Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,557 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: (3753 Views)

See Weird Way Nigerian Girl Based In UK Found Out Lagos Boyfriend Was Cheating / Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 7:54am On Jun 12, 2008
hmmmm kinda. lol
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2008
Hmm. Anyway, I'm putting back the first picture.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2008
yeah u can. well datz not me in mine profile its my grand daughter. jst tot i let u know
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

yeah u can. well datz not me in mine profile its my grand daughter. jst tot i let u know

LOL!!! What ever you say. . .
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2008
LOL iight bak 2 d topic? wat would u do?
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 8:04am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

LOL iight bak to the topic? what would u do?

Sure. If I suspected my girlfriend was cheating, I'd make sure I have real and concrete evidence first before I start pointing fingers. . . or call Cheaters.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2008
so u wont ask her?
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 8:09am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

so u wont ask her?

Eventually I would but I've got to have proof not just suspicion.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 8:10am On Jun 12, 2008
prove like wat? catch them in d act? meanwhile wat would u do if eventually it was true?
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

prove like what? catch them in d act? meanwhile what would u do if eventually it was true?

Nah like text messages, phone calls, IMs, certain changes in behavior towards me.

If it was true, there's nothing left but to break up with her.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by mishooo(m): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

prove like what? catch them in d act? meanwhile what would u do if eventually it was true?

coughs, coughs, -- - - - - -, more coughs .
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2008
mishooo:

coughs, coughs, -- - - - - -, more coughs .
hahaha, u need water?

StephenP:

Nah like text messages, phone calls, IMs, certain changes in behavior towards me.

If it was true, there's nothing left but to break up with her.

hmmm i c. no punching or anything undecided
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by mishooo(m): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2008
sorry to interrupt sir and ma.

Hey, you too have been goin on since the beginning of the second page and i hate to burst your bubble but - - - --

am i missing something here
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2008
u are not missing anything oooo. its jst a normal converstaion, the dude is too fly 4 a grand mama like me. but i can secure him for my grand child lol
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

hmmm i c. no punching or anything undecided

Why would I hit her? I'm not looking to spend the night in prison. Plus, I'm not the one with the higher risk of STDs.
mishooo:

sorry to interrupt sir and ma.

Hey, you too have been goin on since the beginning of the second page and i hate to burst your bubble but - - - --

am i missing something here

I dunno you tell me.
acidrop:

u are not missing anything oooo. its jst a normal converstaion, the dude is too fly 4 a grand mama like me. but i can secure him for my grand child lol

embarassed LOL!!!
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by mishooo(m): 8:26am On Jun 12, 2008
whistling ASA's song --

there's is LOVE on the mountain and nobody seems to be on the RUN. There's is love on the mountain now - - - - --

heard StephenP is hot, hmmmmmmm.

I seee.
i know by interrupting, the guy might run. but hey, - - - -- am just passing by ooooo grin grin grin
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2008
StephenP:

Why would I hit her? I'm not looking to spend the night in prison. Plus, I'm not the one with the higher risk of STDs.
I don't know you tell me.
embarassed LOL!!!
hmmmm, so u are d scary type ey? jst because of prison?
lol he is blushing, what do u say now, my grand daughter is very prettty ooooooooooo
mishooo:

whistling ASA's song --

there's is LOVE on the mountain and nobody seems to be on the RUN. There's is love on the mountain now - - - - --

heard StephenP is hot, hmmmmmmm.

I seee.
i know by interrupting, the guy might run. but hey, - - - -- am just passing by ooooo grin grin grin
u are nt going anywhere u can even be invited to the wedding ooo
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

Prison is a big deal for me. Wait, why would I hit her in the first place? That's weak and immature.

acidrop:

u are nt going anywhere u can even be invited to the wedding ooo

Wait what?!
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2008
StephenP:

Prison is a big deal for me. Wait, why would I hit her in the first place? That's weak and immature.

Wait what?!
how is that weak? its manly

BTW u are invited 2 d wedding too. wait aint u d one doing the wedding. i mean u are welcome. . . wait u are . . . i dont even know sef? waeva u get d point wink
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by mishooo(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

lol he is blushing, what do u say now, my grand daughter is very prettty ooooooooooou are nt going anywhere u can even be invited to the wedding ooo

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

StephenP:

Wait what?!

ROFLMFAO.

Hey, have you suddenly lost your cool. Guess you have your hands full already
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 8:37am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

how is that weak? its manly

BTW u are invited to the wedding too. wait aint u d one doing the wedding. i mean u are welcome. . . wait u are . . . i don't even know sef? waeva u get d point wink

In my family, there was a really recent rule, like a minute ago, that was made. As we pay bride price, y'all got to pay Groom price. LOL!!
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2008
StephenP:

In my family, there was a really recent rule, like a minute ago, that was made. As we pay bride price, y'all got to pay Groom price. LOL!!
c theif ooooo shocked shocked
where are u from. Mars undecided
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2008
mishooo:

ROFLMFAO.

Hey, have you suddenly lost your cool. Guess you have your hands full already

LOL!! I know. . .

acidrop:

LMAO!! Well, that's the only way we can be married.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 8:43am On Jun 12, 2008
who is we? who said its me. i said its my grand daughter. BTW that is nt the only way ooo, stop twisting tradition
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 8:44am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

who is we? who said its me. i said its my grand daughter. BTW that is nt the only way ooo, stop twisting tradition

Right. Are you going to accept my tradition or not?
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by flobaba1: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2008
Rather than tryin' to catch him
why dont you concentrate on the important things like
why he is?
if he is?
and if you want him?

theres a reason why anyone cheats atall.
Men just cheat more cus we have wilder imaginations
if you were all that he wouldnt so concentrate on being all that cus 76% of "i don catch you" issues men always win grin
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by mishooo(m): 8:46am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

LOL
acidrop:

which tradition
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 8:46am On Jun 12, 2008
flobaba1:

Rather than tryin' to catch him
why don't you concentrate on the important things like
why he is?
if he is?
and if you want him?

theres a reason why anyone cheats atall.
Men just cheat more cus we have wilder imaginations
if you were all that he wouldnt so concentrate on being all that cus 76% of "i don catch you" issues men always win grin

How about if he ain't cheating in the first place?
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 8:47am On Jun 12, 2008
mishooo:

LOLwhich tradition

mishoo nah u should know all these things about tradition now. haba u of all ppl, abeg yarn this guy
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by flobaba1: 8:49am On Jun 12, 2008
Then make sure he doesn't
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2008
flobaba1:

I don't understand.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2008
flobaba1:

u a new member, this is ur 2nd post. WOW welcome 2 nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) / My Sweet Heart 's' Dumped Me / Wow!! See Picture Of 2014 Most Beautiful Slippers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.