Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5985108 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (2844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nigerian Navy's VBSS team are yet again the cover of Exercise Obangame's wallpaper.

Exercise Obangame 2015 wallpaper.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
Henry120:
Nigerian Navy's VBSS team are yet again the cover of Exercise Obangame's wallpaper.

Exercise Obangame 2015 wallpaper.
its looks like NN will have its regular personnels in the COT ops. I dnt like d idea

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
What do u have against it?
At the worst they can provide manpower for base defense.
I don't see a problem.
I have also wondered why a platform on lake chad akin to a rig or aircraft carrier(stretching it a bit far) cannot be built on the lake. Serving as an anchor point for the navy amphibious Forward Operations Base for small plane/helicopter reconnaissance or fire support??
2 billion dollars worth of oil under the lake is significant.

IbnSultaan:
its looks like NN will have its regular personnels in the COT ops. I dnt like d idea
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
Exercise Obangame 2015

Ivory Coast VBSS team

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2015
NighttWalker:
Finally.... Any idea of the 'truck' in the 1st pic is used for?

3rd pic, is that a 'frogfot' or just the same old lame alpha jet?

3rd pic is the same old Alpha jet.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2015
Spanish marines and camerounian commandos perform vehicle and personnel search procedure.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Cannonleo(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
SergeAlain:
Mike the truth is when a real fight is on the focus is on fighting, not dressing up.

If you doubt it go look up pix of US troops in the middle of the battle for Hue, or Russian troops in the middle of the battles in Afganistan or in fact pix of South African troops on deep penetration missions against SWAPO.

Its about getting the job done not dressing up. When the job is done then you can dress up and go on parades.

Just my point of view!!!!

straight and simple iur post stopped me from giving patches nd mike a piece of my mind.aesthetics play no role in combat.speed intelligence and firing discipline as well as composure do the job..no army is obliged to conform to a global picture cute undecided standard when in combat.whatever wins the day for u and enables u achieve Ur objectives ensure it is done.we are different.remember a soldier dosen't have a 100%
Life level this ain't a game on bullet on a vital area and he just earned his 6 foot below passport
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
SAS Drakensberg:

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
IbnSultaan:
yes they ve been involved for sometime now especially at Wukari ,the Navy started training her Basic intakes on infantry at Depot before proceeding to Onne like two years back.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
DEATHMACHINE:

yes they ve been involved for sometime now especially at Wukari ,the Navy started training her Basic intakes on infantry at Depot before proceeding to Onne like two years back.
if I could recall back then during d heat in N/D NA was always coming in. We shall see hw d ladies will perform in COT
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Cannonleo:
straight and simple iur post stopped me from giving patches nd mike a piece of my mind.aesthetics play no role in combat.speed intelligence and firing discipline as well as composure do the job..no army is obliged to conform to a global picture cute undecided standard when in combat.whatever wins the day for u and enables u achieve Ur objectives ensure it is done.we are different.remember a soldier dosen't have a 100%
Life level this ain't a game on bullet on a vital area and he just earned his 6 foot below passport

I am not talking about aethetics

I am talking about basic discipline, basic kit and basic standards. Pic related. They arent wearing the exact same kit, but they are nonethless wearing their kit. And at the very least wearing the same uniform

But not wearing your webbing and equipment is simply not acceptable.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
Exercise Obangame 2015

Ivory Coast VBSS team

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
Exercise Obangame 2015

Joint U.S and camerounian boarding team

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by asorockweb: 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Patchesagain:

I am not talking about aethetics

I am talking about basic discipline, basic kit and basic standards. Pic related. They arent wearing the exact same kit, but they are nonethless wearing their kit. And at the very least wearing the same uniform

But not wearing your webbing and equipment is simply not acceptable.

Something like this?

http://WarsOf21st.com

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2015
Its been long since i've posted here mhh,

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by arantess: 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
asorockweb:

Something like this?

http://WarsOf21st.com
hehehehe....God punish devil

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
COIN

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Cammo: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Patchesagain:

That last pic

That outrageous purple cammo scheme shocked
What scheme?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nigeria armed forces pictures
1). NA soldiers rank a BH hide out.
2). NA and US marines during a joint training.(Non lethal weapon training.
3). NAF officer's with a USAF officer during a joint disaster relief seminar.
4).And the C n C!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
ChukwuCantDie:
SHUT THE FUKK UP YOU STUPID FUKKING WHITEBOY SHE LOOKS LIKE A DIRTY FAT FLAT ASSED INDIAN WH0RE NOT KHOISAN AND THE KHOISAN PEOPLE ARE BLACK JUST LIKE ALL AFRICANS ...YOU WHITES ALWAYS WANT TO TELL BLACK PEOPLE THEY ARE NOT BLACK WHEN IT SUITS YOU.

THE KHOISAN ARE BLACK AND THEY INDIGENOUS TO SOUTH AFRICA THEY SURVIVED WHEN YOU DIRTY FUKKING PIG SKINNED PEOPLE TRIED TO WIPE THEM OUT WITH YOUR GUNS AND DISEASE LIKE WHAT YOU DID TO OVER 100 MILLION INDIANS IN AMERICA SO DONT TALK ABOUT THEM LIKE THEY ARE YOUR FRIEND YOU FUKKING CLOWN.

I know a few khoi San people. As in I know them by name. They mark other when asked to select race. They not black. Sure they Africans but black they are not.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ChukwuCantDie: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
andrewza:

I know a few khoi San people. As in I know them by name. They mark other when asked to select race. They not black. Sure they Africans but black they are not.
AFRICAN = BLACK - KHOISAN = AFRICAN - KHOISAN = BLACK. DISCUSSION DONE WHITEBOY.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
ChukwuCantDie:
AFRICAN = BLACK - KHOISAN = AFRICAN - KHOISAN = BLACK. DISCUSSION DONE WHITEBOY.

Guy would stop this.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ChukwuCantDie: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Henry120:

Guy would stop this.
DONT TELL ME WAT THE FUKK TO DO ..AS YOU CAN ALREADY SEE I STOPPED SO DONT START IT AGAIN BOY
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
ChukwuCantDie:

Africa cradle of humanity thus we are all African. You racist cunt
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
ChukwuCantDie, In my whole life of surfing the net I've never seen anyone more racist than you are, you gotta chill bro.

Gini ka indi oyibo mere gi? Ah ah guy take am easy oo
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
ChukwuCantDie:
DONT TELL ME WAT THE FUKK TO DO ..AS YOU CAN ALREADY SEE I STOPPED SO DONT START IT AGAIN BOY

Typing in upper case and calling people boy. You must be preteen.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
ChukwuCantDie:

Lol....... You are inconsequential.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ChukwuCantDie: 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
NighttWalker:
Gini ka indi oyibo mere gi?
My problem is guys like you who dont understand the world outside of Naija even tho you should already know. But its okay because my true people already know of course this yoruba guy henry doesnt know its always ndi igbo that is the most enlightened one day you will have to learn the hard way.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by pich4real(m): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
apart from d army, does d police, navy airforce confront bokoharam on land just like d army does?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
pich4real:
apart from d army, does d police, navy airforce confront bokoharam on land just like d army does?

Police does. They have a few paramilitary units. Not sure of the others.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by pich4real(m): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
I love d Nigerian army but am scared, really scared,life no get duplicate ooo,one bullet one die. I respect nd appreciate d men out there tackling boko haram cos its not easy to leave ur wife and children to confront death. shout out to d angels watching over me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (2844) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.