Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria (20218 Views)

See What This Funke Oyinbo, Ukrainian Said About Nigeria / Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? / Nigerians In The Diaspora Would You Move Back Home ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by sagytariusTM1: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
ogugua88: Suya. Abacha. My cousins. Suya. My grandmother. Suya.
Na so u tek dey miss suya sotey u nor know when you tok am three times?
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by kokoye(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
Megaplaza sharwama

Glover road suya (maybe it's the suya pepper).

Roadside roasted corn.
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Littlehooper: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
@Reni:

You sound very unintelligent.

btw I am from the Yoruba Tribe

WHAT'S THIS ONE PASSING ACROSS,,,,,,,,,,,
SAVE YOUR DATA BUNDLE.....
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by omo9ja1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
No place like home

I miss everything, Social life, Families

Traffic Jam

Noise like no man cares lol

3 Likes

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
Monimatic: I miss those my Naija big NYASH babes, they do it better than ladies over here.
o yea,n me hope amaria doesnt get 2 c this....
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by mufutau55(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
Littlehooper: CAN U SEE IGBO PEOPLE ARE THE ONE TRAVELLING AROUND AS IF THEY DIDN'T GET HOME (COUNTRY ) N DEY ARE PRETENDING AS IF THEY ARE STUDYING OVERTHERE..
AND THEY ARE NOT STUDYING,,,, THEY ARE HUSTLING AS GATE KEEPER,.......

SOON, THEY(IGBO ) THEY WILL BE DEPORTED N THIS WILL DENT THE IMAGE OF NIGERIA.

Where are your senses? What has this got to with Igbos, Hausas, Yorubas or any tribe in particular.
Do you think everyone that travelled abroad is only for education/schooling?
And anyone can do any job as long as they are making money from it.
You lack education and intelligence... Why are you so tribalistic?

For your information, I am not an Igbo either.. I am Yoruba.

13 Likes

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by ifesly(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
I miss my family and peeps! though i don't like cat fish when i was around, now i dream of Gulder with beta cat fish every sunday evening! Got good beers here btw! This place has got the best and cheapest beer in the whole would! tongue
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by DaaSlim(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
I miss jedi and opa eyin for Mayfair round about, Ile-Ife.

Jedijedi don spoil my life now.

No place like home jor.
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by NadiaSA1(f): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
I miss the sound of the generator when nepa take light

2 Likes

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

Three Beautiful Dark beauties..

First It was Lola..
The most Beautiful girl 've ever seen..
The Kind of pretty that turns ur heart upside down..
When she smiles at U...
I lost her to the Cockneys in London...

Toby..
Fair n Graceful like a Swan..
Lost her to the Welsh..

Now my Pretty Sandra..
The most beautiful Ibo girl 've ever seen..
Meek as a dove..
Her touch cures all ails..
I lost her to the bostonians

Now 'm all alone Stuck in Naija..
What have i done..
How long till..

Only the gods know angry

how it do homestice,just wondering if u could throw more lite on....da dark goddess,Lola....tall? Surname sumthing Egbe...?...
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Nonybb: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I miss the sound of the generator when nepa take light
Are u really a south African or are u Just copying we Nigerians
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by omonnakoda: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
What word is the opposite of "MISS"
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by NadiaSA1(f): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nonybb: Are u really a south African or are u Just copying we Nigerians
half 9ja

I'm Southgerian
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Everything. Well almost everything. I miss the food so much cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Costa2000(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Littlehooper: CAN U SEE IGBO PEOPLE ARE THE ONE TRAVELLING AROUND AS IF THEY DIDN'T GET HOME (COUNTRY ) N DEY ARE PRETENDING AS IF THEY ARE STUDYING OVERTHERE..

Bros you need to see TB JOSHUA is very important.
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by NadiaSA1(f): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I miss the sound of the generator when nepa take light
I don't really miss the food cause there are many nigerian food shops here in SA..
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by NadiaSA1(f): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2013

in my language we call some1 like u "ONYE ARAA"

undecided

5 Likes

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Reni1: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Littlehooper:

Still very unintelligent!

2 Likes

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by edi287: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Can't point anything out in particular, probably food and the hangout spots. Miss the craziness too.
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by wrealgems: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
Littlehooper:

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by lagosboy86: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
chai, i miss thos good 'ol days, with my peeps in ebute meta, miss my friday night chicken suya at ademuyiwa, my mums efo riro is irreplacable, made a futile effort in replacing the good 'ol ugu leaves with spinach, but it just didn't cut it. here, na so so lasagna and GM turkey person dey eat. cant wait to come back home....
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by wrealgems: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
U should really keep quiet hooper...or is it hooker?
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Sike(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
25omega: located in the u.s and yes i do cook the food and buy the food but there is no feeling like being in Nigeria and eating and chilling.

Im in the D.C area and finding an authentic Nigerian restaurant is getting harder. There is only one good restaurant in this area called zion's kitchen. It's hole in the wall with expensive food. $15 for a plate of food (N2,395). Anyway i do go there once in a while when im missing the Nigerian cooking.
N2,395?! Damn! ! :s Iya Basira thank you oh.

1 Like

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by okewumi: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm

(A). I miss my wife's food alot. Her food (Semo,vegetable, ponmo and ogunfe).
(B). I miss premiership alot.
(C) I miss awon temi that send text around 26th of every month when they are about to pay salary. kiss tongue tongue
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by lagosboy86: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
does anyone know of a good nigerian resturant in the columbus ohio region? or lexington kentucky area? i dey miss naija food gaan ni. i'm planing to drive to these places this thanksgiving.
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
I miss xmas. lazying aroung during xmas period.
I also miss being able to play football every evening.
Will these make me want to live in Nigeria, I doubt it!

2 Likes

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2013

abeg abeg abeg modify your post before war go happen *dodge fry pan* omo Dem for break my head with fry pan oooh
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by lee007(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ewan Agayin and White Bread.....Lagos i miss thee!
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by underscore: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: Former ASUU President, Festus Iyayi Dies in Auto Crash

Former president of the Association of Senior Staff of Universities, ASUU, Dr. Festus Iyayi is dead. Dr. Iyayi died this morning in a car crash on his way to Kano to participate in tomorrow’s ASUU National Executive Council Meeting expected to declare an end to the over 4-month strike. ASUU President Dr. Nasir Fagge, who confirmed his death to newsmen, said the sad news was broken to the union a few hours ago. The professor died on a failed portion of a highway around Lokoja in Kogi state according to ASUU. Prof. Iyayi was president of ASUU from 1986 to 1988 when the union was then banned and the professor detained.

May his soul rest in peace...amen!

Read more: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/11/breaking-news-former-ASUU-president.html

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by GoodFaith: 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
okewumi: Hmmmmmmmm

(A). I miss my wife's food alot. Her food (Semo,vegetable, ponmo and ogunfe).
(B). I miss premiership alot.
(C) I miss awon temi that send text around 26th of every month when they are about to pay salary. kiss tongue tongue
Tell your wife to put food in the mail
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
nollyj: I haven't seen people quarrel or fight in public for many years now in Sweden. Everything seems so organize and most people behave like humans but I do miss some of the actions in naija environment (A conductor dragging you to enter his bus, people fighting for no reason, people pushing their ideas in hot debate when they can't back it up with proof ) that makes me laugh.

This is very funny. I will like to see a conductor drag someone (not me o) to his bus.
About people pushing their ideas in hot debate when they can't back it up with proof, lots of it on NL. lol
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Godwinsilas(m): 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
Am in Benin Republic City.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Longest Bridges in africa (photo) / Arik London Flight Declares Emergency At Heathrow Airport / 69 Nigerians Arrive Nigeria From Lebanon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.