Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,457 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! (52480 Views)

Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters / Psquare's Lola Omatayo And Wizkid's Tani Omotayo Are Blood Sisters (LOOK) / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 07, 2013
Laila Ikeji: And Lola said yes...
Lola Omotayo has two kids for Peter - Cameron and Aliona.
Big congrats to them.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/08/peter-psquare-proposes-to-lola-with.html

They are big shame to the African tradition. Bad example for the upcoming generation

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by seedord247(m): 12:57am On Aug 07, 2013
9jacrip:

@ the bolded: notified! Damn!

Shouldn't your brains tell you to spell-check if you're that bad with spellings?

Mate? As regards number of posts? Some of us have jobs you know? You're an idle kid who fingers his keyboard all the time to kill boredom, thanks to social networks!

Lol... But stop changing my comment mr neophyte.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by DonaldGenes(m): 1:04am On Aug 07, 2013
life_style: That range rover na die which girl go see that one wey she no go say Yes. grin

God punish poverty!
shuooooo take am easy bros
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Sommy47: 1:07am On Aug 07, 2013
victorD3:

I know this a mad man in lagos that always calls people mad
idiota, grow like p-square let me see u, n stop being envious over other peoples success. Na your type de plant juju for him neighbor door, because say em pass am. If de girl be your sister, advice her not to marry him eeh, cocobrain.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by sexkillzisagoat(m): 1:13am On Aug 07, 2013
pDude: Didn't he see any younger, better-looking Igbo girl? cry cry cry
I'm telling you! Lola went to Ijebu and came back with strong jazz. Peter don chop vegetable lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Bimpss(f): 1:13am On Aug 07, 2013
[size=14pt]Finally!!![/size] After 2 pikin. I was thinking he was going to wait for her to pop the 5th one before he proposed grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Sommy47: 1:16am On Aug 07, 2013
preshuzpearl:

They are big shame to the African tradition. Bad example for the upcoming generation
who made u judge over them, n what makes u think that u are better than them. Who knws wther u don born 1or2 already come here de make noise, bad belle.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Sommy47: 1:18am On Aug 07, 2013
Bimpss: [size=14pt]Finally!!![/size] After 2 pikin. I was thinking he was going to wait for her to pop the 5th one before he proposed grin grin
lol funny dear cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 07, 2013
Sommy47: who made u judge over them, n what makes u think that u are better than them. Who knws wther u don born 1or2 already come here de make noise, bad belle.

Shame on u too. U should have allowed your sis give birth to 10kids before she enters her husby's house. What's wrong with all you people
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by 25Calibre(m): 1:27am On Aug 07, 2013
lorretta u: I hope you'll be saying the same thing when it happens to your sisters and eventually your daughters.since having children out of wedlock is the new way to show a good girl from a bad one.
SMH
some ppl never cease to amaze me with their funny/skewed thought processes.
BTW,you sound notoriously like 50calibre. Are u his alter ego?

You yourself ain't even safe, your fiancé may do the same to you.

I think that method is prudent, shrewd and wise, you allow her to prove herself beyond reasonable doubt first before you even think of proposing. I may have to adopt that method and even take it further by saying we have all the kids we are meant to have before anything.

And Yes! This is 50calibre's lieutenant, his protege if you like.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 07, 2013
seedord247:

Lol... But stop changing my comment mr neophyte.

Bare faced liar!! grin grin
It is OK, you can get your walk on sir.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by sexkillzisagoat(m): 1:30am On Aug 07, 2013
seedord247:

Sweeety ... You are endowed.. Whats your skype i.d? wink
Leave her alone! Go to your yoruba girls! You that hates anything ibo angry

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by respectkings: 1:48am On Aug 07, 2013
Welcm her Excellency, it has been writtin..
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Goldienana(f): 1:51am On Aug 07, 2013
Pls say yes for what? If NO who will father dos kids? Pls say YES ko:::
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by seedord247(m): 1:52am On Aug 07, 2013
sexkillzisagoat: Leave her alone! Go to your yoruba girls! You that hates anything ibo angry

Ndo.... Afam bu ifesinachi.

One Nigeria.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 07, 2013
sexkillzisagoat: I'm telling you! Lola went to Ijebu and came back with strong jazz. Peter don chop vegetable lipsrsealed

Hin don chop gberekokomio. Correct efo grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by kabaka1: 2:39am On Aug 07, 2013
Congrats to 'em. Peter is been such a sweet guy 2 his chic oh tongue. Be like say that na 2014 Range Rover oh grin grin grin!
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by bigtt76(f): 2:47am On Aug 07, 2013
Who nor go say yes seeing that white ride? grin BTW wonder who wrote the 'PLease say yes' grin so unsexy hehehe
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Sommy47: 3:00am On Aug 07, 2013
GOOD MORNING MY NEIGHBOURS!!! shocked grin
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by joyli: 3:17am On Aug 07, 2013
Sommy47: idon't knw wat is wrong wit u nairalanders,this is very romantic, if u knw how to creat an imaginary pictures, u wil undastand wat happend dere behind the scene even though u wheren't dere. Look frm d weather in d pics uwil notice that it potrates morning hrs. the lady woke up, heard a romantic music probably RnB (may b Beautiful Onyinye) coming frm outside, she stepped outside, opened d door n saw wat u just saw in the pics, exept Peter. Guez wo steathily grabbed her suprisingly frm behind, knelt down before her n pointed at the note with flowers. I guez the ladies mouth was full of oOOs at first.

100likes
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by yetaffy(f): 3:18am On Aug 07, 2013
Am happy 4 her sha bt she don old ooo culd rememba dey've bin datin since ma sec sch
Laila Ikeji: And Lola said yes...
Lola Omotayo has two kids for Peter - Cameron and Aliona.
Big congrats to them.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/08/peter-psquare-proposes-to-lola-with.html
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by tpia5: 3:25am On Aug 07, 2013
Sommy47: idon't knw wat is wrong wit u nairalanders,this is very romantic, if u knw how to creat an imaginary pictures, u wil undastand wat happend dere behind the scene even though u wheren't dere. Look frm d weather in d pics uwil notice that it potrates morning hrs. the lady woke up, heard a romantic music probably RnB (may b Beautiful Onyinye) coming frm outside, she stepped outside, opened d door n saw wat u just saw in the pics, exept Peter. Guez wo steathily grabbed her suprisingly frm behind, knelt down before her n pointed at the note with flowers. I guez the ladies mouth was full of oOOs at first.

the script would have been more appropriate if he simply wrote lets get married on the car.

the kids have automatically removed the "please", abi which papa she wan carry them go meet if she wan do shakara?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Sommy47: 3:49am On Aug 07, 2013
Pls NOTE that both the flowers, n the car are all put together as the engagment gift to convey the deliceous ring. Cuz some people would hv understood it better if wrapped in a box with ribbons.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 07, 2013
yetaffy: Am happy 4 her sha bt she don old ooo culd rememba dey've bin datin since ma sec sch

Which human being stays young?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by frederal(m): 3:58am On Aug 07, 2013
And now they will like him for choosing their own. Congrats man, you're a big boy.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by lovelydoll: 4:17am On Aug 07, 2013
what other rich man can she marry.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by 99cent: 4:52am On Aug 07, 2013
so she was a baby mama before.
Dog waiting patiently for a bone? I like that analogy. hahaha
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 07, 2013
99cent: so she was a baby mama before.
Dog waiting patiently for a bone? I like that analogy. hahaha
Oh u call it suffering her make headline,stay there.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by IAMBREEZY: 4:56am On Aug 07, 2013
Jazz working.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:57am On Aug 07, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Igbo Man is getting married to a Yoruba woman. Timaya don talk am b4,when Calabar dey nap Hausa na so e supose to be o.Me go Marry maybe Kogi state girl. Emmm shay Zule Zoo na dat side them comes from ? I like them girls.

Dey have brought tribe into it oh. Y ruin their love story. nansense. Congrat to the couple, after two children expect even a marriage. Lola is a good girl, she never bad mouthed her man or compromise.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:14am On Aug 07, 2013
For all u other yoruba women, dis is a one off,before marriage become igbo. I hate when tribal and racial minds make a love story, to be about a particular tribe or race, Love has no cultural or skin preference. Love ur neighbour as urself, can't love anybody when u don't love urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F / Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments / Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.