Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

The Diary - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Diary (48159 Views)

BOOMERANG!!! The Diary Of A Foolish Lady. A Flash Fiction / The Diary Of A Crazy Kid / FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 12:46am On Oct 20, 2013
Issue 18
---------------------------------------------------
Series of thoughts ran through my head as Baba Odika's voice echoed "...even those who never bargained will suffer..." , I was beginning to get the big picture but first I had to find my way out of the deserted outskirt. Now that Baba is dead, the only hope I had of escaping visual and mind torture, I felt there was a drastic negative development which already is being obvious, I have never seen Mama Sunday's ghost before but now she isn't hiding from me. A bike pulled over in front of me asking where to, I told him my destination mounting hastily, I never took my eyes off behind me to ensure the fierce ghost has given up the chase, my heart was still beating to the sound of the bike's engine as we sped on the highway.

The breeze that blew all over me while on the bike felt like a new feel of relief, the bike man concentrated while he rode me to my destination, I still had flashes of Mama Sunday's sudden appearance in my head as it caused my heart to get a little jumpy, I tried calming down as I held the metal my seat rested on. It was completely dark as the bike's head light was the main aid to see what laid ahead, other coming vehicles also had their head lights but they just passed by leaving us with ours. In no time we were at the main market, I told him to stop so I could get something to eat before I headed home, I paid him and he gave back my change as he turned his bike and zoomed off, I put the change in my back pocket and faced the Mai shai beside the phone charger.

I took my time taking my meal as I could not taste it at all, not that I had catarrh or cold but the thought of going home alone gave me a scare, I threw the last chunk of suya in to my mouth and stepped it down with a cup of hot tea, I paid the mallam and crossed over to the other side of the road. I looked at my dark street which had no brisk of light, the songs of the crickets welcomed me like I was part of them, I couldn't proceed with all the darkness that beckoned, I decided to wait till I find some one who was going my way, someone whose destination path was also my street. Seconds ticked to minutes as minutes turned in to an hour, I was still on my feet waiting patiently for someone who would just tilt in and walk home, thirst crawled my throat as I had no choice but to cross over to get a pack of pure water, I did just that but kept my eyes stationed opposite where I was, I squeezed the nylon and ordered another pack, I paid for it and began to sip it like it was an expensive liquid. Suddenly, a man branched in to my street and was walking straight down, quickly I crossed and began to follow his path, he wore a long sleeved shirt but it was very hard to see the colour, I wasn't really bothered by that but felt a little bold as I have found company who I was trailing,the man walked slowly in which I also emulated by walking slower so I could be behind him.

My strange leader looked familiar from behind, many people reside on this street but with just a few being my friends, he'll only be familiar if I do not get to see his face, I didn't bother to walk ahead of him as I mellowed on my pace and trailed like I have been. There was absolute silence on my street which didn't get me surprised, I ignored the darkness as I have found solace in the fearless man who never even bothered to see who was walking behind him, he never for once looked back to get a glimpse of who was following him, all he did was kept his head straight and maintained the pace of his stroll, we walked past the chemist shop who had already closed for the day, I wondered why he closed so early but that wasn't a thought for that moment, home was all I had in mind.

The gentle man didn't even stop for a second as he passed different houses which meant he wasn't home yet, I was on one part happy I would get home before he did so I won't have to walk this lonely road all alone, crickets made their sounds as owls hooted to the rhythm of the night, it appeared like the whole residents of my area held a meeting not to use their generator sets tonight, it wasn't too late but it baffled me why generators were not gracing the night with their own harmonies, the silence was so dead I couldn't even hear the noise from the market anymore, even the night breeze fought to be heard. The stranger didn't appear he was going to stop any time soon but I was already saying hello to my compound which a few meters away, I wondered where he was going but that was no longer my business, I do not care where his destination laid so far I have arrived at my humble abode and he appeared to be brave and bold enough to proceed in to darker side of the street. He didn't alter his pace as he also didn't look back for once, I could bet I was not silent enough for him not to notice someone was walking behind him, he chose not to care and had that confidence nothing could happen to him. I looked at my compound on the left side and promised my self never to return late again, I thought of thanking the strange lone walker but a second thought deemed it not necessary, it was possible he wouldn't even acknowledge my appreciation, I decided to just shut my mouth and go home

To my utmost surprise, the lone walker's destination was my compound, I could swear I have never seen him before as a tenant or a neighbour, I thought he might just be dropping by to say hello to one of the tenants who happened to be one of my neighbours. I reached for my phone and also my keys so I wouldn't have to search when I need it, the compound was also empty as everyone was already in their various apartments, just the light from their lamps and lanterns reflected outside through their windows. I stopped at the centre of the compound to see where the lone walker was headed, to see the apartment where he stayed or try to catch a glimpse of his anonymous face, he kept walking straight and slow headed to one apartment.

I stood confused looking at the lone walker and where he was headed, he walked straight towards my own apartment like he was going to look for me,I wanted to call out to him but quickly changed my mind to see if he was really going to knock on the door, I got my phone torch on as I pointed it straight at him, I could see his brown shirt properly and clearly as I moved a little closer with the intention of starting a conversation. He sluggishly got to the door step and stopped, he faced the door without looking back as he didn't perform any action, he failed to knock nor say a word like knew someone was going to open the door for him, I couldn't hold it any longer as I spoke loudly to him. "...hey...hello...who do you seek?...who are you looking for?....who you dey find?...", he didn't alter any reply but he acted like he heard me, he turned around slowly as he stared at me, It was too dark I didn't get to see his face or who he was, I raised my phone towards his face as the ray of light from my torch revealed his face....he was so familiar I knew who he was....my cousin Eugene stared at me as he used his two hands to cover his belly, his intestine dangled from his torn shirt as his hands couldn't hold it completely....my jaws jammed as my heart beat faster than ever before, my legs shook as my hands couldn't hold the phone any longer.....Eugene turned back again and walked right through my door as he gained entrance in to my apartment without opening the door....

8 Likes

Re: The Diary by MsSpaqs(f): 2:34am On Oct 20, 2013
shocked
Re: The Diary by skyscraperTM(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2013
O.M.G! This is Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary Scary

NEXT UPDATE PLEASE!!

1 Like

Re: The Diary by skyscraperTM(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2013
Slickest, has this thread been on frontpage before?
Re: The Diary by Ollyfad(f): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2013
God 4bid dat i enta in2 dat apartment!!!
Re: The Diary by 2map(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
Horrorfull!!!

1 Like

Re: The Diary by Kslib(m): 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
Oooooooh BOoooooooy Eeeeeeeeeeh!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Slickest, your work is just too fantastic. Damn, you are good brah. Very Very Good. cheesy cheesy. This story ought to have reached page 30something with people commenting from left right center. Well, i guess many do not know what a very good work means.. I love this story--- One of the best actually! Keep it up man.

I cant just imagine what will happen if you see that man on white approaching you from behind..

You go run enter house? Lmao! grin
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: The Diary by Madawaki01(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
we still dey endorse am ooo

Walahi,I no go read slickest updates at night again.
Re: The Diary by skyscraperTM(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
Madawaki01: we still dey endorse am ooo

Walahi,I no go read slickest updates at night again.

I tire o! I dey endorse am for frontpage and somebody dey quote me say e don first make frontpage.

ABEG MAKE ALL OF US BEGIN ENDORSE THIS THREAD FOR FRONTPAGE IF WE WANT MAKE SLICKEST DEY UPDATE FASTER. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF FRONTPAGE. THIS STORY IS TOO GOOD TO BE IGNORED!!

2 Likes

Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
No oo
Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

I tire o! I dey endorse am for frontpage and somebody dey quote me say e don first make frontpage.

ABEG MAKE ALL OF US BEGIN ENDORSE THIS THREAD FOR FRONTPAGE IF WE WANT MAKE SLICKEST DEY UPDATE FASTER. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF FRONTPAGE. THIS STORY IS TOO GOOD TO BE IGNORED!!
E never make front page ooo na bohboh dem gii u...sha y'all should get ready 4a horror ryd...*wicked laugh* huhuhahahaahaha....
Re: The Diary by skyscraperTM(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Slickest:
E never make front page ooo na bohboh dem gii u...sha y'all should get ready 4a horror ryd...*wicked laugh* huhuhahahaahaha....

Bring it on!! Just take all the time you need, so far you give it to us horrorful.
Re: The Diary by AMYpurple(f): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
*hidding under ds duvet despite d slightly hot night*
ermmm slick,how do u cope wt writing ds horror story n sleepin at night?"jst askin"
ds episode s damn too scary,how i wan take go piss for midnyt?chim o
Re: The Diary by Damlesky(m): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2013
Dis one na real 'ghost-full'. All those ghosts don come for meeting, abeg enter quick grin grin grin
Re: The Diary by Tgold1(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2013
oya.... ghost matchin in according to dia deaths..... huhuhuguhahaha,,,, horrorful
Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
Just found out I dint win sad
Spirit on a low...
Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 11:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
Issue 19:
I watched in disbelieve as I have never seen such in my entire life, albeit I have encountered that in a ghost movie but a real life situation where a ghost walked through a door?, I was perplexed I didn't know what next to do, I couldn't stand the fact that I had been walking behind my dead cousin all along, there were suspicious acts I never paid attention to, how possible is it for someone to walk behind you and you never bothered to look back, that is something definitely beyond the ordinary, to walk with such confidence and slow pace in a pitch black place like you own it, I thought of cautioning myself towards paying attention to little details because I might not be lucky the next time, I still stood troubled staring at my door with fear, I was so sure I wasn't sleeping in there tonight.

As I mourned my present homelessness silently as it was certain I wasn't going to step foot in to my apartment, Papa Sunday's door made an unlocking sound which indicated someone coming out, quickly I put my phone close to my ear faking a call, "...see bros...this is a wrong number...see, this na wrong number...I no sabi that name wey you mention now..." I said in a pestering tone. Just as I expected, Papa Sunday opened his door to see who stood at the centre of their compound, Papa Sunday is the only security conscious person we had in the compound, he is so concerned and willingly gets engaged when it comes to security matters in the compound and also the community at large, he was a great contributor to the nabbing of the robbers sometimes during the festive season, he is well known for that and was also appreciated by those who never took interest.

I stayed calm as I made my factitious call to nobody, Papa Sunday looked at me from his entrance where he stood, I waved back at him pretending I was still on the call, he turned back and shut his door leaving me all alone at the centre of the compound. I stopped deceiving myself and looked around the dark compound, at this time I wasn't brave enough to go anywhere alone less going in to my apartment a dead man just walked into freely, I thought of another way out as I can't sleep outside in the open, I reached for my keys and dropped it in my little fancy bag I thought would be useful for carrying the perfume, it also had my diary in it. I got close to Papa Sunday's door with a perfect idea, I already cooked up something I believed would be believable, I put my phone close to my ear again to start a new construction, "..I pray it works.." Was all I could say deep inside as a silent prayer.

"...yes yes yes...just check around...I think I left it on the table...it can't be hidden , it should be around...please help me just check around, I'll come for it first thing in the morning...yes...I'll manage with one of my neighbours..." I concluded, I was about to knock when Papa Sunday coincidentally opened the door, he looked at me without saying a word, I really didn't know where to start from but I had to get talking, " ...I just found out I misplaced my key and I just reached out to the possible place I might have lost it....can I manage with you till morning?..." I picked my words one by one but made sense, he still didn't alter a word as he gave way so I could go in, "...you can manage on the couch..." He said pointing the three seater in his sitting room.

I sat down on the three seater couch facing his room, the curtain was raised up reason being the excessive heat, I saw sunday sleeping on a bed in the room, it appeared he was having a sound and peaceful sleep, I put my bag beside the candle on the table as I loosened my belt, Papa Sunday stayed silent which showed how much he was missing his wife, I felt sorry for him and thought of just speaking the truth, like they say it shall set you free but definitely not my situation, my silence gave me my freedom which though came with some packages of fear but at least I have an option if I have to make a choice, living here in fear or absconding to an unknown situation.

Papa Sunday in his black boxer short walked towards the toilet, he wore a pair of slippers and went into the toilet, I raised my head and alas...Mama Sunday was standing by the bed side looking straight at her sleeping Sunday, quickly I stood up and didn't know what next to do, I just stared at her as she also gradually turned her head towards me, she looked at me with so much anger as her white uniform had black stains all over, she breathed heavily and in return had dust coming out of her nose, she held a syringe in her hand which I suspected to be the kind used in taking blood from donors, she took a step forward in to the sitting room looking like she wanted to rip me apart, she ran towards me with an ultra fast speed like she moved with the wind, she raised her syringe up with the intention of stabbing me...Papa Sunday came out of the toilet as I also in the process of dodging her attack fell on the couch and kicked the table, the candle fell to the ground killing the only source of light in the house. "..what happened?..." Papa Sunday said worriedly as his footsteps told he dashed to the kitchen, I was a little dizzy as I didn't know what truely was wrong with me, I raised my head towards the strike of a match by Papa Sunday, it was obvious he rushed to the kitchen to get the match, the match dimmed off as it took some seconds before he could strike another, Mama Sunday stood behind him looking at me without him noticing, it was obvious she wanted to kill me but as it is now...she wants to kill me.

I felt a slight headache as I tried standing up, I sat on the chair as Papa Sunday lit the candle after standing the table, he glued the candle to the table with its wax, " what happened?....haaa your head is bleeding ooo!!!.." He said as he came close to show some care, I touched the side of my head which was deeply torn by the syringe, blood tripped down to my chick as I showed some expression of pain, Papa Sunday rushed in to his bedroom and came out with a first aid box which obviously belonged to his wife, he cleaned the wound and kept on questioning me on how I got such a deep cut while sitting, he pointed out that he still doesn't understand what must have instigated such an injury in the house, he scrutinised his chair to see if he would find a pointed nail, he rubbed his chair back and forth but nothing pointed halted his search.

He plastered my head after laying some cotton wool on the wound, I rested my head on the headrest and still couldn't believe I was almost stabbed in the head, I looked at little Sunday who was already awake, he sat on a couch looking at me like he had never seen me before, his father called him to come back to bed but he raised his shoulder refusing his father's order, his dad was already laying on the bed after asking if he should leave the candle on, I told him I'll need the light then he gave me two tablets of paracetamol to cure my slight headache, he served me water and without wasting time I consumed it. I couldn't sit back to rest as my heart couldn't stop beating apace, my eyes darted round the house as I didn't care if I was being suspected....I was too scared to pretend.

Little Sunday sat with his eyes wide opened, I knew I woke him up with my fight for survival, I could tell he was finding it hard to get back to sleep as his eyes were totally concentrated on me, I looked at him too smiling to him if that would cheer him up, I was so happy I had company that would see me through the night even if he was just a kid and we probably would not engage in any conversation because his language for now is not understood by any grown-up. I brought out my diary and my pen to do the usual, I got close to the candle and I put my pen on paper..
Re: The Diary by Okonjoiweala(f): 1:09am On Oct 22, 2013
Wow! Dawazcloasee!
Re: The Diary by Madawaki01(m): 6:19am On Oct 22, 2013
That was some close sh!t.
Re: The Diary by skyscraperTM(m): 7:57am On Oct 22, 2013
Wow! That was close. . .
Re: The Diary by Tgold1(m): 9:56am On Oct 22, 2013
dat was a close marking..... So close
Re: The Diary by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2013
Mama sunday sud at just put that syringe in ur eyes and plucked both of them out.
Re: The Diary by jayloyexten(m): 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
i just took my time to read DAIRY from the beginin-
i must say mahn, youve got talent-
i cold feel the cold shivers tossin me from one pole of fear to another-

this my kind- im followin man

thumbs-
Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
jayloyexten: i just took my time to read DAIRY from the beginin-
i must say mahn, youve got talent-
i cold feel the cold shivers tossin me from one pole of fear to another-

this my kind- im followin man

thumbs-
Thanx boss
Re: The Diary by Ariyke: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
Slickest abeg no kill person o
Re: The Diary by MsSpaqs(f): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
Slickest: Just found out I dint win sad
Spirit on a low...

Didnt win wat?If u meant d Literature awards u won na,D 2 stories sef
Re: The Diary by Damlesky(m): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2013
but why she wan kill you na... na you kill am
but you should have let her kill you at least you go get peace after you don die.
my thought

1 Like

Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2013
Damlesky: but why she wan kill you na... na you kill am
but you should have let her kill you at least you go get peace after you don die.
my thought
Who wan DIE..let's be real...
Re: The Diary by Therock5555(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
*shivering* boss would u be my mentor
Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 12:00am On Oct 26, 2013
Issue 20
9th Jan 2009

08: 00
Its another beautiful morning, a good one for those who have been strengthened for today's hustle, a morning of hope for those in search of greener pastures, a fulfilling morning for those who have worked hard and enjoying the dividends of their hard work, the last working day or probably learning day for the week for students who are already eager to return home, the early opening of the school gates on a friday gives students the more reason the go to school so they could return early and embark on the only thing rewarding to them, play. You don't need to be told when you see men or women who on the first four days of the week stroll to work like they are the employers and stay at home on a friday to roam around or stay in their compounds chewing a stick and spitting every minute, one doesn't need to inquire from them or any one before knowing they are either federal or state employees.

Neither the date nor the day troubles me,the certainty that unexpected events are bound to happen is all I expect, a change of date doesn't mean I am going to have a day off from fear, my living nightmare is still very much around and am already at the edge with no solution what so ever in sight...I am doomed...Before the birds started chirping and the roosters started crowing, my night was a long one that seemed like it would never end, it was filled with fear and internal screams so I won't be heard, I still don't know which would be more rewarding because keeping quiet is definitely taking away my sanity, also confessing will only end up taking away my life. I am stuck in between death and fear, ghosts are after my life for silence I guess and humans will definitely kill if there's any form of confession, forgiveness is not in their dictionary.

It appeared I was going to sit all night staring at little sunday in the eye, it was obvious sleep wasn't going to pay him any visit any time soon, his father was already fast asleep after his futile efforts towards calling little Sunday to bed, I started updating my precious diary as I glanced at Sunday after every sentence I wrote, he never took his eyes off me as he had no expression what so ever written on his face. Minutes passed as my ink lowered, Sunday was still very much around while I wrote as my eyes scrutinised the whole sitting room after putting down some sentences, everywhere seemed peaceful but I knew it wasn't for long, I made use of the little time I had before the candle melts down.

I kept writing like my life was at stake which unfortunately is, suddenly there were movements on the walls behind me, quickly I looked back so I don't get stabbed all of a sudden, the movements sounded like something was in the walls, I got up and got close to the wall, I looked at Sunday who was still looking at me, I placed my palm on the wall to feel the movement that sounded like knocks. I looked at the wall like I could see through it, it was obvious the sound came from the other side of the wall which happened to be my apartment, I knew what was going on but not what was about to unfold, the knocks didn't stop even when I got close, the dead of the night made it louder as I feared it was going to wake Papa Sunday.

I looked at little Sunday who was well seated with his eyes stationed at me wondering what I was up to, I panned back to the walls and felt the knocks any where I placed my palm, I joined the other palm and rubbed the walls in such a way my palms were apart, the knocks stayed positioned on each palm like two different people were responsible for it. "....what are you doing??..." Papa Sunday asked from his bed, I shook at his sudden question as I didn't expect it, "...ahhh...hehehehe....you know....Sunday is finding it hard to sleep so I just decided to you know...not make him bored...you know ...hehehe....Sunday oya see....!!!" I stuttered looking at Sunday who was clearly not amazed or humoured, I looked and felt stupid, I just hoped Papa Sunday doesn't suspect me going crazed.

The knocks from the walls didn't stop even while Papa Sunday was awake, I doubt he heard because the sleep was still written all over his face, it didn't take long before he went back to sleep, I paid attention to the wall which later revealed whispers, I heard voices coming from the other side of the wall, the voices were as if people whispered at the same time, it wasn't clear but it was axiomatic someone or some people were rustling.
I was scared and didn't know what next to do, things had already gone out of hand since it has gotten to extent of spiritual threat on my life, I was almost killed earlier if not for chance, and its still very certain that Mama Sunday will try again after her failed attempt earlier today

I got closer to the wall while it knocked, I put my ear close to it and tried listening closely, all I heard were faint voices coming back and forth, I could not pick a word from the multiple whispers, the knocks on the wall also hindered me hearing, I hopefully closed my eyes and concentrated with my ear gummed to the wall, there was still no difference as the knocks didn't stop. I remained standing close to wall with my right ear glued as I waited to hear just a word; suddenly there was silence,the knocks stopped same did the voices, there was total hush that put me at alert to any sound most especially voice that could come up....suddenly" ...YOU WILL DIIIIIIIIEEEEeeee....." Was the next sentence I heard, it was a mixture of different voices but they all said the same thing in the same aggressive whispering voice, my ear heard it loud and clear and a prolonged whistle like sound pinched deep inside, quickly I scratched my ear to stop the pinching sound but it continued like a car horn, I took a step back to catch my breath when suddenly a hard loud knock hit the wall, dust puffed out like someone was trying to break in from the other side with a bulldozer, quickly turned around and went back to take a my seat right in front of my diary before Papa sunday catches me again in a queer position, my ear hurt but the best I could do was to scratch as I picked my pen.

I continued my writing as I monitored the candle which was already burning out, it looked like it could only last a few minutes more, I rushed my writing as I scratched my itching right ear, I remembered as events unfolded and I put them down quickly, I was on the last line when I calmed down to crack my fingers, I picked up my pen and concluded my recording on my diary, I closed it and yawned as my ear was still whistling but in a low tone, I put my palm on it and patted it if would be of any help, I dropped my pen and scratched my head, I stood up to adjust my belt as I looked at little sunday who had his eyes on me, I smiled to him and took my seat again, but there was something wrong... Little sunday didn't look at me while on the seat anymore, he had eyes a little above my head, I could recall there was no picture nor calender on the plain wall, so at that moment I wondered what he was looking at, I slowly stood up and turned back to see what might have caught little Sunday's attention....Onome and Nnenna stood beside each other, Onome was holding something that extended from her torn belly, what she held made sound like it was a baby, she smiled at me as blood dripped from her mouth, I couldnt look into her eyes as it was so dark I couldn't see a thing even if I tried....Nnenna had an angry look on her face like she always had when she was alive but just that this time it was more fierce, part of her skull leaked blood as she opened her teeth like a dog that was about to bite, I turned around to look at little Sunday whom I believed wouldn't understand what was going on....Sunday wasn't looking towards me again, he looked at his mother who was seated right beside him, Mama Sunday looked at me with the syringe still in her hand, she groaned like she was in pain as she stood up, I looked back to check if Onome and Nnenna weren't getting closer but the candle waxed out leaving me in total darkness......."OH NO.." was all I could whisper....

2 Likes

Re: The Diary by Missprettie(f): 12:13am On Oct 26, 2013
Can't believe i jst finished reading diz scary stuff at diz tym of d niqht!!!
Re: The Diary by Madawaki01(m): 8:34am On Oct 26, 2013
Thank God I didn't read d last update yesterday night,@ slickest,u are too good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

James Nwoye Adichie's Burial: Chimamanda Adichie Buries Her Father (Photos) / Chimamanda Adichie Calls Out The Catholic Church At Her Mother's Funeral Mass / Oceanofpdf.com Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.