Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria (20214 Views)

See What This Funke Oyinbo, Ukrainian Said About Nigeria / Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? / Nigerians In The Diaspora Would You Move Back Home ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by bebe2(f): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
GoodFaith:
Tell your wife to put food in the mail

u see ur life??

u miss ur wife food abi?
how about the woman herself?

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Yeske2(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
Pity you guys sha, Naija rocks 24/7.
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Littlehooper: CAN U SEE IGBO PEOPLE ARE THE ONE TRAVELLING AROUND AS IF THEY DIDN'T GET HOME (COUNTRY ) N DEY ARE PRETENDING AS IF THEY ARE STUDYING OVERTHERE..
AND THEY ARE NOT STUDYING,,,, THEY ARE HUSTLING AS GATE KEEPER,.......

SOON, THEY(IGBO ) THEY WILL BE DEPORTED N THIS WILL DENT THE IMAGE OF NIGERIA.
u shld be locked ina dungeon.....its people like u dat are causin diversity in niger...oloshi,oloriburuku,omoradarada oshi--mstweeew!

4 Likes

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by donodion(m): 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
here na so so Pap (that food wey be like semo).i miss my pounded yam with snails prepared with 3 different types of vegetables and fried melons.
Also i miss suya...all d braai in the world would never be like sabo suya...lailai..no compare sleep with death.

lastly,i miss d naija pepper soup varieties with Star Lager....shine shine bobo. Anyway,december no far.

2 Likes

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by GoodFaith: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
bebe2:

u see ur life??

u miss ur wife food abi?
how about the woman herself?

tongue tongue
I didn't tell you, I miss Nigeria food- You know better
Sorry, I don't miss you or your food
I am blessed- I can pay for somebody to cook Nigerian food
I can't pay for Peace and happiness
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
I miss nuffin#Enjoying life in Lasgidi cheesy cheesy *twerks* grin
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Malakh: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
I miss the hustle and bustle of lagos, I miss the jungle enviroment grin, I miss amala dudu with gbegiri and ewedu grin, i've not eaten amala,semo,fufu in over a decade,i miss tuwo soup,i miss fried yam n porridge and naija's fried rice
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
I miss suya, snails, buka food and barbers. The turks here make my head look like agbalumo now as dem no sabi cut black hair angry

1 Like

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by usecondom(m): 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
Pounded Yam and egusi soup! Miss my families too and oga @ the top.
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by swedbase(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
I miss nkwobi, isi ewu, peper soup and driving even when drunk
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by onyenyo(m): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
I missed everything about naija
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by nollyj: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
nollyj: I haven't seen people quarrel or fight in public for many years now in Sweden. Everything seems so organize and most people behave like humans but I do miss some of the actions in naija environment (A conductor dragging you to enter his bus, people fighting for no reason, people pushing their ideas in hot debate when they can't back it up with proof ) that makes me laugh.

EBK2:

This is very funny. I will like to see a conductor drag someone (not me o) to his bus.
About people pushing their ideas in hot debate when they can't back it up with proof, lots of it on NL. lol

I can't forget one event that always make me laugh while still in naija. I was standing by the road side with my friend. A guy with his girlfriend was arguing over the guy being unfaithful. She told the guy she wants to end their relationship. While still on it (the guy was apologizing with some hand gesture), another guy who was passing-by mistakenly push the guy by the side while he was making way for an okada rider overtaking a moving car.

The guy that was apologizing to his girlfriend rushed the guy that pushed him and gave him a dirty slap (transfer of aggression), ... meeeeeem, see fight.

I miss these kind of open shows in naija. Everything here is on stage (acting) but in naija you will see it life and direct without paying for ticket

1 Like

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Malakh: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I miss the sound of the generator when nepa take light
see this SA babe wey dey miss, u no ft miss naija de way wey we miss am undecided
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Littlehooper: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
Booty butt chic: u shld be locked ina dungeon.....its people like u dat are causin diversity in niger...oloshi,oloriburuku,omoradarada oshi--mstweeew!

I THINK ALL THOSE WORDS ARE FOR YOU NOT MINE....
ARA TIN TA OOO...... OTO ORO KORO....
IS U N UR FAMILY THAT WILL BE IN DUNGEON (KOTO AYE )
SMELLO! MOFOS!

1 Like

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Littlehooper: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
Buoyantic: abeg abeg abeg modify your post before war go happen *dodge fry pan* omo Dem for break my head with fry pan oooh

WHAT DO U MEAN?
SAVE YOUR DATA BUNDLE
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
I miss riding on okada, using 'GSM', the authentic taste of the food etc.
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Littlehooper: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
wrealgems: U should really keep quiet hooper...or is it hooker?

WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING?
WEERE GERMS (WREALGEMS )
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by agidachris: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
2,315 for a plate of food is still ok in D C,,even here in nigeria,in Abuja, Calabar dishes r also very xpensive,,even close to 5,000 naira..
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by tonychristopher: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
Littlehooper: CAN U SEE IGBO PEOPLE ARE THE ONE TRAVELLING AROUND AS IF THEY DIDN'T GET HOME (COUNTRY ) N DEY ARE PRETENDING AS IF THEY ARE STUDYING OVERTHERE..

words of a son of a bitchhh and witch .... he has spoken
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Adonis4u: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
I miss cat fish and red wine at dolapo in mushin area, I miss amala with ewedu and gbegiri aka abula, I miss naija girls and dere kolomental. Everything is f.ucking boring here in Sweden, na soso cold dey catch person. Am happy though.
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by lancee(m): 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
I miss pounded yam with goat meat/ bush meat , just came back few months ago and I can't wait to go back in Feb , also miss the Noise and people I send on Errands ..Here u re on ur own no helping hands
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Mickey7(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
She dis witches o no b una carry una leg go dere? Oya make una come back come dey eat amala,pounded yam etc ."I miss family" una wan suck brst? Una mouth!

1 Like

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Richy4(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
I Missed my mum Egwusi soup. I went to African shop to buy Egwusi just to feel like I was in Nigeria

1.small packet of blended Egwusi $7
2.small Bitter leave sachet $6. 50cent
3. knorr cube (maggi) $15
4 dry fish $12
5. African chicken $6
6. 5kg of garri $11
7 palm oil in little bottle of spring water) just to make it local $10
8 local goat meat $20

I invited my Nigerian friends and we had cool meal

3 Likes

Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by redsquare(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2013

Do you think you sound funny with the crap you posted? Guy humor is not for an imbecilic baboon like you.
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Mickey7(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2013

. Fish brain is dt you?
Learn english-No
Brain-water full am
Get small Sense you no gree
Smh
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by AGBORMAN1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
1: I miss Nigeria Hot Weather
2: Nigeria is very cheap to live
3: In Nigeria; with money almost everything is possible
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Malakh: 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Richy.:
I Missed my mum Egwusi soup. I went to African shop to buy Egwusi just to feel like I was in Nigeria

4 dry fish $12
5. African chicken $6
6. 5kg of garri $11
8 local goat meat $20

I invited my Nigerian friends and we had cool meal....Thats too much money for me to spend on one pot of soup, with $20 I cook a pot of soup.... i buy 4 to 5 bell pepper,buy 3 to 4 spinch,onions,garlic,goat meat for about 7 to 10 dollars. i do have palm oil and egusi at home with seasonings
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Malakh: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Richy.:

4 dry fish $12
5. African chicken $6
6. 5kg of garri $11
8 local goat meat $20

I invited my Nigerian friends and we had cool meal....

Thats too much money for me to spend on one pot of soup, with $20 I cook a pot of soup.... i buy 4 to 5 bell pepper,buy 3 to 4 spinch,onions,garlic,goat meat for about 7 to 10 dollars. i do have palm oil and egusi at home with seasonings
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Malakh: 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Richy.:

4 dry fish $12
5. African chicken $6
6. 5kg of garri $11
8 local goat meat $20

I invited my Nigerian friends and we had cool meal...
Thats too much money for me to spend on one pot of soup, with $20 I cook a pot of soup.... i buy 4 to 5 bell pepper,buy 3 to 4 spinch,onions,garlic,goat meat for about 7 to 10 dollars. i do have palm oil and egusi at home with seasonings
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Littlehooper: 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mickey7: . Fish brain is dt you?
Learn english-No
Brain-water full am
Get small Sense you no gree
Smh

WHERE ARE U FROM?
YOU TOO WANT TO HAVE A SAY..............
MOFOS!!! SMELLOS!!!!
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Richy4(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
[quote author=Malakh][/quote]

I do not have anything but grand-nut oil at home. and I do not want to cook egwusi with grandnut oil. it will give it a tenant taste
Re: For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria by Littlehooper: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
redsquare:

Do you think you sound funny with the crap you posted? Guy humor is not for an imbecilic baboon like you.

ADJECTIVE U USED TO QUALIFY URSELF IS TOO MUCH OOO... IMBECILIC baboon...
E BE LIKE SAY U JUST LEARN THOSE WORDS ABOVE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Longest Bridges in africa (photo) / Arik London Flight Declares Emergency At Heathrow Airport / 69 Nigerians Arrive Nigeria From Lebanon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.