Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Can A Single Girl Sincerely Luv A Married Man Not Based On Financial Benefits? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Single Girl Sincerely Luv A Married Man Not Based On Financial Benefits? (529 Views)

Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Single Girl Sincerely Luv A Married Man Not Based On Financial Benefits? by ckc(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
This guy is married and met a young girl recently on a social network and they got talking. Even b4 they met live the girl was already in luv with him and confessed so to him on many occasions. She doesn't want his money and acknowledges his marriage and doesn't want to scatter it,but she is so so in luv with this guy. The guy too feels like ...is this feeling right? I seem to luk forward to talking to tis girl everyday.
Re: Can A Single Girl Sincerely Luv A Married Man Not Based On Financial Benefits? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
When i saw this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/1384135/though-marrieddo-u-sometimes-meet
i knew you were talking about yourself. My friend, you better be careful. Thats how broken marriages begin.
Re: Can A Single Girl Sincerely Luv A Married Man Not Based On Financial Benefits? by Provie(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
U want us to help u rationalise evil abi? Dis one is not a kweshion of evil against God; it's 80% against d actor himself.

1 Like

Re: Can A Single Girl Sincerely Luv A Married Man Not Based On Financial Benefits? by tpia5: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
Generational curse
Re: Can A Single Girl Sincerely Luv A Married Man Not Based On Financial Benefits? by Godson201333(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Why not tell your friend to marry her and make her No 2,Its nothing new or maybe go to Late Fatai Rolling dollar to ask how those tricks worked for him.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Take Your Girl To Strip Clubs? / Prerequisite Questions Before Marriage. / Morning Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.