Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Think I Am Over Him (hurray!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Over Him (hurray!) (853 Views)

I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life / I Think I Am A Misogynist. / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Am Over Him (hurray!) by sara2007: 5:13pm On May 30, 2008
I think I am finally getting over this guy (who is not available by the way). I had been in love with him for over 7 years, suffering silently. I really did my best to forget but the feelings simply refused to go away. People say that time heals; in time you will forget; Father Time took his time but well, its better that he was late than never. smiley
Re: I Think I Am Over Him (hurray!) by Alapomeji1: 5:21pm On May 30, 2008
congrats! smiley
Re: I Think I Am Over Him (hurray!) by omega25red(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2008
If you have to constantly question if you are over someone, you are not over that person. When you are over someone they are not even a first or second thought needless to say someone worth you coming on here to proclaim that you are done with him.

Why didn't he want you? are you not his type? did you even ever speak to this guy or were you just a distant stalker

no insult meant just trying to understand because you are not over him.
Re: I Think I Am Over Him (hurray!) by frank316(m): 8:08pm On May 30, 2008
@poster
is he dead?
Re: I Think I Am Over Him (hurray!) by chika98: 8:42pm On May 30, 2008
Starting your thread with I think means you're still unsure and still hung on him.
Re: I Think I Am Over Him (hurray!) by tngtech(m): 8:50pm On May 30, 2008
congrants
Re: I Think I Am Over Him (hurray!) by cixluv(f): 8:55pm On May 30, 2008
tngtech:

congrants

@ poster

take note
Re: I Think I Am Over Him (hurray!) by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 30, 2008
i doubt u r over him.
Re: I Think I Am Over Him (hurray!) by Cayon(f): 1:10am On May 31, 2008
@ poster:

pop the champaigne and let's celebrate wink
Re: I Think I Am Over Him (hurray!) by Nobody: 1:57am On May 31, 2008
Cayon:

@ poster:

pop the champaigne and let's celebrate wink

I dnt drink cheap champagne, so you ppl might wanna put some money together to buy some berra champagne cool tongue

(1) (Reply)

Disprove This: If You Can / Can My Love Become A Life Partner? / Can A Woman Rape A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.