Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State (16582 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke Celebrates 55th Birthday Today / Ayo Fayose 55th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Ekiti (Photos) / Governor Fayose's 55th Birthday Cake (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by deandavid(m): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
ono: Can we at least be civil enough not to hurl insults at others because of their views? sad You will not like it if you're called something offensive - except you were brought up in your family to like such and you're used to it.
my brother the thing they pain me.. that even after some people's level of education, they still choose to act ignorant, even in the world of information, where u can access infor abt good governance, some deltans are still blind. a man will be given a mandate to use our collective wealth to develop ourv state, they will embezzle everything, and even if they manage to tie some road and fix some street lights, people will begin to praise them as if, its not their duty. OUR PROPLE ARE SO IGNORANT....NA ONLY GOD GO SEE US THROUGH.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by spectator2001: 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
OMG! Some of u just sit down n flip through pages of newspapers n different websites n u believe u r fully equipped to state ur "ridiculous facts" n display utmost stupidity on public forums? Think again! Just wanna share the little I know with u all...I don't belong to any party or have any political affiliations whatsoever but my recent discovery in that state called "LAGOS" whr u guys are praising Fashola as the messiah- DO Y'ALL KNOW THAT THE WORST FORM OF INJUSTICE AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITY IS BN CARRIED OUT IN LAGOS STATE?" THERE IS A SITE I AM CURRENTLY SUPERVISING AT BOURDILLON IKOYI BELONGING TO SONEONE "UP THERE"... THE THIEF TINUBU SIGNED THE GOVERNOR'S CONSENT OF THAT PROPERTY IN 2012 AS THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE BUT HE BACKDATED THE SAID DOCUMENT TO 2006!!! This happened right under Fashola's nose n u want me to take u guys and ur wateva politicians in the west serious? Mimiko stood against this Tyrannical Criminal called Tinubu hence they are sworn enemies till date! So wat is d fuss for? Ibori's Kinsmen celebrating his birthday? He has bn convicted already, he is serving his sentence. The major reason for this persecution is not far fetched, Ibori wasn't disposed to the emergence of GoodLuck as President of Nigeria coz he believed that he GoodLuck Jonathan was gonna remain in office beyond the agreed rotational principle between the North and South which might lead to the eventual disintegration of Nigeria. Y'all watch out for the Entity called Nigeria become history if these present Political Juggernauts don't jettison their various unholy viz-a-Viz malicious ambitions come 2015. 2015 so mentioned which we may not witness coz of the present Political bickering inflated by the greedy ambition of Jonathan to hold power beyond 2015. Mind u, I'm from Delta State but it isn't proper for power not to return to North in 2015 because Nigeria is a Heterogeneous Society hence POWER MUST ROTATE NORTH/SOUTH for equity sake!
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Gamesmart: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
deandavid: my brother the thing they pain me.. that even after some people's level of education, they still choose to act ignorant, even in the world of information, where u can access infor abt good governance, some deltans are still blind. a man will be given a mandate to use our collective wealth to develop our state, they will embezzle everything, and even if they manage to tie some road and fix some street lights, people will begin to praise them as if, its not their duty. OUR PROPLE ARE SO IGNORANT....NA ONLY GOD GO SEE US THROUGH.

Thank you!
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by slimfit1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
Only south south would think like this remind me not to vote for any of them ever again.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by ChrisNnaz: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
I am from Ibo speaking part of Delta State. Ibori is a good man.I can count and keep counting all he did for Deltans. He may be very corrupt but who is better than him. The present governor is a very selfish person, what has he done since he became governor.Ibori loves people, in d area of jobs ,he created jobs, Pls just visit Delsuth in Oghara, its a first class teaching hospital of international standard. When he was there, he was a problem solver. The only problem was putting that selfish,ugly man as governor.happy 55th birthday to Ibori.

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Gamesmart: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
Chris Nnaz: I am from Ibo speaking part of Delta State. Ibori is a good man.I can count and keep counting all he did for Deltans. He may be very corrupt but who is better than him. The present governor is a very selfish person, what has he done since he became governor.Ibori loves people, in d area of jobs ,he created jobs, Pls just visit Delsuth in Oghara, its a first class teaching hospital of international standard. When he was there, he was a problem solver. The only problem was putting that selfish,ugly man as governor.happy 55th birthday to Ibori.

Many Nigerians are sick in the head!

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by ritux: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
spectator2001: OMG! Some of u just sit down n flip through pages of newspapers n different websites n u believe u r fully equipped to state ur "ridiculous facts" n display utmost stupidity on public forums? Think again! Just wanna share the little I know with u all...I don't belong to any party or have any political affiliations whatsoever but my recent discovery in that state called "LAGOS" whr u guys are praising Fashola as the messiah- DO Y'ALL KNOW THAT THE WORST FORM OF INJUSTICE AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITY IS BN CARRIED OUT IN LAGOS STATE?" THERE IS A SITE I AM CURRENTLY SUPERVISING AT BOURDILLON IKOYI BELONGING TO SONEONE "UP THERE"... THE THIEF TINUBU SIGNED THE GOVERNOR'S CONSENT OF THAT PROPERTY IN 2012 AS THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE BUT HE BACKDATED THE SAID DOCUMENT TO 2006!!! This happened right under Fashola's nose n u want me to take u guys and ur wateva politicians in the west serious? Mimiko stood against this Tyrannical Criminal called Tinubu hence they are sworn enemies till date! So wat is d fuss for? Ibori's Kinsmen celebrating his birthday? He has bn convicted already, he is serving his sentence. The major reason for this persecution is not far fetched, Ibori wasn't disposed to the emergence of GoodLuck as President of Nigeria coz he believed that he GoodLuck Jonathan was gonna remain in office beyond the agreed rotational principle between the North and South which might lead to the eventual disintegration of Nigeria. Y'all watch out for the Entity called Nigeria become history if these present Political Juggernauts don't jettison their various unholy viz-a-Viz malicious ambitions come 2015. 2015 so mentioned which we may not witness coz of the present Political bickering inflated by the greedy ambition of Jonathan to hold power beyond 2015. Mind u, I'm from Delta State but it isn't proper for power not to return to North in 2015 because Nigeria is a Heterogeneous Society hence POWER MUST ROTATE NORTH/SOUTH for equity sake!

I share same view with you except for the North South rotation stuff. I just don't like it when they say North and South divide. It should be North South East West and I think it is time for power to go to the East.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Henrypraise: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
omarky:

Nelson Mandela is not a criminal dts why he's refer to as a Hero.... Father of Africa.
Ibori is a legenderay thief who waz caught red handed cos' he's a slow poke. Tinubu is a legend.... He liberates d southwest. Now on d verge of liberating d federation. We shud be celebrating MKO after all he sacrificed 4 dis country.... He paid d ultimate price and so his wife. Emergence of Ibori as delta state governor was born out of MKO's death. To set d record straight, 1993 general election remain the most free and fair election in d history of Nigeria. After all u claim Ibori did, what is it that d Deltans are looking 4 in Lagos, Despite ur picture of d ACN bad governace?
Get a life and stop been a nuisance to ur community.

u are blinded by the darkness of bigotry flowing tru ur veins, tell me wat tinubu did, dnt tell me wat he is abt to do, tell me wat MKO did dnt tell me he was denied his rights, the idiot stole the money of the masses n was busy getting ur grand mothers pregnant in the villages, I just dont wanna open Abiola chapter here. pls pls

Like it or not, delta state is more bless dan all ur western state put togeda n Ibori stood for his pple n southerners more than all ur leaders put togeda did.

Stop hating on Ibori, he is betta dan u, ur ancestors n ur generation combined. feel free to continue wallowing in ur hate n bigotry.

HBD IBORI ONANEFE JAMES
DELTA STATE -------THE BIG HEART--------THE FINGER OF GOD

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by spectator2001: 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
ritux:

I share same view with you except for the North South rotation stuff. I just don't like it when they say North and South divide. It should be North South East West and I think it is time for power to go to the East.
Yeah Thanks for ur comment. As regards the North South rotation... U know we've got six geopolitical zones in Nigeria. 3 up North 3 down South. According to the gentleman agreement reached at the PDP level stipulates rotation between South for two tenures and North for two tenures. The south took her turn wiv d emergence of OBJ from SouthWest from 1999-2007. PDP undoubtedly bn the largest political party in the Nation ensured Power moved to the North but the life of YAR'ADUA (The president with the most listening ears ever produced in Nigeria) ended while in Office. The death of YAR'ADUA altered the political calculations of the ruling party so much that greed of our then VP to carry on till 2019 thereby jeopardising the North of their chance to complete their 8yr tenure of the presidency which would have led to the IGBO's i.e the SOUTHEAST to produce the president of Nigeria come 2015 at the expiration of the tenure of whichever Northern Candidate fielded by PDP for the 2011 elections! The VP- Jonathan became Acting President and was subsequently confirmed president in the event of departure of YAR'ADUA. The North wants this power to return to them at all cost come 2015 and I feel so bad for the East as regards this issue but the fundamental problem is JONATHAN who altered the AGREED GENTLEMAN AGREEMENT which JAMES IBORI opposed vehemently for the sake of Nigeria but got the persecution of his life! Ibori is a thief right? Tinubu is a saint right? Fashola is a saint too right? What Tinubu is doing in dat state without Fashola challenging him displays gross misconduct on d part of the State's CEO. Just so y'all know, Lagos State government's corruption might be "underground" but what Jagaban is doing in dat state with the aid of his former chief of Staff I.e the present Governor Fashola is beyond imaginable explanation. Concerning power going to East too, I perfectly understand the perspective u r viewing this issue from but the big question here is "CAN JONATHAN ALLOW FOR AN IGBO PRESIDENCY COME 2015 "
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by citizenY(m): 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
Nigeria sha

.. legend.... the last time i checked, Germans name their child after have stopped bearing names like Hitler , Goering etc ..

Rubbish
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by citizenY(m): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
Nigeria sha

.. legend.... the last time i checked, Germans name tmhave stopped bearing names like Hitler , Goering etc ..

Rubbish
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by stallion2: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
pesty100: James ibori the legendary thief
is he not better than the super thieves we have now?

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by kilmix: 2:08am On Aug 05, 2013
I wouldn't support James Ibori or join D likes in calling him a legend, but if you are not a Deltan, shut up and move ahead. Minus his looting, which is common among all politicians, he is the greatest governor ever in Delta state. Let me point out his achievements. Staduims in all local govts plus the standard warri city staduim, Delta state university ultra modern teaching hostpital. Delta state university permanent campus. Asaba international airport, uniform colour for commercial taxis, renovation of all primary and secondary schools and primary schools plus building new once, turning his village to a township, beautification of major cities including roads and street lights, fighting for 13percent resource control, building of ultra modern markets in many towns, renovation and building of courts in Delta state, improving agricultures, construction of brigdes including the popular bomadi bridge which no one thought could have a bridge, mass youth employments(my Aunts and sister got employed in his administration), renovation and building of hospitals, settling the deadly warri crisis, establishig 3 polytechnics in the state.Etc if you read properly, you'll see that he touched every part. if you think am lying ask any Deltan of the above listed. Infact in the league of governors he sincerely in TOP 5. He was against GEJ being VP and that was what landed him in jail. Infact he sponsoreed their election. Just make your research. And come back to comment.

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by kilmix: 2:28am On Aug 05, 2013
deandavid: my brother the thing they pain me.. that even after some people's level of education, they still choose to act ignorant, even in the world of information, where u can access infor abt good governance, some deltans are still blind. a man will be given a mandate to use our collective wealth to develop ourv state, they will embezzle everything, and even if they manage to tie some road and fix some street lights, people will begin to praise them as if, its not their duty. OUR PROPLE ARE SO IGNORANT....NA ONLY GOD GO SEE US THROUGH.

And what has your state governor done oversabi... If you are a governor what can you do? village principal. Am not celebrating James Ibori for what so ever. But truth be said he's a good man. He just felt too big a politician, including his fight for resource control in oil producing states, hence his set up. if you are not a Deltan, don't judge from what they tell you or you read on the papers. Ask any Deltan about Ibori then you'll know whom he truly is

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by ogb5(m): 6:13am On Aug 05, 2013
It is good that deltans decided to educate the illiterates this time around.

They have been running their mouths, calling Ibori names while their governors are looting them silly.

They sing praises of their looting yoruba leaders and fail to see that when it comes to development, Ibori towers high over the drug barons they are worshipping

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by pesty100(m): 7:12am On Aug 05, 2013
stallion_:
is he not better than the super thieves we have now?
dis man actually stole so much that he couldnt hide it anymore... When will you people start see that he looted the wealth of your state mercilessly
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by ogb5(m): 7:23am On Aug 05, 2013
pesty100: dis man actually stole so much that he couldnt hide it anymore... When will you people start see that he looted the wealth of your state mercilessly

I too know, if he looted the state mercilessly as you claim, where did the money come from that he used to build the projects people have been trying to drum into your head.

I will not be surprised if you have never been to delta state. As usual those of you who live outside delta state know who should be a Saint and who should be a crook without setting foot on the state

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Carlmax(m): 8:18am On Aug 05, 2013
If U are not a deltan please just keep quite cos u don't know shiit... Only very few Deltans can contest the fact that this man gave his very best, I have been to lots of states in this country and their governors past and present did not achieve a quarter of what Ibori was able to achieve in terms of developing Delta state, most people that crucify dis dude are not deltans and don't reside in delta state.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by pesty100(m): 8:41am On Aug 05, 2013
ogb5:

I too know, if he looted the state mercilessly as you claim, where did the money come from that he used to build the projects people have been trying to drum into your head.

I will not be surprised if you have never been to delta state. As usual those of you who live outside delta state know who should be a Saint and who should be a crook without setting foot on the state
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by pesty100(m): 8:41am On Aug 05, 2013
ogb5:

so re u saying it waz right for him to loot delta?
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by zuggy: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2013
Ameachi is next.....
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Gamesmart: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2013
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by faithuak(f): 9:32am On Aug 05, 2013
Ibori 4 lif jare,even if he is a thief,I lik d way he stole,he neva ate alone,chop I chop,neva 4getin his ppl,always sharing d national cake. Best gov ever,Employment 4 all,wat do u expect b4?he go help ppl 4get himself?he was just unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Gamesmart: 9:35am On Aug 05, 2013
ogb5: It is good that deltans decided to educate the illiterates this time around.

They have been running their mouths, calling Ibori names while their governors are looting them silly.

They sing praises of their looting yoruba leaders and fail to see that when it comes to development, Ibori towers high over the drug barons they are worshipping

You are so stttupid, you think the best defence for your stupidity is to say "leave our own thief" alone.

Your life is messed up.

This is equivalent to a foool saying "why are the police stopping the armed robbers in my neighbourhood when they have not stopped the armed robbers robbing in Ibadan. It is just tribalism. They hate us".

It takes someone to be completely intellectually bereft (far below being an illiterate) to reason like that.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Gamesmart: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2013
faithuak: Ibori 4 lif jare,even if he is a thief,I lik d way he stole,he neva ate alone,chop I chop,neva 4getin his ppl,always sharing d national cake. Best gov ever,Employment 4 all,wat do u expect b4?he go help ppl 4get himself?he was just unfortunate.

I will never worry about most Nigerians again.

Most of you deserve your faith.

You deserve no power.

You deserve road accident.

You deserve the terror of armed robbers.

You deserve religious killings.

You deserve the violent rapes.

You deserve the struggle to find jobs.

You deserve the poor education you are giving.

You deserve the poor healthcare that guarantees your death when you need it.

You deserve the overpaid senators.

You deserve the senators that will give you toddler marriages.

You deserve the perm-secs that cannot speak in English like Patience Jonathan.

You deserve the dimwitted president you voted for and his pot-bellied illiterate wife.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by ogb5(m): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2013
Gamesmart:

You are so stttupid, you think the best defence for your stupidity is to say "leave our own thief" alone.

Your life is messed up.

This is equivalent to a foool saying "why are the police stopping the armed robbers in my neighbourhood when they have not stopped the armed robbers robbing in Ibadan. It is just tribalism. They hate us".

It takes someone to be completely intellectually bereft (far below being an illiterate) to reason like that.

Its your life that is so messed up. We can count the multitudes of project Ibori did entirely for the benefit of his people, what are your leaders doing for you today.

Ibori you call a thief built trunk A roads across delta at 10million per km, today your saintly Fashola is building roads at 1 billion per km, you have not been able to challenge him.

A blind man who does not even know he is blind

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by spectator2001: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2013
ogb5:

Its your life that is so messed up. We can count the multitudes of project Ibori did entirely for the benefit of his people, what are your leaders doing for you today.

Ibori you call a thief built trunk A roads across delta at 10million per km, today your saintly Fashola is building roads at 1 billion per km, you have not been able to challenge him.

Pls stop responding to some of these callous elements in this forum. They don't know what is truly happening, they are dealing with assumptions based on what they read from newspapers and other ridiculous sources known to them only! How best can one explain Ribadu who said Tinubu was synonymous with corruption only for Ribadu to join ACN to start singing another tune! Sycophants everywhere in Nigeria of today can't locate their brain for them to reason with, hence they be quick to say Ibori is a thief which I fully disagree. Fine, he looted, but are these present ppl who are enjoying presidential support better off ypthan Ibori. Ibori actually did a lot for his people for a birthday to be celebrated in his honour even in his absence. Pls find a copy of Yesterday's Vanguard to read Professor Pat Muoboghare's eulogy on the Man-Ibori and tell me if any reasonable person can fault his facts stated as to why Ibori was truly persecuted and Even the Pension thieves and subsidy thieves are "great Nigerians" and the Emperor of BOURDILLON, the Jagaban should be in a Maximum Security prison Facility and not to be boasting of hijacking power through "his" newly registered party APC. For the records I have nothing against APC, but the only thing wrong with APC is Tinubu who wanted to annexe Ondo State to his Political enclave in SouthWest but was repelled by Mimiko. Calling Tinubu a Thief is just stating the Obvious.

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by omarky(m): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2013
Henry praise:

u are blinded by the darkness of bigotry flowing tru ur veins, tell me wat tinubu did, dnt tell me wat he is abt to do, tell me wat MKO did dnt tell me he was denied his rights, the idiot stole the money of the masses n was busy getting ur grand mothers pregnant in the villages, I just dont wanna open Abiola chapter here. pls pls

Like it or not, delta state is more bless dan all ur western state put togeda n Ibori stood for his pple n southerners more than all ur leaders put togeda did.

Stop hating on Ibori, he is betta dan u, ur ancestors n ur generation combined. feel free to continue wallowing in ur hate n bigotry.

HBD IBORI ONANEFE JAMES
DELTA STATE -------THE BIG HEART--------THE FINGER OF GOD

You had finally show case your stupidity....... With computer, the world becomes a village... U can't tell me u are blind to all the loudable projects Asiwaju did whn he was in government. Its a honour 4 Tinubu that BRF carries on his legacy. D despute btw OBJ and Hammed then over d creation of Local authority vindicated him as a hero. He was able to maanage Lagos state to its peak without the federal allocations. He was accused but not convicted lyk ur first grade thief Ibori. Even with ur oil money, delta can't stand some of the south western state. The more u judge issues without ur sentimental ego d best 4 u bro......... Life is 2 gud to be stupid..... Grow up.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by kilmix: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2013
omarky:

You had finally show case your stupidity....... With computer, the world becomes a village... U can't tell me u are blind to all the loudable projects Asiwaju did whn he was in government. Its a honour 4 Tinubu that BRF carries on his legacy. D despute btw OBJ and Hammed then over d creation of Local authority vindicated him as a hero. He was able to maanage Lagos state to its peak without the federal allocations. He was accused but not convicted lyk ur first grade thief Ibori. Even with ur oil money, delta can't stand some of the south western state. The more u judge issues without ur sentimental ego d best 4 u bro......... Life is 2 gud to be stupid..... Grow up.

Apart from Lagos state name any southwestern state better than Delta. All these Ijebu-ode boys that don't even know the road to their neighbouring village coming here to talk about Delta state. Shut up and move ahead.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by omar22(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Henry praise: yall shut ur mouth, ibori is beta dan all yall former governors combined, Ibori remains a legend inn Delta state, he isnt a bigot like ur governors n we will celebrate him wit all pomp n festivity in Delta. The only sin ibori committed was to av robbed ogboru of his rights oda wise, he is d best past governor after Donald Duke.

Please tell us Nigerian, why is he in HM Prison Service in Belmarsh eating the wrong type of bake-beans?
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Gamesmart: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
ogb5:

You are so concentratedly stttupid.

You platform of argument is "my thief is better than your thief, I can defend my thief better".

You think that I will engage in such stttupid debate with you? Can you see how Ibori has messed up your life when he has ensured your brain was not developed?

The money meant for developing your brain was used to buy mansions and bullet proof cars in SA and UK.

To compound your stupidity is the fact that you don't even know what part of Nigeria I am from. You are just extremely stttupid to make an assumption like a bloody illiterate.

Your brain is dead!
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Gamesmart: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
spectator2001:

Pls stop responding to some of these callous elements in this forum. They don't know what is truly happening, they are dealing with assumptions based on what they read from newspapers and other ridiculous sources known to them only! How best can one explain Ribadu who said Tinubu was synonymous with corruption only for Ribadu to join ACN to start singing another tune! Sycophants everywhere in Nigeria of today can't locate their brain for them to reason with, hence they be quick to say Ibori is a thief which I fully disagree. Fine, he looted, but are these present ppl who are enjoying presidential support better off ypthan Ibori. Ibori actually did a lot for his people for a birthday to be celebrated in his honour even in his absence. Pls find a copy of Yesterday's Vanguard to read Professor Pat Muoboghare's eulogy on the Man-Ibori and tell me if any reasonable person can fault his facts stated as to why Ibori was truly persecuted and Even the Pension thieves and subsidy thieves are "great Nigerians" and the Emperor of BOURDILLON, the Jagaban should be in a Maximum Security prison Facility and not to be boasting of hijacking power through "his" newly registered party APC. For the records I have nothing against APC, but the only thing wrong with APC is Tinubu who wanted to annexe Ondo State to his Political enclave in SouthWest but was repelled by Mimiko. Calling Tinubu a Thief is just stating the Obvious.

You agree he looted but you disagree he is a thief.

You are brain dead!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Kogi State Deputy Governor's Residence / Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina / Report Irregularities At Polling Units, US Urges Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.