Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? (13723 Views)

Breaking News: He Has Been Sacked Finally (pic) / Very Hilarious: Mtn Just Sacked Linda Thomas,(pics) / Breaking News Inec Chairman Jega Has Been Sacked And Replaced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Javanian: 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
@all i am a regular viewer in this section and also a moderator, i am not here to defend Seun but he didn't remove MMW because he had a clash with maclatunji

manmustwac:
I made a. Complaint in another section which is for us mods only but it seems as if nothing much is being done or my complaint is being ignored. Therefore i will just take matters into my own hands & deal with the problem in my own way.

The bolded was the reason, Seun takes threats from his moderators very seriously, the last time a mod made this type of threat the aftermath was bad, she tried to vandalize the forum and since then Seun doesn't joke with such threats. I don't know what mmw had in mind but he should p.m. Seun and tell him he meant no harm to the forum. Maybe, just maybe Seun would reverse his action but till then i believe this suspension is indefinite...
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by DeepSight(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
^^^ CAPITAL NONSENSE.

The above post from MMW was made in this thread AFTER he had been removed.

As such, it could not be the reason for his removal.

Sharrap.

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by DeepSight(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun i see you viewing this thread, freaking man up and hand down an explanation and stop being so Obasanjo-esque.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight:
I recommend we commence the "stronger actions" I mentioned.
Like I missed it.
What exactly?
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight:
I recommend we commence the "stronger actions" I mentioned.

Well, remind us of the stronger actions so that we are on the same page
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Shows that even an atheist leader could still display the normal African 'head of state' disposition.. ask no questions, never complain, be grateful for whatever services I may offer...

So disappointed right now.

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Javanian: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight: ^^^ CAPITAL NONSENSE.

The above post from MMW was made in this thread AFTER he had been removed.

As such, it could not be the reason for his removal.

Sharrap.

You aren't a moderator so you have no idea of how things are done wink
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
Javanian: @all i am a regular viewer in this section and also a moderator, i am not here to defend Seun but he didn't remove MMW because he had a clash with maclatunji

The bolded was the reason, Seun takes threats from his moderators very seriously, the last time a mod made this type of threat the aftermath was bad, she tried to vandalize the forum and since then Seun doesn't joke with such threats. I don't know what mmw had in mind but he should p.m. Seun and tell him he meant no harm to the forum. Maybe, just maybe Seun would reverse his action but till then i believe this suspension is indefinite...

I doubt this story. Seriously. Mmc has never been a terrorist. He could have been saying that he will try to do more on the issue at hand

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
Javanian:

You aren't a moderator so you have no idea of how things are done wink
Please educate us.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by DeepSight(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
LB, Reyginus -

Deep Sight:

Aside from opening that thread to sign "Like" petitions, we should consider stronger action such as advising Christian organizations of the terrible discrimination against Christianity that is practiced by Nairaland, and perhaps go as far as ensuring that Christian businesses cease to patronize this site, and Christian organizations write articles in the newspapers about this open discrimination on Nairaland - Africa's largest forum - against Christians, on account of fear of Islamic violence.

A forum boasting a membership of over one million people, cannot and should not be run like a private fiefdom, not even when it is owned by one man.

Above are the stronger actions I recommended. I volunteer to write an article and see it placed in the Guardian and Thisday.

It is seriously topical and goes to the root of issues like Boko Haram.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Javanian: 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

I doubt this story. Seriously. Mmc has never been a terrorist. He could have been saying that he will try to do more on the issue at hand

Believe me, the words MMW used were the same words that were used in the past, like i said i don't know what he had in mind, he should just p.m. Seun and talk things over...
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Seun(m): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
Javanian is right.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight: LB, Reyginus -

Above are the stronger actions I recommended. I volunteer to write an article and see it placed in the Guardian and Thisday.

It is seriously topical and goes to the root of issues like Boko Haram.
Deep, I think before we embark on a venture as such we must make sure we've exhausted every means of reconciliation.
Let our actions be worth the crime committed.
Let's give him some time.

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun: Javanian is right.
Finally!
A link to confirm it will do.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
Javanian:

Believe me, the words MMW used were the same words that were used in the past, like i said i don't know what he had in mind, he should just p.m. Seun and talk things over...
Even if he used those words, they are not a threat to Seun. People have different ways of dealing with issues and voicing out that one would deal with one's issues in one's own way, cannot be a threat.

The only threat to Seun that I have seen is that made by Islamists. So if Seun should ban, he must start from the ridiculous Islamic section that is just a blight to this forum.

5 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by DeepSight(m): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2013

And this is as fo.olish and dictatorial a response I have ever seen. Taciturn and arrogant. I really admired your achievements with this site, but with this pitiful explanation, you are an intellectual, political and social disgrace.

Talk sense, little man.

10 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Javanian: 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2013

Thanks Boss!
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Just shut up. Will you!

Even if he used those words, they are not a threat to Seun. People have different ways of dealing with issues and voicing out that one would deal with one's issues in one's own way, cannot be a threat.

The only threat to Seun that I have seen is that made by Islamists. So if Seun should ban, he must start from the ridiculous islamic section that is just a blight to this forum.
What exactly did he say?
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by DeepSight(m): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
Reyginus: Deep, I think before we embark on a venture as such we must make sure we've exhausted every means of reconciliation.
Let our actions be worth the crime committed.
Let's give him some time.

I am serious: if Seun will not offer a proper explanation - beyond the dictatorial puerile trash he put up there - I will proceed to write articles about this, and I will surely see them into the national dailies.

3 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Seun(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
I understand the way you all are feeling. You feel as if the decision is pro-Islamist, but really it's not.

I have decided to appoint one or two born-again Christian moderators in this section to replace the atheist I removed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
Reyginus: What exactly did he say?

Apparently this:

I made a. Complaint in another section which is for us mods only but it seems as if nothing much is being done or my complaint is being ignored. Therefore i will just take matters into my own hands & deal with the problem in my own way.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight:

I am serious: if Seun will not offer a proper explanation - beyond the dictatorial puerile trash he put up there - I will proceed to write articles about this, and I will surely see them into the national dailies.

He is hoping you do that. That will increase traffic to his website.

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight:

I hope he will.
Seun, we demand a proper explanation.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight:

For reals?

Your daftness is legendary...
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun: I understand the way you all are feeling. You feel as if the decision is pro-Islamist, but really it's not.

I have decided to appoint one or two born-again Christian moderators in this section to replace the atheist I removed.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

He is hoping you that. That will increase traffic to his website.

Lol...

True story...
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ooman(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight:

shocked shocked
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun: I understand the way you all are feeling. You feel as if the decision is pro-Islamist, but really it's not.

Lolol. This is stinkingly hilarious.
I believe an explanation to the removal of our mod is what we demand. Anything can come later.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2013

Wow.......even christians do not agreewith that.Goshen, for example.....

Seun.....I am disappointed

4 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ooman(m): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2013

Ok, this is worse than worst. What exactly are you gaining at with this comment in bold?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

Cash Club Nigeria Is A New Donation Site You Can Start With N5000 And Earn 20000 / Biggest Sea Creature Ever Caught? / NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.