Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead (27849 Views)

Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) / Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by juniorolan(m): 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
RIP BABA. Condolence to Gov BRF and the entire family
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by blank(f): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
Who doesn't know papa Demola in Bode Thomas area? He used to give out rice, meat, etc at Christmas and Ramadan. Because of him, Fashola repaired all the inside streets of Surulere.
Baba, may you rest in peace. You didn't send religious sentiments and were very warm and openhearted. God bless you plenty plenty. .

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by BlueMurder(m): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him abode in Jannatul Firdaus, ameen.
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by harmless011: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
RIP
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Olubodef(m): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
abeeeeeeeg ooooooooooo,does dis affect pdp 4rm winning 2015 presidential election
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Visocrate(m): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
a phone call that must be answered by everybody when the caller calls
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by sammhi(m): 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
my condolence sir, your excellency.... Eyin won adara o....
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by ADEIBRAHIM(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
R.I.P Old man! Surely proud of ur son.
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by tyson55(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
emmalexabl: Truely.,karma dont have menu..u get served what you deserve !!
Just last week.,one of the deportees Fashola maltreated and subjected to harsh weather condition, died from ?? complications of pneumonia.,i guess.
We are just observing...
Anyway rip to the old soul.
Eko o oni baje for WAZOBIA !!

Some of you need to stop this your reckless sanctimonious utterances especially on threads relating to death.

Gosh! Some of you are just irredemable...
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by mascot87(m): 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
People celebrating, rejoicing and happy about the death of pa Fashola should not forget the day they will also sleep and never to wake up again.You do not know what your end will be like both here and d world u are going to.RIP pa Fashola Ademola

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
roxell120:
are u joining him dis time. ill wish u RIP when u do so.dont miss this chance. after dis na 366 days again.

I have few words for you...

Grow up.
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by olojuede01: 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
First it was Tinubu's mother, Now it is Fashola's mother. Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
emmalexabl: Truely.,karma dont have menu..u get served what you deserve !!
Just last week.,one of the deportees Fashola maltreated and subjected to harsh weather condition, died from ?? complications of pneumonia.,i guess.
We are just observing...
Anyway rip to the old soul.
Eko o oni baje for WAZOBIA !!

Are you surely happy spewing this?
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by dederocs(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
May his soul rest in perfect...i got myself a great piece of land at a good value in lekki from this site
http://distributenaija..com/2013/08/updated-properties-for-august-2013.html
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by nbright: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2013

Last year, he was flown to the
United States for medical treatment in the heat of the Lagos Doctors’ strike.
While the masses suffered..
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Blueeyedboi(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
blank: Who doesn't know papa Demola in Bode Thomas area? He used to give out rice, meat, etc at Christmas and Ramadan. Because of him, Fashola repaired all the inside streets of Surulere.
Baba, may you rest in peace. You didn't send religious sentiments and were very warm and openhearted. God bless you plenty plenty. .
...I don't know him but if the things you said about him were true then he must've been an open-hearted en nice man...my kind of person..i wonder why fashola didnt inherit any of those traits...
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by greatgod2012(f): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
You live on baba

RIP Sir

My sincere condolence goes to the family, especially BRF of Lagos state and family.
May God give them the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by horlla(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
antartica: Fashola seems to creating an aura of a tribal tyrant around him these days.He is listening to much to inherent area boys like tinubu.

He started so well,but now his name seems to resonate with terror and injustices to those considered to be the lesser citizens.
What has this got to do with his father's death
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by akpomeme(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
dridowu: RIP grandpa
famsy
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by biafransoul: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
This should be a time of deep reflection for Fashola bearing in mind that many people goes through this period virtually everyday due to his actions( deportations and subsequent death of someone's relative). We are all mortals afterall and must account for our actions and utterances one day. Anyway, rest in peace baba fashola.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by topeorekoy(m): 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Blueeyedboi(m): 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
mascot87: People celebrating, rejoicing and happy about the death of pa Fashola should not forget the day they will also sleep and never to wake up again.You do not know what your end will be like both here and d world u are going to.RIP pa Fashola Ademola
...Shut your mouth if you dnt have any useful contribution to make...who says people are happy that the man died...even if some people are happy, who made you a judge over them..i hate paranoid en self-righteous humans like you...go get a life man!!
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by bolaarewa: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
antartica: Fashola seems to creating an aura of a tribal tyrant around him these days.He is listening to much to inherent area boys like tinubu.

He started so well,but now his name seems to resonate with terror and injustices to those considered to be the lesser citizens.
ODE! No be by force to comment..
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by simpleseyi: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
One more down. Many more to go. All those sucking the masses blood through looting of the common wealth shall all perish. Last time, it was Patience Jonathan's wife, the other time, it was Yakowa and Azazi. One by one we shall conquer them. Fashola's father was eating out of the loot and refused to tell his evil son to stop suffocating the masses.

Musiwa! Musiwa!! Pls go help me collect my pata and singlet wey I dey dry for outside before Fashola and LAWMA come collect them.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Biodup: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
Fashola d sychophant. The aftermath of wickedness. You better pray for forgiveness now.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by oshimilet: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
What a pity,May his soul rest in peace. But how old is he?
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by AjCityOne: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2013

Area boy like Tinubu that can buy your entire generation and the next five after you with 1% of of his wealth. Continue talking!
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Lucasbalo(m): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
I knew Uncle Demola from his days with us in Chitown, he was a very nice man and beloved by all that knew him at Hope club. What a loss to his children and entire Fashola family. May his gentle soul resi in peace.
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Lucasbalo(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
oshimilet: What a pity,May his soul rest in peace. But how old is he?
. I believe he was in his mid 70s.
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Expensiveman: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
Sorry governor RIP to ur father
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Amhatu(m): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
Rest in Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pope: Catholics Slam Lalong, Demand Apology / Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment / How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.