Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (8751 Views)

For Matured Gent N Ladies.... / Ladies And Gent What Are You Gonna Do For This 24hours / Count Your Babes - Ladies And Gent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by sexymoma(f): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2013
Re: .. by mores12: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2013
sorry for the email for i will love you write me back for i have some thing for you .thanks email lamboscog.unit@yahoo.com
Re: .. by sexymoma(f): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2013
mores12: sorry for the email for i will love you write me back for i have some thing for you .thanks email lamboscog.unit@yahoo.com
What's in your Goody- Bag

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2013
Sowi gurl...me n my ex broke up 2months ago,and it feels lyk itz yesterday it happened..itz painful and itz pretty hard 4 me 2 move on even if he has..

1 Like

Re: .. by Tolexander: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2013
Harbosede02: Sowi gurl...me n my ex broke up 2months ago,and it feels lyk itz yesterday it happened..itz painful and itz pretty hard 4 me 2 move on even if he has..
sorry, it is painful!

Don't worry, i will mend the broken heart, panel beat it, refurbish it and decorate it with a fast pumping sensation from my heart through the veins.
Re: .. by sexymoma(f): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2013
Harbosede02: Sowi gurl...me n my ex broke up 2months ago,and it feels lyk itz yesterday it happened..itz painful and itz pretty hard 4 me 2 move on even if he has..
it was so painful, he is one of ma favorite.. i sooo much love him. sorry about yours too.
Re: .. by sexymoma(f): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2013
Tolexander: sorry, it is painful!

Don't worry, i will mend the broken heart, panel beat it, refurbish it and decorate it with a fast pumping sensation from my heart through the veins.
Hmmm Here they are 'Brainwashers' tongue
Re: .. by Tolexander: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2013
sexymoma: My Dude just told me he is no more interested two weeks after he got me an android phone and some other goodies.
He told me he want to trace his way back spiritually... Lol
I guess he is tired of me... Here i am single again and lonely again. cry
you can also narrate your stories here....
sorry! There are the android phone and goodies to keep your company!

2 Likes

Re: .. by Enegod(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2013
no wonder you are always posting sad and angry comments...
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2013
Tolexander: sorry, it is painful!

lolz,i wish itz dat simple.

1 Like

Re: .. by sexymoma(f): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2013
Tolexander: sorry! There are the android phone and goodies to keep your company!
Those things are nothing jooor.
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2013
Enegod: no wonder you are always posting sad and angry comments...
shaaaarap pls!
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2013
sexymoma: it was so painful, he is one of ma favorite.. i sooo much love him. sorry about yours too.
no p
Re: .. by Enegod(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Harbosede02: shaaaarap pls!
be nice!! he dumped you because of your mad mouth... dont make that mistake again. We loff you

3 Likes

Re: .. by Tolexander: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
Harbosede02: lolz,i wish itz dat simple.
it's that very simpler than simplicity.

The action from me and the reaction from you will definitely simplify the word problem!
Re: .. by Tolexander: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
sexymoma: Those things are nothing jooor.
they are!
Re: .. by dmcdad: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ehya... sorry to hear that. Just take your time gurl. And try also to put him away for good. Sometimes it might not be easy but you have to try as much as you can to discard his thoughts in your head.

But what did you do for him to end it? Did he give any meaningful reason for wanting out?
Re: .. by dmcdad: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
sexymoma: My Dude just told me he is no more interested two weeks after he got me an android phone and some other goodies.
I guess he is tired of me... Here i am single again and lonely again. cry
you can also narrate your stories here....
Sorry oooooo.

He might really wanna trace his way back for real. I guess you were kinda a stumbling block to his spiritual growth. Who knows...

Anywayz, you are single doesn't necessarily mean you should be feeling lonely...
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Enegod: be nice!! he dumped you because of your mad mouth... dont make that mistake again. We loff you
funi,didn't say he dumped me !!itz beta 2 kip dat gutter u call mouth shut...cos u knw nafin abt wat happened...xo u've gat no ryt 2 judge me..

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
dmcdad:
Ehya... sorry to hear that. Just take your time gurl. And try also to put him away for good. Sometimes it might not be easy but you have to try as much as you can to discard his thoughts in your head.

But what did you do for him to end it? Did he give any meaningful reason for wanting out?
fnx 4 d advice..he didn't end it,i did,and i ad 2 cos d relationship ad no meanin 2 me again,hez far away..couldn't cope wif d distance
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
Tolexander: it's that very simpler than simplicity.

The action from me and the reaction from you will definitely simplify the word problem!
dat depends on ur definition of "Problem"
Re: .. by dmcdad: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
Harbosede02: fnx 4 d advice..he didn't end it,i did,and i ad 2 cos d relationship ad no meanin 2 me again,hez far away..couldn't cope wif d distance
And yet you still can't move on?
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
dmcdad:
And yet you still can't move on?
huh huh,d fact i broke up doesn't mean i no longer love im...if i av my way i wud go bck 2 im,bt dat wud b very stupid of me.
Re: .. by amibonaija: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
I have watched two people I loved walk out of my life because I didn't give in to sex. Ladies help,can a woman truely love with sex ?
Re: .. by Tolexander: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
Harbosede02: dat depends on ur definition of "Problem"
the problem was figurative anyway.

Moreover, to each problem, there are always 1million and one solutions
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
Tolexander: the problem was figurative anyway.

Moreover, to each problem, there are always 1million and one solutions
Re: .. by Enegod(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
Harbosede02: funi,didn't say he dumped me !!itz beta 2 kip dat gutter u call mouth shut...cos u knw nafin abt wat happened...xo u've gat no ryt 2 judge me..
yes, i have the right to judge you... you always insult people here bcoz your bf dumped you....and what are you gonna do abt it?!
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
Enegod: yes, i have the right to judge you... you always insult people here bcoz your bf dumped you....and what are you gonna do abt it?!
i don't insult pple dat doesn't pass their boundaries...and d last tym i checked,u r d leader of those dat doesn't mind their buiz!respect is reciprocal darling!!!
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
The way the duo of Harbosede02 and Enegod are exchanging words is not funny. Common, this should be sharing stories of break up to get comfort and not beefing. Aint a ref here, but you guys should relax.
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
amibonaija: I have watched two people I loved walk out of my life because I didn't give in to sex. Ladies help,can a woman truely love with sex ?
relationship is quite possible without intimacy.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
[quote
author=sexymoma]My Dude just told me he is no more interested two weeks
after he got me an android phone and some other goodies.
I guess he is tired of me... Here i am single again and lonely again.
cry
you can also narrate your stories here....[/quote]

Are u kidding me when am here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SCAMMER: The Latest Nairaland Scammer — Usoro Prince Bassey - 09023320370 [Pict] / Can We? / See What This Girl Posted On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.