Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,661 members, 7,844,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl (1007 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Plentys2c: 12:34am On Aug 06, 2013
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Sanboy25: 12:39am On Aug 06, 2013
I don't give her anything and I'll tell her to f***k off. smiley
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Omobarca: 1:14am On Aug 06, 2013
What if she is your best friend?
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by berylLOL(f): 1:18am On Aug 06, 2013
Or your Sister? undecided
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Sanboy25: 1:19am On Aug 06, 2013
Omo_barca: What if she is your best friend?
I still wouldn't give her anything, a REAL best friend wouldn't want to strip you off of your hard-earned cash.... undecided
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Sanboy25: 1:20am On Aug 06, 2013
berylLOL: Or your Sister? undecided
I'll provide for my family, not for strangers... undecided
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Flygerian1(m): 1:24am On Aug 06, 2013
Gf or not, if i have and willing to give her, i will. But if i dont have then i'll tell her i dont have, simple!
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Omobarca: 1:26am On Aug 06, 2013
Sanboy25:
I still wouldn't give her anything, a REAL best friend wouldn't want to strip you off of your hard-earned cash.... undecided
What if she really needs it like urgently? undecided
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Sanboy25: 1:31am On Aug 06, 2013
Omo_barca: What if she really needs it like urgently? undecided
Well the poster talked about a recurring demand:
Plenty s2c: what will be your action when a girl needs ur money always and she not your girlfriend
In the case you mentioned, I'll still tell her no, I'm very cautious about how I spend and what I do with my hard-earned cash.... undecided
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Omobarca: 1:36am On Aug 06, 2013
Sanboy25:

In the case you mentioned, I'll still tell her no, I'm very cautious about how I spend and what I do with my hard-earned cash.... undecided
undecided you've never experienced such sanGIRL. tongue let us guys give answersundecided
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Smart9(m): 1:39am On Aug 06, 2013
Plenty s2c: what will be your action when a girl needs ur money always and she not your girlfriend.
Then we are friends with benefit.

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Sanboy25: 1:40am On Aug 06, 2013
Omo_barca: undecided you've never experienced such sanGIRL. tongue let us guys give answersundecided
embarassed tongue grin
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Mynd44: 1:40am On Aug 06, 2013
So I look like an ATM machine?
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by berylLOL(f): 1:43am On Aug 06, 2013
Sanboy25:

You mean you are stingy? undecided
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Mynd44: 1:45am On Aug 06, 2013
berylLOL:
She is prudent
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Sanboy25: 1:46am On Aug 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
She is prudent
Thanks grin
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Sanboy25: 1:48am On Aug 06, 2013
berylLOL:
I have priorities and projects that I have to fund personally, giving out freely my cash (to strangers moreover) isn't and will never be beneficial to me. smiley
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Mynd44: 1:50am On Aug 06, 2013
Sanboy25:
Thanks grin
You're welcome
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Flygerian1(m): 1:55am On Aug 06, 2013
berylLOL:
But somehow, if she only asked for once, I'll give her expecting NOTHING in return. But asking 'always' like the op said, i think that is where i did like to adopt the 'stingy' method.
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Omobarca: 2:00am On Aug 06, 2013
Flygerian.:

But somehow, if she only asked for once, I'll give her expecting NOTHING in return. But asking 'always' like the op said, i think that is where i did like to adopt the 'stingy' method.
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by spikesC(m): 2:00am On Aug 06, 2013
Sanboy25:
I have priorities and projects that I have to fund personally, giving out freely my cash (to strangers moreover) isn't and will never be beneficial to me. smiley

So you don't do things for people that would not be beneficial to you?
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Sanboy25: 2:02am On Aug 06, 2013
spikes C:

So you don't do things for people that would not be beneficial to you?
You got to the point. wink
Of course I do an exception for my family. smiley
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Flygerian1(m): 2:02am On Aug 06, 2013
And i hate it when women try collectin money from guys, if they didnt succeed they'r tag them 'stingy'.

If the guy asks for pu-c without buying her any gift, would she allow him access to it? undecided Lets be fair to ourselves for once here, pls!
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by spikesC(m): 2:18am On Aug 06, 2013
Sanboy25:
You got to the point. wink
Of course I do an exception for my family. smiley

oh, ok then.
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Godson201333(m): 3:44am On Aug 06, 2013
Then i need to get her punanni abi che i be her ATM machine ni??
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2013
Flygerian.:
And i hate it when women try collectin money from guys, if they didnt succeed they'r tag them 'stingy'.

If the guy asks for pu-c without buying her any gift, would she allow him access to it? undecided Lets be fair to ourselves for once here, pls!
only mumu boys will fall for such cheap blackmail! I work hard for my money, if u want some, then be ready to work real hard cos d opportunity to mk money is open to all, irrespective of gender.
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2013
Plenty s2c: what will be your action when a girl needs ur money always and she not your girlfriend.

So Father Christmas dey ask question again, before he give gift.......
grin
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
if she wants my money, no stress, but she should know that nothing goes for nothing.i am ready to give any girl any amount depending on her qualities. if she is not my gf, then i will tell her that the one who focks should be the one paying. she will then understand and accept or walk away
Re: A Girl That Needs Your Money That Is Not Your Girl by CharlieBoskie1: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
I hv a gal lyk dat, i gv ha wen am hvin it n in a gud mood, bt i tell ha no, wen am ny hvin n in a bad mood, bt she also helps me sometyms.

(1) (Reply)

HIV Positive Mother Convicted Of Having Sèx With Friend’s Children / Guys Opinion On Stretchmarks / Why Is It That Boy Friends Are Everywhere But Husbands Are Scarce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.