Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead (27854 Views)

Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) / Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by ajasa4link: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
it seems some people here are really not human being, but tribal bots installed to give tribal opinion on any issue discussed here... here is an 80year old man that just died at a ripe age after living a successful life and the only thing u can think of doing is rejoicing over his death because his son is a governor.. like seriously,the culture and upbringing of some people sucks big time....that said, RIP pa fashola

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
Biodup: Fashola d sychophant. The aftermath of wickedness. You better pray for forgiveness now.

hmm "sycophant". do you even know the meaning of the word? how can Fashola be a sycophant when he's the one in power? Oga next time, google a word before you use it.
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by eastman11: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
Fashola violently uprooted the helpless and struggling poor and dumped them 320Miles away from there place of residence and up till now he is still not ready to repent and ask for forgiveness. Too bad for him as the consequence of his actions against the poor in Lagos is better imagined than felt. Fashola, Soon with all your wealth you will wish you were poor.

To me death itself is not a punishment, it reduces every being to the same level, a reminder that all are equal before God.
Those who cause pain to others will never experience peace. That is natures law.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by hardbody: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
The owl cried yesterday night and this morning the child died.....

What sort of omen is that....

Some people were deported....

Then.....

I have said nothing oooo.

I believe in nemesis sha

3 Likes

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by FRDChickenisha: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mr Aboki: [size=22pt]ITS OWAMBE Time Murr'f'ckers..[/size] grin

State funeral things.. We are blocking third mainland bridge, Carter bridge and the whole of Ojota..

Aso-Ebi for all residents of Lagos..

Any non-indegene that refuses to buy Aso-Ebi will be deported..

We are blocking MMA1 & 2.. No flights in or out of Lagos.

Apart from the souveniers and Aso-ebi that would be imported, we are shutting down Tin Can and Apapa for 1 week.

Free Food for all at Onikan Stadium, Eko Atlantic and Surulere Stadium.

Souveniers are expected from all non-indegenes... Esp. Alaba Traders and Ladipo traders..

Fashola is Mourning, Lagos is Mourning..

Eko oni baje...

Do the mods who wants us to believe that they're advocating for peace in politic sections didnt see thos post?
Even when it's breaking one of the nl rules?

You guys must be joking.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by FRDChickenisha: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
Can we all break rule 11 or is it only for the selected few?
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by MrAboki: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
FRDChickenisha: Can we all break rule 11 or is it only for the selected few?

You must be a natural born Hater.. angry

Abeg no ever quote me again, otherwise I will hunt you and stab you with my daggar.. angry
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Biodup: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
Guy u need help. Se fashola na ur papa
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by sexkillzisagoat(m): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
No one touches my people and goes scot free. NEMESIS!

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by FRDChickenisha: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mr Aboki:

You must be a natural born Hater.. angry

Abeg no ever quote me again, otherwise I will hunt you and stab you with my daggar.. angry

Wow breaking rule #2. Don't you feel like you a bad boy.

The mods are simply watching right? It's all good.
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by milky3(f): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
Pls notify me when the Aso-Ebi is out by pasting it on the frog page
RiP groundpa
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by MrAboki: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
FRDChickenisha:

Wow breaking rule #2. Don't you feel like you a bad boy.

The mods are simply watching right? It's all good.

Okay!!

Now I have officially carried ou in my mind.. angry

You don prize bad market!
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Feraz(m): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
delors:
But why this line anyway? Whoever the OP and the MOD are, I suspect them trying to instigate something...'The Man Died' simple! (well, maybe after a prolonged illness or simply at the ripe age of so so so...) That line has a sinister purpose IMO
Which OP and MOD Are they the ones that wrote the article
RIP to the man....
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by macjive01: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mr Aboki: [size=22pt]ITS OWAMBE Time Murr'f'ckers..[/size] grin

State funeral things.. We are blocking third mainland bridge, Carter bridge and the whole of Ojota..

Aso-Ebi for all residents of Lagos..

Any non-indegene that refuses to buy Aso-Ebi will be deported..

We are blocking MMA1 & 2.. No flights in or out of Lagos.

Apart from the souveniers and Aso-ebi that would be imported, we are shutting down Tin Can and Apapa for 1 week.

Free Food for all at Onikan Stadium, Eko Atlantic and Surulere Stadium.

Souveniers are expected from all non-indegenes... Esp. Alaba Traders and Ladipo traders..

Fashola is Mourning, Lagos is Mourning..

Eko oni baje...

Hahahahahahahahshahahaha -- I'm not a tribalist I'm only laughing ...

Hahaha

Haha

Ha
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by sexkillzisagoat(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
Don't be surprised if the dictator decides to close Alaba Int'l Market cos he can claim that the computer which was used in the laboratory of the hospital where his father died which was purchased from there is fake.
I know how these sick people behave.
Fashola ntoooooorrrrrrrr! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by pbling: 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
is nt d 1st 2 die,tinubu lost hs moda,maket was closed nw fash were ll dey close ds time,
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
A "prophet" may say he predicted it. Watch out.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
May his soul rest in peace!

This is opportunity for loudmouthed MASSOB, Aka Ikenga, Peter Obi and Orji Uzor Kalu and their leagues all to dorn their red caps, with feathers, and make the trip to pay condolence visit and make up with a future President of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by meforyou1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hope he will be buried in his village in ondo state.
If lagos doctors were on strike? Were ibadan and abeokuta doctors on strike too?
USA. Why not benin republic or ghana? Or abuja for God's sake

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by dspices(m): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
princesammmy: .
RIP papa
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
Do the ret*ards posting junk on this thread know they will also die. The man died at a very ripe age and has a son who is the governor of the most important state and yet some cretins are talking of nemesis. Some Nigerians just have very very low IQ. Based on the IQ being displayed here on Nairaland, Jonathan should be our president forever. Some people just dont deserve better.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by emmalexabl(m): 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ayetuka labaseruk kpolikiliki matuyamura ile biriki.....incantations.
Consulting with Okija shrine chief priest to know whom we go delete next.
By the way..is fashola mother alive...??
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by CyberG: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
FRDChickenisha:

Do the mods who wants us to believe that they're advocating for peace in politic sections didnt see thos post?
Even when it's breaking one of the nl rules?

You guys must be joking.

They cannot see it because the poster is advancing their exact position! Or you don't know that yet?
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by CyberG: 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
ajasa4link: it seems some people here are really not human being, but tribal bots installed to give tribal opinion on any issue discussed here... here is an 80year old man that just died at a ripe age after living a successful life and the only thing u can think of doing is rejoicing over his death because his son is a governor.. like seriously,the culture and upbringing of some people sucks big time....that said, RIP pa fashola

This is why they should be allowed to go and live in their part of the country, living as arms length neighbours is the best option!

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by weebay(m): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
To think he clocked 80yrs with all the cigar he smokes...Rip uncle Demola.
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
The good father has gone.RIP
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Bright2(m): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
I think this dead has made a mistake,the prophet who predicted the dead of Patience Jonathan's mother predicted that the next will be Tinubu not Fashola's father. Some one should tell dead that Fashola's father is not Tinibu.
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by ShineuEye: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
When Dame Patience mother died it was blamed on "bad road" by GEJ, now Fashola dies I guess GEJ should be blamed as usual?
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Vansnickers: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
RIP Fashola Senior.
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Manlado: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
Rip Pa Fashola Ademola.

Many will die and there will be no comment.

You were a blessings to mankind.

By there fruits you shall know them.

A son that stands as a model to all Nigerian Governors.

21 gun shots to the sky.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Meets NLC Leadership Led By Comrade Ayuba Wabba(pics) / Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Electricity Officials Stranded While Disconnecting Light Due To Power Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.