Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria (20207 Views)

See What This Funke Oyinbo, Ukrainian Said About Nigeria / Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? / Nigerians In The Diaspora Would You Move Back Home ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Littlehooper: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
tonychristopher:

words of a son of a bitchhh and witch .... he has spoken

SAVE UR DATA BUNDLE ....
KEEP TALKING TRASH
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by ifebosco: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
just basic infractructures to come back home
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Mickey7(m): 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Littlehooper:

WHERE ARE U FROM?
YOU TOO WANT TO HAVE A SAY..............
MOFOS!!! SMELLOS!!!!
lol mehn.....hell are you demented!
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by tucee31: 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
christe james: I miss goodluck jonathan

Like seriously? undecided
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Littlehooper: 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mickey7: lol mehn.....hell are you demented!

MICKEY MOUSE,,, AM NOT MENTALLY ILL
STOP SHOUTING ON ME (!)
SAVE YOUR DATA BUNDLE.......

1 Like

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by jefekodo(m): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
I miss not understanding what people are saying in a bus on phone because they're speaking yoruba/igbo.. which I can't understand.
I'm in UK, they speak english and I can understand every damn word of every passer by. Quite distracting.

1 Like

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by barag(f): 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Littlehooper: CAN U SEE IGBO PEOPLE ARE THE ONE TRAVELLING AROUND AS IF THEY DIDN'T GET HOME (COUNTRY ) N DEY ARE PRETENDING AS IF THEY ARE STUDYING OVERTHERE..
AND THEY ARE NOT STUDYING,,,, THEY ARE HUSTLING AS GATE KEEPER,
SOON, THEY(IGBO ) THEY WILL BE DEPORTED N THIS WILL DENT THE IMAGE OF NIGERIA.
must u comment? if u'v never been outside d country or dnt av anything to say y dnt u jst read other ppls's comment n hapi?nt ibo by d way
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Tonylyte(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I miss the sound of the generator when nepa take light
this zulu girl get wahala sha! Lol.

1 Like

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Raymond405: 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
I miss police collecting money on our roads
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Dondave11: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
LMA0..
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by CooldudeY2J: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
I'm in the university of abuja i miss garri, here if you a caught drinking garri you would be arrestedgrin
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Watermelon(m): 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
I miss the ever busy and noisy Oshodi, molue and the lousy bus conductors
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
lagosboy86: does anyone know of a good nigerian resturant in the columbus ohio region? or lexington kentucky area? i dey miss naija food gaan ni. i'm planing to drive to these places this thanksgiving.
One dey jebba by Bola near Washington D.C. Omo Onje
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by bebe2(f): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
GoodFaith:
I didn't tell you, I miss Nigeria food- You know better
Sorry, I don't miss you or your food
I am blessed- I can pay for somebody to cook Nigerian food
I can't pay for Peace and happiness

Hahahaha wat a looooooney
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Littlehooper: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
barag:
must u comment? if u'v never been outside d country or dnt av anything to say y dnt u jst read other ppls's comment n hapi?nt ibo by d way

WHO ASKED YOU TO NARRATE STORY?
THIS IS ONE OF THOSE WHO HIDE UNDER FEMALE GENDER WHERE AS THEY ARE MALE..
I WON'T ASK YOU OUT....
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Iykeponti(m): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
I dey miss ma hometown so much..:c besides i don tey wey i neva lash my nyja ikpus wink the thing dey hungry me badly
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Tonylyte(m): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
Littlehooper:

ADJECTIVE U USED TO QUALIFY URSELF IS TOO MUCH OOO... IMBECILIC baboon...
E BE LIKE SAY U JUST LEARN THOSE WORDS ABOVE
you stil posting?. Ths mukina of a lady is so unfair...after the trashh dis guy wrote up there, u didnt ban hm. But wen eva use 1 derogatory wrd on ghanaians, u send me on a long term ban...

2 Likes

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by alfredo4u(m): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
GARRI
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Jide1000: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
I miss the feeling of community and the fact that I can walk up to a total stranger for directions without needing to hope and pray she or he is not racist.

1 Like

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
I miss racism...
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by GSheeT: 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Abeg na which one of una dey Delaware? I never chop better tin since I come here sad Where are the Nigerian groceries stores and restaurant in Delaware Dakun e da mi lo hun, ke sha nu mi
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
ill miss shouting" UP NEPA!!!!!"
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
barag:
wat has d igbos done 2 dat imbeside
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 13, 2013
Jide1000: I miss the feeling of community and the fact that I can walk up to a total stranger for directions without needing to hope and pray she or he is not racist.
Really! Tell me something abeg.
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by KingsJohnson(m): 12:26am On Nov 13, 2013
I truly missed our bloody, corrupt and greedy politicians lastly the fucking youths who has fearfully and reluctantly refused to take up the law into their hands shit, such cant happen in the State.
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by humblesteve(m): 1:10am On Nov 13, 2013
Buoyantic: Omo see boys they form Yankee oh

Lol yu see am too I tink sey na only me d observe am oh...

Anyway how naija nah LOL
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Ndipe(m): 1:11am On Nov 13, 2013
family, culture, food, weather, the atmosphere, I love and miss Nigeria.
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Richy4(m): 1:35am On Nov 13, 2013
I missed broken English badly. too bad i have to make a phone call to friends before I could speak that cool

1 Like

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Oludrex(m): 4:31am On Nov 13, 2013
I will rather be a lion in the jungle than A cat in the city
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by idonetayar: 5:04am On Nov 13, 2013
there is one on Cleveland rd, Columbus

lagosboy86: does anyone know of a good nigerian resturant in the columbus ohio region? or lexington kentucky area? i dey miss naija food gaan ni. i'm planing to drive to these places this thanksgiving.
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by eduson33(m): 5:11am On Nov 13, 2013
Ukwa
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Johnjack: 5:26am On Nov 13, 2013
I missed isi-ewu, nkwobi, Egusi soup with bitter leaf and generally my sweet black ladies. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Explodes In Delta, 13 Persons Rescued (photos) / Samsung Building On Allen Avenue On Fire (photos) / I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.