Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View (1893 Views)

is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by OmerianConsult: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
l visited a supermarket to get Delta soap for maintaining my fine boy when a young girl walked in to request for 'Gold Circle.' We all laughed but as l reflected upon the incident on my way home, l remembered that the man that helped me get my first system once send me to get him a condom to use on a teenage girl.
Therefore l ask, what is your view of the subject matter? Do you do it?
Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by owolabifunke14(f): 12:09am On Aug 06, 2013
See what men folk turned our society into. A lady can't send a kid to buy condom. Men una too bad
Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by Sanboy25: 12:52am On Aug 06, 2013
It's scandalous, would NEVER do it. angry

1 Like

Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by Switup: 1:08am On Aug 06, 2013
It disgusts me...

That's all... Btw, good mo.o.o.o.oring Narialand....
Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by Mynd44: 1:41am On Aug 06, 2013
It is wrong. Just like sending kids to get you alchohol from a bar or cigarette
Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by Godson201333(m): 3:39am On Aug 06, 2013
Its not good.
Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by peleson: 7:03am On Aug 06, 2013
Sex education
Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 06, 2013
Totally inappropriate imo
Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by UjSizzle(f): 8:11am On Aug 06, 2013
peleson: Sex education
My thoughts exactly. These things are already taught in school, on the plus side they'll know what to get when they are sexually active(assuming that by 'kid' you mean a teenager below 18).
Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by dmcdad: 8:30am On Aug 06, 2013
It's wrong.... I sometimes wonder why peeps feel kinda ashamed, scared, guilty in getting condoms when they ain't even considerate about what they wanna use it for. If you know you must have sex and you know it's your right or whatever, then I propose you go get it for yourself and make sure you spell it out clearly not encrypting the word "condom". I know of some peeps who goes to the pharmacy and ask the chemist to give them "that stuff" and the chemist will understandably package a Condom for em... Sometimes I wonder; why not say the words in a deciphered manner since you know what you wanna use it for isn't against values such as moral, ethical or spiritual.
Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by owolabifunke14(f): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2013
peleson: Sex education
Sex education ko sex education ni. Why not call the kids to come and watch you fu,ck you woman?

1 Like

Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by OmerianConsult: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
uj_sizzle:
These things are already taught in school, on the plus side they'll know what to get when they are sexually active.
That was quite frank, are you doing it or have u ever done it? Who gets the CDs for your use?
Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by dmcdad: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
owolabifunke14: Sex education ko sex education ni. Why not call the kids to come and watch you fu,ck you woman?
Exactly! Afterall, seeing they say is believing.
Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by thaoriginator: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
I smell toto water

Post mustn't be hidden please! But I do..
Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by Sanboy25: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
A comment needs to be hidden... undecided
Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by OmerianConsult: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
tha_originator: I smell toto water

Post mustn't be hidden please! But I do..
And u believe it won't affect them, igniting premature inquisitiveness e.g.
Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by Mynd44: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
Smh
Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mynd_44: It is wrong. Just like sending kids to get you alchohol from a bar or cigarette

Apples and oranges.
Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by Mynd44: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
ogugua88:

Apples and oranges.
some will say sending kids to but alcohol is okay
Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mynd_44: some will say sending kids to but alcohol is okay

Cigarettes and alcohol are detrimental to one's health. Condoms promote safe sex. I'd rather send a child to buy condoms than a pack of cigarettes.

1 Like

Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
It's vile and annoying
Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by Mynd44: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
ogugua88:

Cigarettes and alcohol are detrimental to one's health. Condoms promote safe sex. I'd rather send a child to buy condoms than a pack of cigarettes.
It is not about lesser evil here......i believe in sex education but people should get their own damn isht
Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mynd_44: It is not about lesser evil here......i believe in sex education but people should get their own damn shit

I would get it myself simply because it's a personal item. I don't see anything wrong in it though. Kids will be curious. They should know that if sex is to be had, it should be done safely. There are several adults who shy away from condoms because of the shame they feel when purchasing them. Sending a child does break that barrier or fear if it's something they eventually choose to do.

I'm assuming the kids are teenagers and not 7 years of age.
Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by UjSizzle(f): 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
ogugua88:

I would get it myself simply because it's a personal item. I don't see anything wrong in it though. Kids will be curious. They should know that if sex is to be had, it should be done safely. There are several adults who shy away from condoms because of the shame they feel when purchasing them. Sending a child does break that barrier or fear if it's something they eventually choose to do.

I'm assuming the kids are teenagers and not 7 years of age.
Thank you for echoing my thoughts. Good to know that someone at least shares my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by xynerise: 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
Sending a kid to buy you a condom is not that bad. But the question is ''Do you send him/her because you are sick or because you are shy to buy it?'' if it is because you are shy then it means you are wicked.

You quite know how embarrasing it is to buy it,yet you gave it to a child to take the bad name. May other promicuous men send your own kids to buy condoms.

1 Like

Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by fulli16(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
owolabifunke14: See what men folk turned our society into. A lady can't send a kid to buy condom. Men una too bad

cum again!

make i hear word jawe...who dey send pikin on errand pass?

@ topic...na laziness and shame dey cause am...notin more. IMO
buh its wrong...if i catch u doing it, i ll wait till u give birth (dats if u ll) den i ll send ur child 2 buy me...wateva culd b worse dan a condom by den
Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
It isn't harmful or 'bad' per se, just creates discomfort and in my opinion borders on disturbing plus there are several other more 'appropriate' ways to promote 'safe sex' if it's that much of a concern
Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by UjSizzle(f): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
xynerise: Sending a kid to buy you a condom is not that bad. But the question is ''Do you send him/her because you are sick or because you are shy to buy it?'' if it is because you are shy then it means you are wicked.

You quite know how embarrasing it is to buy it,yet you gave it to a child to take the bad name. May other promicuous men send your own kids to buy condoms.
What bad name? When a child of 13 walks into a drug store to buy condoms people don't think they are going to use it, they assume he's been sent by someone older.
Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
My own point of view,it depends on d Age,from 13 is ok. Here (europe) from 12 ,13 d Kids know everything about sex. that is why there's less HIV AIDS.Also unwanted pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Sending Children To Get You Condom: Your View by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
uj_sizzle:
What bad name? When a child of 13 walks into a drug store to buy condoms people don't think they are going to use it, they assume he's been sent by someone older.
Children also have s3x so not necessarily

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Kid Sister Is Pregnant For My Secondary Schl Gay Partner…. / After Four Weeks Of Unprotected Sex ( Love Story) / We Cant Marry But We Dont Know How To End The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.