Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (8753 Views)

For Matured Gent N Ladies.... / Ladies And Gent What Are You Gonna Do For This 24hours / Count Your Babes - Ladies And Gent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by sexymoma(f): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
ibietela2:

She sent me a text that she no longer loves me.....
A Text angry shocked
Re: .. by ibietela2(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
sexymoma:
A Text angry shocked

Yeah, and she has been bugging me to return that she made a mistake, we are meant for each other shocked
Re: .. by dmcdad: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
ibietela2:

Yeah, and she has been bugging me to return that she made a mistake, we are meant for each other shocked
I guess you guys are meant for eachother indeed.cheesy
Re: .. by ibietela2(m): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
dmcdad:

I guess you guys are meant for eachother indeed.cheesy

Lol, the funny thing is she said she left for no reason, later after much pressure she said she saw a text from another girl.....
Re: .. by dmcdad: 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
ibietela2:

Lol, the funny thing is she said she left for no reason, later after much pressure she said she saw a text from another girl.....
Mtcheew... She don run follow another guy come see say e no work.
Re: .. by ibietela2(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
dmcdad:

I no if i go accept her back...
Re: .. by Beckytee(f): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
amibonaija:
I have watched two people I loved walk out of my life because I didn't give in to sex. Ladies help,can a woman truely love with sex ?
are u sure its cos of sex? Cos women can love without sex. Its only men dat love wit sex or so I tot
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
dmcdad:

Lmfao...
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
Beckytee:
are u sure its cos of sex? Cos women can love without sex. Its only men dat love wit sex or so I tot
Lemme forgive u for that statement... Its equal both ways... Women crave for it the way Men do...
Re: .. by dmcdad: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
Djangocode:
Lemme forgive u for that statement... Its equal both ways... Women crave for it the way Men do...
Exactly! The difference is they pretend not to care about it as men do.
Re: .. by Beckytee(f): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
Djangocode:
I laugh in arabic...
Re: .. by Beckytee(f): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
dmcdad:

Exactly! The difference is they pretend not to care about it as men do.
pretence or no pretence d percent is high with guys
Re: .. by dmcdad: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Beckytee:
pretence or no pretence d percent is high with guys
I beg to differ... Do you know a lot of guys kinda put pressure on girls for sex just because of what the same girls would say about them later on if they fail not to crave for it?

My dear, leave story oooooo. I did experience it and I have friends who did too. The fact remains that, there is no proof whatsoever to ascertain that the percent is higher with guys. And like I stated in my earlier post, as long as pretence remains, especially with the girls, then we wouldn't know to whom the crown belongs.
Re: .. by parkroy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=sexymoma post=26992382]Who are you >: roy the baddest roy with ****

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What This Girl Posted On Instagram / Can A Lady Who Is Not A Virgin Stay 2month Without Sex????? / Shocking Thing I Found In My Fridge Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.