Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? (13718 Views)

Breaking News: He Has Been Sacked Finally (pic) / Very Hilarious: Mtn Just Sacked Linda Thomas,(pics) / Breaking News Inec Chairman Jega Has Been Sacked And Replaced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Apparently this:

I'm not sure this is it. Haba now
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
na wa oh
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by tpia5: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
More likely due to politics than maclatunji, imo.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
Is that the real Seun commenting or is he under duress somewhere?

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by DeepSight(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun: I understand the way you all are feeling. You feel as if the decision is pro-Islamist, but really it's not.

I have decided to appoint one or two born-again Christian moderators in this section to replace the atheist I removed.

This is just nonsense.

Please kindly show that you are not some nonsensical fluke by giving intelligible reasons for your decision and also show why a threat allows you to create space for one religion, whereas sensible begging for years, by another religion, for its own space, goes unattended.

I dont think it is a pro-islamist decision. I think it is a decision borne from your natural cowardice, your pathetic lack of manly stance, and the fact that you cannot see that you thereby encourage the behavior of threats.

10 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ooman(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight:

And this is as fo.olish and dictatorial a response I have ever seen. Taciturn and arrogant. I really admired your achievements with this site, but with this pitiful explanation, you are an intellectual, political and social disgrace.

Talk sense, little man.

you are taking things personal. Go gently...
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ooman(m): 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

I used to respect you.

You sound like a sycophant

the guy is an atheist...
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
Even if a mod is to replace him, he should be an atheist.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Is that the real Seun commenting or is he under duress somewhere?

I fear ooo

Vexdacool (on special orders from maclatunji) don put grenade for Seun mouth

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
ooman:

you are taking things personal. Go gently...
Deep Sight, this is true.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
ooman:

the guy is an atheist...

She was a sexy atheist........
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ooman(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight:

This is just nonsense.

Please kindly show that you are not some nonsensical fluke by giving intelligible reasons for your decision and also show why a threat allows you to create space for one religion, whereas sensible begging for years, by another religion, for its own space, goes unattended.

I dont think it is a pro-islamist decision. I think it is a decision borne from your natural cowardice, your pathetic lack of manly stance, and the fact that you cannot see that you thereby encourage the behavior of threats.

Seun will ban you soon enough tongue

By the way, request for Atheist section also went unattended....
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by DeepSight(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
jackbauersballs:

For reals?

Your daftness is legendary...

[size=20pt]SHARRAP, YOU DELUDED PECUNIARY SLAVE OF A DELUDED AYATOLLAH TERRORIZED OWNER OF A SITE. COMPOUND F.OOL.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
Guys please change your signatures to protest.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight:

This is just nonsense.

Quit your posturing...

Are you not the one that said this on another thread?

Now tell, me, if this is the same Police force that is addressing bigger issues like Boko Haram and others, what hope for security do we have in this country, save the grace of God? https://www.nairaland.com/1087891/armed-robbery-experience-thoughts-nigerian
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Javanian: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

I used to respect you.

You sound like a sycophant

Sorry if my comment doesn't appeal to you i was only trying to clear the air, I would have done same if i were in Seun shoes, he is trying to protect his business, he spent years trying to take NL to his level you don't expect him to relax and do nothing he is protecting his empire....

All MMW has to do is p.m. Seun so that they can talk things out!
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight:

[size=20pt]SHARRAP, YOU DELUDED PECUNIARY SLAVE OF A DELUDED AYATOLLAH TERRORIZED OWNER OF A SITE. COMPOUND F.OOL.[/size]
Deep Sight please!
You will make this to lose meaning.
I think we should be after a proper explanation. Let's calm down.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight:

SHARRAP, YOU DELUDED PECUNIARY SLAVE OF A DELUDED AYATOLLAH TERRORIZED OWNER OF A SITE. COMPOUND F.OOL.

Your large fonts do nothing to hide your lack of intellect...and fail to mask your hypocrisy...

All your whining is to no avail...if you don't like the way a man runs his business, don't patronize him..simple.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by DeepSight(m): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
Reyginus: Deep Sight, this is true.

SHARRAP! YES, I AM TAKING THIS PERSONALLY! THIS IS AT THE ROOT OF THE DISCRIMINATORY PROBLEMS OF THIS COUNTRY BORNE FROM FEAR. I DOUBT HIS BANNING ME WILL DENY ME AND MY FAMILY MY DAILY BREAD. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, HIS EXPLANATIONS FOR ARE ARE THAT OF A BED WETTING SICKENING LITTLE CHILD SCARED SH1TLESS OF HIS HEADMASTER AYATOLLAH MACLATUNJI.

The ban will soon follow, so peace out.

What a self-hating little f.ucker.

I have freaking contributed over 7000 posts to this forum - I have earned my RIGHT TO SPEAK.

7 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
Javanian:

Sorry if my comment doesn't appeal to you i was only trying to clear the air, I would have done same if i were in Seun shoes, he is trying to protect his business, he spent years trying to take NL to his level you don't expect him to relax and do nothing he is protecting his empire....

What exactly happened?
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ooman(m): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
DeepSight get a cold bottle of beer to calm down... tongue
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
Javanian:

Sorry if my comment doesn't appeal to you i was only trying to clear the air, I would have done same if i were in Seun shoes, he is tried to protect his business, he spent years trying to take NL to his level you don't expect him to relax and do nothing he is protecting his empire....

All MMW has to do is p.m. Seun so that they can talk thing out!

Seun is protecting his empire by annoying both christians and athiests?

Keep jumping for your boss like a dog.

You know that you have messed up if both xtians and atheists are agsinst you......two enemies don consolidate

5 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Javanian:

What type of system is this? Fire first, discuss later.

If Seun's way of protecting his website is getting rid of good mods, then his website does not have any good security to start with. He should invest in better software so that even supermods cannot compromise his website. WTF?

Is this the best NIgeria can do?!

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight:

SHARRAP! YES, I AM TAKING THIS PERSONALLY! THIS IS AT THE ROOT OF THE DISCRIMINATORY PROBLEMS OF THIS COUNTRY BORNE FROM FEAR. I DOUBT HIS BANNING ME WILL DENY ME AND MY FAMILY MY DAILY BREAD. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, HIS EXPLANATIONS FOR ARE ARE THAT OF A BED WETTING SICKENING LITTLE CHILD SCARED SH1TLESS OF HIS HEADMASTER AYATOLLAH MACLATUNJI.

I have freaking contributed over 7000 posts to this forum - I have earned my RIGHT TO SPEAK.

Okay. But I don't think anybody is receiving a ban here.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun we are still waiting.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight, I understand your anger but let's do 1 thing at a time. Please.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Javanian: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Seun is protecting his empire by annoying both christians and athiests?

Keep jumping for your boss like a dog.

You know that you have messed up if both xtians and atheists are agsinst you......two enemies don consolidate

Nawah oh! MMW made a threat that he didn't like so he has to take action, Let MMW p.m. him, is that so difficult?
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Seun(m): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
It's unfortunate that the removal of manmustwac has been upsetting to you folks. Clearly he was a beloved moderator. I apologize for my role in his removal. However, manmustwac knew exactly what was going to happen when he made that threat. He saw what happened to MsDarkSkin, Odunnu, & Cuddlemii. I think he deserves at least as much blame for his role in this situation. Moreso he hasn't asked me to reinstate him.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight:

Lol

You continue to foam at the mouth and bark like a rabid rottweiler...

Talking about earning a right to speak, how have your 7000 worthless posts generated financial remuneration for Seun...

If anything, by making Nairaland free, he has given you an opportunity and a platform to express yourself...and considering the rubbish you chat at times, Seun should be given a medal for not banning you for life... cheesy
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
Javanian:

Nawah oh! MMW made a threat that he didn't like so he has to take action, Let MMW p.m. him, is that so difficult?
Where is the threat/link?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19)

Cash Club Nigeria Is A New Donation Site You Can Start With N5000 And Earn 20000 / Biggest Sea Creature Ever Caught? / Biography Of Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama, Jada Pollock Aka Jada Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.