but if you are not a Deltan, shut up and move ahead. Minus his looting, which is common among all politicians, he is the greatest governor ever in Delta state. Let me point out his achievements. Staduims in all local govts plus the standard warri city staduim, Delta state university ultra modern teaching hostpital. Delta state university permanent campus. Asaba international airport, uniform colour for commercial taxis, renovation of all primary and secondary schools and primary schools plus building new once, turning his village to a township, beautification of major cities including roads and street lights, fighting for 13percent resource control, building of ultra modern markets in many towns, renovation and building of courts in Delta state, improving agricultures, construction of brigdes including the popular bomadi bridge which no one thought could have a bridge, mass youth employments(my Aunts and sister got employed in his administration), renovation and building of hospitals, settling the deadly warri crisis, establishig 3 polytechnics in the state.Etc if you read properly, you'll see that he touched every part. if you think am lying ask any Deltan of the above listed. Infact in the league of governors he sincerely in TOP 5. He was against GEJ being VP and that was what landed him in jail. Infact he sponsoreed their election. Just make your research. And come back to comment.
Thank you, You would hardly find a Deltan who will say IBORI never made an impact in his/her life, check out the improved salary structure for our teachers, I hate to say this Im not in anyway tribalistic but you would find out that the IBORI batchers starts from Ondo state and ends just after lagos state, They have no clue all the act on is what they read and heard on the news. Some of them had never ventured into the Niger Delta, I remember back in the days when you have to change ur state of origin just cos you want to get into a state uni in another state so you are considered an Indigene, look at PTI warri, look at the INEC college at otefe etc., I keep asking everyone here B4 You begin ur argument bout IBORI tell us what state you are from and we will take it from there.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by erico2k2(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
deandavid:
U MUST BE VERY MAD, DO U KNOW HOW MUCH DELTA STATE HAS RECEIEVED SINCE 1999 TILL DATE...... 4 TRILLION NAIRA. AND U WANT TO COMPARE WITH CROSS RIVER STATE HAVE NOT RECEIVED UP TO 1/10 OF THAT AMOUNT. IGNORANCE IS NOT JUST A DISEASE, IT IS A SLAVERY DISEASE. WE ARE COMING FOR PEOPLE LIKE U,IN 2015
Bross no shout toomuch.plz let us examine ur state ,whats ur state?
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by simpleseyi: 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
Only looters celebrate looters.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by citizenY(m): 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
Happy Birthday to my able formal Governor. D man wit the big heart. A true son of Delta. The man who touched so many lives in Delta state and beyond. A true legend. I cant wait to see my man in Delta state. May God be wit u. Odidigborigbo 1 of Africa . Go come your office dey wait for you.

Hmmmmn, office dey wait,?

Can you shave a man's head in absentia?

I will be impressed if you invite the British Home Secretary to the party, he may decide to come with Ibori!!!

The only rally Ibori can attend is the chop queue in prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Navy Arrests Boat With 400 Truckload Of Stolen Crude Oil / Senate Stands By Resolution Calling For Babachir's Sack, Agrees To Screen Magu / #Lagosdecides2019: I Will Emerge Winner - Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.