Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. (45548 Views)

"She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple / Ladies Stop Selecting Men Based On Where They Work: READ THIS. / To All Ladies Stop Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by ashmanpolo: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Some Corpers around my area passed out like two weeks back so I was at one of my Favourite Pool side, chilling out that day. I started conversing with one of the Corpers. The first thing she asked me was, "where do you work?" see Jamb question.

Firstly, I wasn't even thinking of wooing this bae cos she got a bracelet on her left leg and that's a huge turn-off for me.

I told her I was an applicant, still job-hunting. Next thing this girl started advising me to focus on my job-hunting and stop toasting girls. That she's not in for jobless guys like me for now. I just taya.
Okay I told her to give me her number to at least get more counselling, "for where?" The girl messed me up 'jakajaka'

This morning, I saw her in front of our company gate, a popular Oil and Gas firm. She was holding a CV and she was so wowed. She was like "what are you doing here?" I work here
"Jesus, for how long now?" Seven years.
"But...."
I didn't allow her continue the questions as a driver came in front of me and I entered the Toyota Hilux. She ran up to me and I think I heard:
"Please give me your number"

617 Likes 75 Shares

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Its just like Naija gurls here. Do you have a job?? Am like Bitch hell no. Am a college student who depends on his mum for gas money. undecided Some gurls desrve a swift kick with my cleats.

Now I ain saying she a Gold Digga but she told me she ain dating no broke ass Nigga undecided

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by ibrams(m): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
help me tell dem ooooo.....i asked a gal her name,she didn't answa bt asked me did i have a car.....i told het noooo....she told me she aint my type and left me dere
the next day,she was de same gal i saw huzzling for assignment and she mistakenly begged me nt realizin i was dey one cme see as she karry her small yansh waka for dere in *shame*

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Poochai354: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Bro, can I pm u? I need a job in oil and gas firm too.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Cutehector(m): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dis story seems fake to me

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lolz.....chei op can lie....sounds more like one of those nollywood movies sha

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by rusher14: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
Give it up for uncle Jimi Solanke.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by rawpadgin(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
that's what they are known for

gold diggers

2 Likes

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by ashmanpolo: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
Dis story seems fake to me

True life story bro

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by ashmanpolo: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz.....chei op can lie....sounds more like one of those nollywood movies sha

Lol.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by MrCork: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
ashmanpolo:
Some Corpers around my area passed out like two weeks back so I was at one of my Favourite Pool side, chilling out that day. I started conversing with one of the Corpers. The first thing she asked me was, "where do you work?" see Jamb question.

Firstly, I wasn't even thinking of wooing this bae cos she got a bracelet on her left leg and that's a huge turn-off for me.

I told her I was an applicant, still job-hunting. Next thing this girl started advising me to focus on my job-hunting and stop toasting girls. That she's not in for jobless guys like me for now. I just taya.
Okay I told her to give me her number to at least get more counselling, "for where?" The girl messed me up 'jakajaka'

This morning, I saw her in front of our company gate, a popular Oil and Gas firm. She was holding a CV and she was so wowed. She was like "what are you doing here?" I work here
"But...."
I didn't allow her continue the questions as a driver came in front of me and I entered the Toyota Hilux. She ran up to me and I think I heard:

CC: danceville, lalasticlala

...see yor head like Cow leg...so u get upset coz babe told u find job..abi?.......wher the hell will u get moiney to maintain her? ..thru arm robbery?.. Goat!! (no ofeinse) angry

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by ashmanpolo: 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:

...see yor head like Cow leg...so u get upset coz babe told u find job..abi?.......wher the hell will u get moiney to maintain her? ..thru arm robbery?.. Goat!! (no ofeinse) angry

Monkey, my problem is the manner at which they go about it. Idottt (no ofeinse)

204 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by MrCork: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Monkey, my problem is the manner at which they go about it. Idottt (no ofeinse)

...which manner?...u asked her dumb question like mofo & she nicely advise u to find a job.... u prefa she ask u in pigeon English? ...GOAT!! (no ofeeinse) angry

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by ashmanpolo: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:

...which manner?...u asked her dumb question like mofo & she nicely advise u to find a job.... u prefa she ask u in pigeon English? ...GOAT!! (no ofeeinse) angry

Ok no vex sha, Monkey!! (no ofeeinse)

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by MrCork: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Ok no vex sha, Monkey!! (no ofeeinse)

...bro I gots pound sterlin..I gots Gorilla moiney....be nice & I will post u £10 cash to buy a suit ther in NIgeria (Real Talk ma nigga) angry

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by ashmanpolo: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:

...bro I gots pound sterlin..I gots Gorilla moiney....be nice & I will post u £10 cash to buy a suit ther in NIgeria (Real Talk ma nigga) angry

Ok yo not in Nigeria?

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by IamLEGEND1: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
ashmanpolo:

"But...."

CC: danceville, lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by wordbank(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Na so gehs go dey form dust dey cuz catarrh everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Flashh: 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
"But...."
We know where you are driving at.

But this story is fake!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Mintek: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
A very interesting fable.

There's nothing wrong in fantasizing about a pretty girl you've got a crush on.

Dreams come true.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by 3DCYCLOPS: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Op na you dey pack all the girls with your hilux abi #itsallowed

Oga dis your story sweet die I swear grin grin grin

Make I continue dey read and sip my zobo dey go grin

Buh girls sha.....I nor even know wetin to tell una lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by dammieco(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
I am not a babe but then "let them ask where u work" even "how much u earn if possible".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by sukkot: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
nice story. when is the book coming out

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by ITooMumu: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
What a nice story ...

When is the pirated copy of this movie coming out ?? undecided undecided

Jide Kosoko ... Is that you

#ITooMumu

10 Likes

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
..[size=18pt]Oya tell me thatz a Nollywood movie.[/size]
If itz real then U had dlast laff, and that bae wud hv learnt a bitter lesson and never pull the Bis girl stunt in her life again.

Check my signature o jere.

1 Like

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Shaadey: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Your story makes barbie look real

3 Likes

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Afrocatalyst: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
No mind them
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by dammieco(m): 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
ashmanpolo:

"But...."

and u want me to believe this?

1 Like

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by tunamenga(m): 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
looking for ready made okunrin abi
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by obinna222: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
ashmanpolo:

"But...."

I LOVE THIS

10 Likes

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Brimstone1: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
That advise will go nowhere. Our ladies only look out for men who have jeeps and big houses. Educational status and looks are second place

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / Deleted / 7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.