Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5992415 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) ... (2846) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
Jelal0007:
thank you for educating that arrogant, rude and disrespectful creature. He can't seem to make his point (if at all he has any) without insults.....
I am arrogant and rude. I don't mask my intentions so I can to be liked by mor0ns like you. cool cool

You seem rather pained I didn't respond to you a while back.

Enjoy your this attention I've provided you, you'll not get it again.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
bidexiii:

@Henry don't waste your time replying people like these.. undecided
They just want to talk - Rome was not built in a day, I don't see much difference with the NA ATV and western/European prototypes. Talking from experience, you don't need aesthetics when it comes to functionality of military hardwares to fight.
Dude these ATV have under gone trials and I can badly tell you that the suspension systems can survive the north east terrain.
Your argument are not substantial talk less of being constructive.
The guts they have to just throw insults at the ATV, and to think some of them feel they can just get away with it is incredible.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by dealhen: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
bidexiii:

@Henry don't waste your time replying people like these.. undecided
They just want to talk - Rome was not built in a day, I don't see much difference with the NA ATV and western/European prototypes. Talking from experience, you don't need aesthetics when it comes to functionality of military hardwares to fight.
Dude these ATV have under gone trials and I can badly tell you that the suspension systems can survive the north east terrain.
Your argument are not substantial talk less of being constructive.

Again, I'm not commenting on the design. Nigeria can design whatever it wants.
Yes Rome was not built in a day, but it did not call itself a high quality city on day one.

I'll add this pic for the last time. Do you see the bumps and non uniformity I have circled?
That would not pass as a good joint/weld in any arms manufacturing company anywhere in the world.
It is a fail. Mr or Ms artisan would be instructed to do it again. Try find pictures of military or civilian vehicles
where you've ever seen anything like that....you won't be able to.

It leads to the scary possibility that this vehicle was assembled without a jig.
I'm guessing the ARA and this vehicle are made by 2 separate companies. I hope you've understood my point.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Jelal0007(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
Henry240:

I am arrogant and rude. I don't mask my intentions so I can to be liked by mor0ns like you. cool cool

You seem rather pained I didn't respond to you a while back.

Enjoy your this attention I've provided you, you'll not get it again.
see this senseless pr!ck, who gives a damn about your miserable existence? You seem to hype your importance. No one gives a sh!t about you. Now grow up and quit going about insulting people. Sh!t head.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
Jelal0007:
see [s]this senseless pr!ck, who gives a damn about your miserable existence? You seem to hype your importance. No one gives a sh!t about you. Now grow up and quit going about insulting people. Sh!t head. [/s]
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
Moroccan army

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2019

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
Jelal0007:
see this senseless pr!ck, who gives a damn about your miserable existence? You seem to hype your importance. No one gives a sh!t about you. Now grow up and quit going about insulting people. Sh!t head.
This is really getting out of hand....just because of one vehicle dat u guys want to break each other head ba.....hmm nawa
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
Henry240:

oya Henry don't say anything again....it's ok y'all should chill the vehicles are okay let's just leave it dat way
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nigerian Army

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
Plssssss can anyone help me with the pics of the armed bell 412 either rocket pods or gun pods apart from screen grabs shaa.... And also news about the DEMFAS N-ICON drone tdayof is not active since
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
Toju200:
Plssssss can anyone help me with the pics of the armed bell 412 either rocket pods or gun pods apart from screen grabs shaa.... And also news about the DEMFAS N-ICON drone tdayof is not active since

Never seen a bell 412 with rocket pods . canadians equipped their variant with M134D gun .

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Algerian1:

Never seen a bell 412 with rocket pods . canadians equipped their variant with M134D gun .
well we recently made indigenous 6 tube rocket pods for our bell 412 but I haven't seen the pictures yet....

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
Toju200:
well we recently made indigenous 6 tube rocket pods for our bell 412 but I haven't seen the pictures yet....

Nice . found only this video at 22: 20 that show the gun pods tests (Matra 2 x 7.62mm machine gun )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqniKTPqH8Q

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
Yeah thanks but I have seen this one i have seen this one....I mean I would love to get a clearer pics from another angle not when it's aerial Sha...u know
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
Bleeding borders: How Islamist Boko Haram fighters are infiltrating Cameroon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NlHE0bheJU
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
Another conflict in Cameroun

South Cameroun, Ambazonia conflict.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCeQCEWZjYA
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 1:07am On Jul 14, 2019
nemesis8u:

IMO for R & D purposes it's ok . Otherwise utility in weaponized role for unguided munitions is rather low.

But if I were in charge I would rather modify the hexacopter into a tethered UAV for permanent base / FOB surveillance. It seems to be the need of the hour but unfortunately being overlooked.

Take a SUV mount a DG set on it connect it to the hexacopter UAV via cables , SUV rolls into any base or FOB, operator sends it up where it remains airborne powered by the DG set , keep toping up the DG set with fuel and the UAV remains afloat permanently , giving much needed early warning capabilities and C2 against / during BH hit and run attack against bases 24x7

Anyways my personal opinion need not be correct.

A tethered UAV is cool but I'll rather they hang sensors on a pole instead... It cheaper (no offense to your ingenuity sir smiley smiley )

Although, mounting a 50kg bomb on a hexacopter is quite a stretch of imagination and capability. smiley

I have seen Drones fitted with mortar munitions and used against Turkish troops in Syria.

But a 50kg bomb will definitely impact flight performance negatively.

Though the hexacopter seems powerful enough to carry sure load without breaking.

Plus operational deployment would be tricky.. like every terrorist would seen the drone flying from miles away.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 1:35am On Jul 14, 2019
Henry240:
Another conflict in Cameroun

South Cameroun, Ambazonia conflict.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCeQCEWZjYA

A Biafra and Ambazonia separatist alliance could destabilize West Africa

The Nigerian separatist group the Indigenous People’s of Biafra, under pressure from the Nigerian military, recently met with representatives from the Cameroonian separatist forces who operate under the banner of the Ambazonian Defense Force. If these two organizations form an alliance, it could represent an existential threat to both Nigeria and Cameroon and lead to civil war.

As the world focuses on Boko Haram, ISWAP and some of the other outlaw crazies rampaging around West Africa, very few people keep an eye on the civil war currently ongoing in Southern Cameroon.

All that may be about to change. After half a century as one of Africa’s most stable and peaceful states, Cameroon is sliding into a vicious, though largely unreported, civil war.

https://www.africanmilitaryblog.com/2019/07/a-biafra-and-ambazonia-separatist-alliance-could-destabilize-west-africa
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
El mellah navy schoolship algerian navy

Today pics

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Algerian1:
El mellah navy schoolship algerian navy

Today pics
whats your thought on tonight match..will u be watching it live?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
krattoss:
whats your thought on tonight match..will u be watching it live?

Sure . its semi final . i'm watching tunisia senegal now . i hope algera will win of course . but in football anything is possible the two teams can win . hope it will be a nice match to watch .

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
Algerian1:

Sure . its semi final . i'm watching tunisia senegal now . i hope algera will win of course . but in football anything is possible the two teams can win . hope it will be a nice match to watch .
Good luck to both teams super Eagles of my dear nation and Algeria the prestigious team of Algerian1
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
Algerian1:

We are beating you today. Since we've come to the realization we can't beat you in the military, we're pouring all our anger in this game. grin grin

Do you prefer handkerchief or Tissue?

For your tears, let me ship to you ASAP.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
Henry240:

We are beating you today. Since we've come to the realization we can't beat you in the military, we're pouring all our anger in this game. grin grin

Its not my first AFCON . to arrive to semi final is really a good result for algeria. So even if we lose i'm satisfied of the team and results . dont worry no tears for me grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
Algerian1:

Its not my first AFCON . to arrive to semi final is really good for algeria. So even if we lose il satisfied from the team and results . dont worry no tears for me grin

Hahahahhahahahahahaha

What sort of kill-Joy are you?

OK, I'm still going to enjoy it. Good luck to Nigeria. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sorry, I can't say good luck to Algeria. cool cool

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
Henry240:

bro don't count ur eggs before they re hatched.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
I gotta say, I'm not really happy with the poor attendance of games at this AFCON though.

With the population of Egypt, games are too poorly attended.

Of course I know AFCON games don't really draw much crowds even from previous tournaments, but huge countries like Egypt should do better.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
krattoss:
bro don't count ur eggs before they re hatched.
Confidence should be your most priced attribute. You can move mountains with high confidence.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
off topic:

French Air Force SOF at Bastille Day Parade

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
Henry240:

Confidence should be your most priced attribute. You can move mountains with high confidence.
confidence is good but overconfidence is too bad.
Never underate ur opponent.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
krattoss:
confidence is good but overconfidence is too bad.
Never underate ur opponent.
We are winning this. Confidence is high!!! cool cool

Bring on the second half.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) ... (2846) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)