Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (1299 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by kdf3449(m): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
Deleted
Re: Deleted by dmcdad: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
How come all these complains about your gf are just surfacing now? If you noticed all these before now, why didn't you act accordingly? Besides, your girlfriend has been with you in the same roof for long while you are yet to marry her? I no just know where I wan start from dey analyse this your matter sef....
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
You want to mend a mistake with a mistake, better resolve the mess u in with ur gf going with another girl only shows u nt responsible @ all, work on urself nd ur girl 1st until then will u get forever get the bliss which u seek. Start by correcting those things u av noticed dt needs to be corrected Man.
Re: Deleted by Chikala4u(f): 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2013
O boy! The Devil u knw is better then the Angel u dnt knw!!!
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
Op, your case is very dicey...but one fact is, your gf living with you, stood by you ,thru thick and thin..why didn't u notice at that period , that the sparks between both of u , have reduced? sad... How come u now realize it?... That's y, I don't do long term courtship, nah.... Ain't worth the stress... If one says stick with yur gf staying with u, yur heart is somewhere else already and with another babe, that's preggers for u,...well, ask your self these questions? Do u want your child to be trained by another man? Do u honestly want to let go , of your firstborn?... The best u can do, is try and make peace with yur first gf, if u must leave her...and pray this second babe pregnant for you, will be a good wife...
That's all, I can say...

But it really took u so long to know, yur not s3xually compatible with yur first girl angry....na now u know?

1 Like

Re: Deleted by mashnino(m): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
yeah..this is pity..

and you know who the pity is on..

YOU?!!!!

27yrs of age and you re ashamed of going to your friends wedding with your gf

cos she can't take in... smh...i dey wait for the siquel to this story sha..

like @chikala4u said.. d deveil u know is berra than d angel you don't know
Re: Deleted by kdf3449(m): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
Never knew NL can attend to issues like this,you guys really sound like a family. Deep inside my heart i fear that i will be making a great mistake if i leave her but i still fear that i might not be faithful when we are married. Am really confuse my fellow NL... I really need God's intervention !
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
kdf3449: Never knew NL can attend to issues like this,you guys really sound like a family. Deep inside my heart i fear that i will be making a great mistake if i leave her but i still fear that i might not be faithful when we are married. Am really confuse my fellow NL... I really need God's intervention !
u will nt be d first man not to be faithful to ur wife! Dnt u dare brk dat poor girl's hrt! Wat if she was ur only sis and anoda guy did dat to her? U need help!
Re: Deleted by Bootylicious(f): 1:56am On Aug 08, 2013
It's neither pity nor love.. ure just silly!! After grabbing all her cookies now u feel u ain't sexually attracted 2her anymore, that's what sex b4 marriage does and abuse of sex! She stood by u wen u made her bliv u had nuffin now u wanna dump her, at least it's not as if she damaged her womb by aborting, what's love abt is it not abt standing by each oda? I wonder the kinda love people profess doe, when I say love is a mirage people laugh at me.. na ur saka b that, fix ur problem!!!
kdf3449: Hello NL,

I am posting this topic because i need advisers from fellow NL because i know there are reasonable and wise gentlemen and ladies here with good experience about relationships and marriage at large.Please don't get bored with the long email,i beg you that you spare me few mins of your time to go through as your contribution can help heal a soul.I am a 27years old and I have been dating this girl since 2009,we are both from polygamous homes where the family are not united and we are struggling on our own to keep our head above sea level. At first when i met her,i wanted just for fun but as time goes on,i started seeing good qualities in her although we haven't been staying together then because i haven't gotten a place of my own by then,but she was with me all the way,squatting with me at my friend's place. Its not that it was too tight for me financially like people will always say that: "she suffered with you"..i was actually building my own house all those while but i didn't want her to know because we were still trying to trust eachother and i just wanted to surprise her. All these while i have been a naughty girl,cheating on her and all that but she is the type that doesn't believe in jumping from one relationship to another,she tends to make it work because she believes where you are jumping to could be worse than where you are coming from.

So when i opened my house,we started staying together,she is always with me,we have been through thin and thick together,so i finally engaged her last year.I do provide for her,make sure she doesn't lack,just a normal way to make a woman feel like a woman. My family knows her,everyone say she is a nice and respectful person and everyone knows that she is not pretending. After the engagement,i was making marriage plans,though my father and elder brother was giving me tough time because they wanted me to go to school first because i was the most intelligent in the family but i couldn't go to the UNI because of family crisis and all that and also because my gf is a graduate. But i could also be able to fight it through and she know it but i want her to be pregnant before we do marriage stuffs because all these years of dating her,she has never told me of being pregnant once though she knew i wasn't ready all these while.

After a while,nothing is happening,so we went for medical check up and she has infection that is blocking her womb.We did blood test to know if our blood type is fit for marriage and am AA she is AS so we are good to go,so we started treating this stuff since early last year.People are already asking questions why i haven't impregnated her and what is delaying the marriage because everyone knows that its not the cash that is holding me,all my friends are married and have kids,i can't even take her to any of my friend's marriage because i feel humiliated already. We have been treating this stuff from different places,both native treatment and english still nothing. Some fews ago i started seeing an ibo girl that lives in lagos ( I live in delta State so its my gf ), she has most of the things that i like in a girl,she is very feminal ( unlike my gf that carrys herself in a masculine way ), she is 23years ( my gf is older than me with months ), she is a devoted christian ( me and my gf are 100% weak when it comes to our spiritual lives,i love God alot but i am so weak in the flesh and i long for someone that can help in drawing me closer to God.I believe its only God that gives children but if we are both far from him,how can we get what we sole desire? ),She makes me long for her,makes me crave so much for her ( but my gf presents herself like she doesn't have anywhere to go to if she lives my house,like all hope is gone without me and i don't like this kind of things because i have complained several times to her that she will make me not to respect her or like she doesn't have values.If i tell her to go to her father's house a weekend,it will lead to quarrel. Though her parents house is not comfortable). i am so so romantically attractive to her unlike my Gf,when i make love to her,its with so much passion and love but with my GF,there is no flare at all,its just for the doing sake.

I haven't stayed with this new girl and i don't know much about her,if i can trust her cos she said she has done some stuffs in the past like sleeping with men for money and all that but its all in the past now. She has a boyfriend too but just like me,she doesn't feel him like she does with me, To cut the long story short,she is pregnant for me and she is insisting that if i want her to keep the pregnancy,then i must do some marriage stuff on her. I am so confuse,i know its risky because most times the new ones doesn't work out but i don't feel the spark with my GF,though she is takes good care of me,we understand eachother very much but i know if i get married to her,i will be committing adultery alot because i am not sexually attracted to her.I notice that i am more worried about her my GF will feel if i leave her,what people will say,the critics from people,how she will start moving her things back to her father house and all that but i also believe that my HAPPINESS matters alot. I feel its more of pity than love..

Please My fellow NL,i need advice from you wise people. I decide to post it here because i want advice on a neutral ground not from people that knows me and her together.

Thanks alot for reading my story
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 08, 2013
If you do good, case! If you dont, another case!
Op, imagine the babe you are about to go for then imagine your gf, who do you think will make a good wife and make a HOME for you. This is medicine after death cos you have betrayed her by cheating , getting another preg and even considering leaving her. I wish i can see her to advice her.
Re: Deleted by ximarro(m): 5:53am On Aug 08, 2013
@op, so u've bin fornicating all dis while. Hehehehehe.

(1) (Reply)

My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ / . / Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.