Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? (13717 Views)

Breaking News: He Has Been Sacked Finally (pic) / Very Hilarious: Mtn Just Sacked Linda Thomas,(pics) / Breaking News Inec Chairman Jega Has Been Sacked And Replaced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight:

You are a bedwetting fo.ol of a coward.

Until I see a proper explanation for this, please delete me from your pathetic forum, dear Ayatollah scaredy-catty.

You are a pathetic excuse for a man.

You don't need to be deleted....You can decide to never log back in...

But you are an unprincipled, weak willed charlatan....so you won't...

What are the odds that you're back posting on this thread within 10 minutes? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun: Well I do. And I am not in the habit of waiting until our great forum has been damaged before dealing with threats. If a person is considered to pose any threat to the forum, such a person will not be allowed to wield the immense powers of a moderator. We have no tolerance for that.

This one na paranoia. No wonder the forum is going 'ban, ban, ban' these days.

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ChristKid1: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun: He threatened to "take matters into his own hands" & "deal with" God-knows-what. I don't know what he is planning exactly, but we do not tolerate any threats against the forum made by people who are supposed to be the defenders and protectors of the forum. Most organizations have certain offences that are strictly prohibited and if you do them you will immediately lose your job.
Why didn't you address the complaint he made in the moderator's section? You that scared of maclatunji?

5 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
Conclusion......

Seun is another rich Nigerian that will put profit before fairness to the public.....

Nothing new here.......

If anyone is willing to start an atheist forum for naija,i am willing to invest

5 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
jackbauersballs:

You don't need to be deleted....You can decide to never log back in...

But you are an unprincipled, weak willed charlatan....so you won't...

What are the odds that you're back posting on this thread within 10 minutes? cheesy

I wonder about the sanity of a man that refers to himself as the scrotum of a fictional character

5 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by debosky(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun:
Then why have I decided to appoint two born-again Christian moderators to take the place of manmustwac?

Posturing tokenism as usual. It's like someone robbing you of one million and saying he is no thief because he gave you 1000 in return so you should be happy.

Have you addressed the root cause of his grievance? No one is buying your absurd window dressing.

5 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
-
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Considering your suicidal and alcoholic life...

You'd be better off wondering about other things mate...like checking into rehab..or jumping off a cliff...into shark infested waters...

Go Nike Boy...Just do it cheesy

Ehem....that story was fictional.....but how would you understand? Your “daddy” is a fictional character

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
[quote author=Logicboy03]

-
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Seun(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
Chris†Kid:
Why didn't you address the complaint [manmustwac] made in the moderator's section?
(1) I'm busy trying to set up an office and hire people to take over my duties. He knows this.
(2) He created a thread but the thread was not addressed to me, so I didn't have to reply to it.
(3) He never contacted me directly as far as I can tell, so it's not clear that my opinion was required.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Seun(m): 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
debosky: Have you addressed the root cause of his grievance?
The root cause of who's grievance?
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03: Conclusion......

Seun is another rich Nigerian that will put profit before fairness to the public.....

Nothing new here.......

me too, Am seriously willing to invest. The funny and painful part is, the Issue that brought about the threat wasn't addressed by this tyrant, only to be telling us nonsense about threat to the forum. What can a single person actually do to hurt online forum that he can't do as an individual. Just imagine this kind of person ruling Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

I wonder about the sanity of a man that refers to himself as the scrotum of a fictional character
lwkm

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by debosky(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun:
The root cause of who's grievance?

MMW's - seeing you're too busy to respond to his grievance, but not too busy to remove him summarily without consulting him on why he said what he did. Do you think anyone is buying these absurd excuses of yours?

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
OK so maybe I went too far...

I apologise Logicboy...

I'll edit my earlier posts accordingly....
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Seun(m): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
debosky: MMW's - seeing you're too busy to respond to his grievance, but not too busy to remove him summarily without consulting him on why he said what he did. Do you think anyone is buying these absurd excuses of yours?
I didn't remove him summarily. I took away his powers so they could not be abused. I could have given him back his powers if he contacted me afterwards and convinced me that he did not actually intend to harm the forum in any way, but he didn't do that, which is suspicious.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
this is absurd
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun:
I didn't remove him summarily. I took away his powers so they could not be abused. I could have given him back his powers if he contacted me afterwards and convinced me that he did not actually intend to harm the forum in any way, but he didn't do that.
You didn't inform him, did you?
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun: It's unfortunate that the removal of manmustwac has been upsetting to you folks. Clearly he was a beloved moderator. I apologize for my role in his removal. However, manmustwac knew exactly what was going to happen when he made that threat. He saw what happened to MsDarkSkin, Odunnu, & Cuddlemii. I think he deserves at least as much blame for his role in this situation. Moreso he hasn't asked me to reinstate him.
Seun I asked the former literature mod to pass a message to you, since your here let me say it.

I love Nairaland, m not a computer geek so I know nothing about all this but would you consider having a nairaland sister down Southern Africa

Thanks
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Bella3(f): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
Heres what i learnt today

[b]THE MASSES ARE ALWAYS AT THE RECIEVING END[/B]
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ooman(m): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun:
(1) I'm busy trying to set up an office and hire people to take over my duties. He knows this.
(2) He created a thread but the thread was not addressed to me, so I didn't have to reply to it.
(3) He never contacted me directly as far as I can tell, so it's not clear that my opinion was required.

It is clear that you are biased. MMW goes and Mac get to stay? Absurd...

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun:
I didn't remove him summarily. I took away his powers so they could not be abused. I could have given him back his powers if he contacted me afterwards and convinced me that he did not actually intend to harm the forum in any way, but he didn't do that, which is suspicious.

Mmc should beg for his job....really?

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Seun(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
musKeeto: You didn't inform him, did you?
I think he is aware that he has been suspended and I'm sure he knows why he was banned. You can PM him if you think he's not.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by debosky(m): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun:

This is more than absurd. Do you sack employees before finding out why they said something or after you've spoken with them? You don't even see the sheer idiocy of your position?

He is suspicious for not coming to convince you, but you're not suspicious for removing him without consultation? Like I said previously, no one should be surprised. Logical, rational behaviour isn't your forte.

6 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by debosky(m): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03: Mmc should beg for his job....really?

Smh

Hehehe. . . .bro, that's the Seun way. Beg for your job - something you're doing as a courtesy, for free, for the person who is making money from the site. Don't be surprised.

6 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ooman(m): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03: Conclusion......

Nothing new here.......

9jadelta: me too, Am seriously willing to invest. The funny and painful part is, the Issue that brought about the threat wasn't addressed by this tyrant, only to be telling us nonsense about threat to the forum. What can a single person actually do to hurt online forum that he can't do as an individual. Just imagine this kind of person ruling Nigeria

Actually, if you two are willing to pay, i know a guy who knows a lady who knows a guy who knows another guy who knows a lady who knows a guy who could build a better forum than this ruled by fear and tyranny... just p.m me when ready cheesy
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yawn.....

I am going to sleep. It is not easy opening a thread where Seun has to explain himself to the public.....

Maclatunji, abeg no forget my Sallah meat tommorow!
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Bella3(f): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun:
Heres another thing i learnt

THOSE IN POWER WANT THEIR A.S.SES LICKED!

You want MMM to grovel on his knees and beg?? Serious?
After abusing his rights and that of other nairalanders
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun:

Baba make I submit my CV,your boy has been out a job for 6months now.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Seun(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
debosky: This is more than absurd. Do you sack employees before finding out why they said something or after you've spoken with them?
Suppose you have an employee who is a signatory to your corporate bank account. If such an employee threatens to bankrupt the company on national TV, I'm sure that your first action will be to revoke his access to your bank account. It is a pity that our software does not support taking away the power of a moderator without removing the moderator. Sorry.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by tpia5: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
ooman:

It is clear that you are biased. MMW goes and Mac get to stay? Absurd...

i dont see what maclatunji has to do with this matter, seriously.

some of you nlers just like calling his name every other day, for some reason which i dont get.

even the ones who never go to muslim section and have no visible interaction with him, will still shout maclatunji every now and then?

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by tpia5: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
Reyginus: Even if a mod is to replace him, he should be an atheist.

then the site admin might as well place shrekilt, oguga or callotti there then.

seems some of you have hidden interests at stake here, maybe its something financial?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19)

Cash Club Nigeria Is A New Donation Site You Can Start With N5000 And Earn 20000 / Biggest Sea Creature Ever Caught? / Biography Of Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama, Jada Pollock Aka Jada Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.