Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding (4777 Views)

Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by layi(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2005
What would you do if u catch your spouse making out (sex) with someone else a day before your wedding?

Adapted from the Movie ... "Ale Ariwo"

1 Like

Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by vexxy(f): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2005
Postpone the wedding and start asking some serious questions.

2 Likes

Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by WesleyanA(f): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2005
cancel the wedding duh!
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by Chigszy(f): 12:57am On Aug 24, 2005
call off the wedding.... just end it don't ever get married to her/him. there is not a good excuse/explanation/plea for wht she/he did..
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by vexxy(f): 2:01am On Aug 24, 2005
You don't but that's a chance you'd have to be willing to take. wink
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by vexxy(f): 2:43am On Aug 24, 2005
True. We are very quick to discard something or someone. We need to stop, take a deep breath, and ask what is actually happening.

Cheating on your bride or groom to be is a symptom. It's saying: There's something wrong with something in this relationship that I am trying to get else where.

Find out the problem. It may not be worth getting rid of the person. If you are serious (about to become married means it's pretty serious) then take the time to go to counseling. Find out how to work it out. If you have tried everything and then still fail, move on.

But try first.

3 Likes

Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by Latoya(f): 3:23am On Aug 24, 2005
Dont go ahead wiv the wedding!
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by hotangel2(f): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2005
I've seen that movie, And i'll do exactly what the guy did. Go ahead with the wedding. There's always a choice for divorce....
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Today is my birthday, And, Whoever says the world doesn't evolve arround me is a liar, because today, It does. I am sixteen
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by gina34(f): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2005
well i will go ahead with the wedding, but it is not going to be the same.
he is got some explaination to do .
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by terry(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2005
i would whoop the guy's ass like no one ever did before and I would make this a secret until the wedding day , then i will disgrace her would disgrace her when the pastor ask if i would take her to be my wife by telling the whole gathering what she did, and tell the pastor, No.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by hotangel2(f): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2005
That is so mean undecided
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by gina34(f): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2005
terry that mean
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by terry(m): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2005
why are you guys saying thats mean , she didt think of the guy before accepting to marry me. Thats not mean, If she loved me she wouldnt do it. So why would i spare her.

1 Like

Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by Bibi(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2005
I think thats suppose to be the last outing before the shop is closed. I will go ahead with the wedding, but remove some things from the wedding vow.....you can imagine what that will be.
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by hotangel2(f): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2005
I feel you. But to .... is human, But to forgive divine. smiley
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by terry(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2005
Angel there are things that could be forgiven not this kind. If we were dating and something like that happened i wouldnt care, but she is my wife to be. Thats gonna urt more. That guy would suck my d""k that night.
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by gina34(f): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2005
oh God,
terry, i know is going to be hardbut what if it is you that she caught.
i know u will want her to forgive you
like angel said to err is human to forgive is divine
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by hotangel2(f): 10:44am On Aug 24, 2005
I so did not know it was "err" that was always said. I just skip it. Thanks gina for inputing it.

@ terry, Put yourself in the girls shoes, wouldn't u beg for forgiveness?
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by layi(m): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2005
Marriage to me is a life long commitment. She got a weddin tomorrow for heavens sake. She must be a nympho or lacks self control. She's not prepared for the wifely duties then.
I sure wont go ahead with that wedding. I wont postpone either (i'll cancel it).
I also wont discard her cos no one is a saint. I'll forgive her anyway. We've just got some stuffs to settle b4 i know the next move.
"This is my Life, the world can wait"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by hotangel2(f): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2005
Layi, for heaven's sake u made this post. Did u watch ale-ariwo? if U were the girl and someone threatened to tell ur husband about your past relationship with his dad, and u are like confused about the whole thing. Just like it happened in Ale-ariwo, wouldn't u do what the woman did?
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by layi(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2005
"Nothing can be hidden under the sun"
My 'husband' would still find out sumday. No need goin through all that stress. I'll rather tell him myself.
A lie is a loop. U have to keep liein to cover it up and where do u end....

The truth truly sets u free baby. wink
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by hotangel2(f): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2005
Ohh...U watched that movie. Did u see how everything happened soooooo, Just like that!
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by layi(m): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2005
Yeah i watch the movie but she neednt have gone that way. That was d cause of her problems. What stops her from tellin her man?
Dont keep fire under ur clothes and expect not to get burnt!
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by NSNA: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2005
wedding cake will still be sweet 4 infant nephew and nice tongue.
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by CimonJorr(m): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2005
are we talking about the usual bachelors' eve - spinsters' eve madness or what?? grin
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by whiteshark(m): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2005
I really would not know what to do t that time. I might be too angry to react properlly so I'll just leave and go atke a fast drive to clear my head. When I get back it will be either of two things.

Ask 4 an explaination
Boot the [cheater] out.

The explanation will lead to two things

Digest whatever explaination was giving
Boot the [cheater] out

Digesting the info will lead to two things

Accepting that I have failed in my duties to make my girl happy and satisfies in all aspect then calling the relationship off with the intention of improving my lot the next time..... or
Boot the [cheater] out!

Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by goodguy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2005
I want u all to understand the basic fact that calling off or even postponing a wedding isn't that easy. Gosh! y'all don't know what L O V E means. If at all u catch ur wife in such an act (and probably u trust her so much and u also know that the love between u two is too strong), then u should be able to know something is definitely wrong somewhere. She couldnt have done it willingly or to hurt you. Perhaps, she's doing it to save ur marriage and ur being together as husband and wife, maybe as a result of blackmail of something she did in the past.

As for me, I'll continue with the wedding but on the wedding night, instead of the normal "play", I'll sit her down and we are gonna have a serious conversation together after which I'll have no choice but to forgive her and try as much not to remember the scene of her in bed with someone else.
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by whiteshark(m): 2:33am On Sep 17, 2005
E easy like dat? emmmm I dont belive you bro
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by goodguy(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2005
I know it isn't that easy. It might take me days to think about it (after the wedding) before I finally forgive her (that's if she's truely sorry). But then, I'll scold and threaten her in a manner that she'll never think of committing such an act anymore, no matter what!
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by CimonJorr(m): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2005
get real... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dilema,my Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Love. Plz Help Its Urgent / Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. / Can We Call This Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.