Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo (3864 Views)

Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited / Wole Soyinka:first Lady Patience Jonathan Is A Mere Domestic Appendage Of Power / Northern Nigeria As An Appendage Of The South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by ChristKid1: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
After conspiring with the moderators and banning myInteresting r days unjustly, you'r still not satisfied. What else would satisfy your evil soul?

Why should I be banned for calling Fashola the most wanted, deadly kidnapper? Is Fashola not a kidnapper?

According to OAMJ4 and those that lobbied him to ban my ID, my ID was banned for posting false information. He said there must be a police report to back up my claim.

Well, I dont need any useless police report. I only expressed my opinion, backed up with facts. I dont see any difference between the kidnap being perpetrated by men of the underworld and that of Fashola's KAI officials. Kidnap is kidnap.

By the way, I challenge OAMJ4 to show us police or health report backing up those calling our president all manner of ridiculous names, including slowpoke, bastard, retardeen,etc. If there's none, how come these people are not slammed with ban?

What about the threads containing blatantly false reports that are currently on the board, with some of them making front page?

Since I joined NL, I have NEVER noticed any attempt by the moderators to protect the president from insults and curses thrown at him by opposition elements on this forum. If the president has been on the recieving end of relentless attacks, why cant we be allowed to also attack Fashola? Why the lame attempt to shield Fashola from attacks?

Well, in the end, I just laughed off the ban. I dont need any alternate handle to beat a ban. I enjoy NL but there's so much happening for many of us outside NL. In fact, if not for the fact that I wanted to stay on and celebrate more FRESH AIR bumper harvests and maybe create some health related topics, I would have signed off from NL. For me, its MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. The FRESH AIR team have taken over NL, while the APC elements crumbled without resistance. The approval rating of the president has jumped up to 53% and it will continue to get better. GEJ has won all the polls conducted so far on this forum. So what next? Its MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. Thanks to the FRESH AIR TEAM.

Interesting.....
Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by Pataki: 12:28am On Aug 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
After conspiring with the moderators and banning my ID for days unjustly, you'r still not satisfied. What else would satisfy your evil soul?

Why should I be banned for calling Fashola the most wanted, deadly kidnapper? Is Fashola not a kidnapper?

According to OAMJ4 and those that lobbied him to ban my ID, my ID was banned for posting false information. He said there must be a police report to back up my claim.

Well, I dont need any useless police report. I only expressed my opinion, backed up with facts. I dont see any difference between the kidnap being perpetrated by men of the underworld and that of Fashola's KAI officials. Kidnap is kidnap.

By the way, I challenge OAMJ4 to show us police or health report backing up those calling our president all manner of ridiculous names, including slowpoke, bastard, retardeen,etc. If there's none, how come these people are not slammed with ban?

What about the threads containing blatantly false reports that are currently on the board, with some of them making front page?

Since I joined NL, I have NEVER noticed any attempt by the moderators to protect the president from insults and curses thrown at him by opposition elements on this forum. If the president has been on the recieving end of relentless attacks, why cant we be allowed to also attack Fashola? Why the lame attempt to shield Fashola from attacks?

Well, in the end, I just laughed off the ban. I dont need any alternate handle to beat a ban. I enjoy NL but there's so much happening for many of us outside NL. In fact, if not for the fact that I wanted to stay on and celebrate more FRESH AIR bumper harvests and maybe create some health related topics, I would have signed off from NL. For me, its MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. The FRESH AIR team have taken over NL, while the APC elements crumbled without resistance. The approval rating of the president has jumped up to 53% and it will continue to get better. GEJ has won all the polls conducted so far on this forum. So what next? Its MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. Thanks to the FRESH AIR TEAM.

You should be banned again for derailing this thread. Since you are bent on being a further nuisance, hope you smile more in the nairaland gallow ban.
Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by Standing5(m): 1:35am On Aug 10, 2013
Pataki:

You should be banned again for derailing this thread. Since you are bent on being a further nuisance, hope you smile more in the nairaland gallow ban.
That guy must be a classic mumu in the mumudom. He takes Nl so serious to the extent he is challenging a Moderator to produce health report of our president when he never produced a report of Jonathan as the governor of Bayelsa state. He even goes on to create an imaginary opposition team on NL to justify the blind & paid support him and his team has for Mr. Presido when we know fully well that there is no opposition team but a mediocre governance opposition. I challenge him (Sincere 9gerian) to produce the report card of Gej as a governor before i will take his attack of Fashola serious. If Gej with a very mean record as a governor could transform into their Messiah (Jesus on earth) from the total failure he was as governor , one is only left to wonder what Fashola will transform Nigeria into.
Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 10, 2013
Standing5: That guy must be a classic mumu in the mumudom. He takes Nl so serious to the extent he is challenging a Moderator to produce health report of our president when he never produced a report of Jonathan as the governor of Bayelsa state. He even goes on to create an imaginary opposition team on NL to justify the blind & paid support him and his team has for Mr. Presido when we know fully well that there is no opposition team but a mediocre governance opposition. I challenge him (Sincere 9gerian) to produce the report card of Gej as a governor before i will take his attack of Fashola serious. If Gej with a very mean record as a governor could transform into their Messiah (Jesus on earth) from the total failure he was as governor , one is only left to wonder what Fashola will transform Nigeria into.
He has two "Oga At The Top" who will ensure nothing happens to him.
Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 10, 2013
OAM4J:

Gold can rust indeed!

If only you have room for details and not reach conclusion with one sided information, prolly, just may be you would have been a little bit more objective.

But it really doesn't matter. You are at liberty to believe what you want.
One sided information? Maybe you should share the "other side" of the story with us if there's any.

FOR THE RECORDS: it was on the thread below that you people conspired and banned Sincere 9gerian?
https://www.nairaland.com/1383624/put-end-ethnic-rivalries-hostilities
https://www.nairaland.com/938835/lets-complaints-suggestions-enquiries-here/175

The sequence of events leading up to the ban are there in black and white.

How ironic? A thread that was opened to end ethnic rivalries turned out to be another conspiracy platform.

Even in the game of football, referees frown out any attempt by players to direct them on the proper punitive measure for foul plays. Referees do give yellow cards to players that pester them to adequately punish another player for alleged foul play.

The rule on NL says members should REPORT any improper post or thread. It is not the members that should tell moderators what appropriate action to take. It is left for the moderators, like referees, to determine the appropriate punitive measure. Unfortunately, what see here daily are people always pestering the moderators on who to ban and the lenght of ban. And the fact that most times these lobbyists succeed, makes them continue the shameful act.

I play by the rule. Whenever I find it necessary to report any post or thread, all I do is REPORT. That is what the rule says. It is not in my place or the place of any member to tell the moderators the appropriate punitive measure. It is expected that the moderators are sane enough to make the right judgement and take the right action.

Back to the issue of the recent ban, see below what you wrote after you banned Sincere 9gerian from your China device:

"Banned by OAM4J in Politics for Rule 2: Dont post false information - Fashola Is Not The Most Wanted Deadly Kidnapper. Ban expires on 2:11am On Aug 07"

I kept all those information to ask questions after the ban had expired. But I later dropped the idea and decided to move on. I was compelled to bring up the issue of the ban since the same guys that pushed for the ban wouldn't allow Sincere 9gerian any breathing space even after serving the unjust ban. They've been going on and on about this ban.
Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by Pataki: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2013
^^^
Are you a baby??!

This thread is not a complaint section. You are at liberty to go to the appropriate thread and lodge your grievances there.

You are simply trolling on this thread. This thread is solely about WS not about Dr. Abortion. Stop derailing this thread. Thank your lucky stars the moderator only banned you for some days. Hopefully though, the ban knocked some sense into your dense skull.

Do you have a life outside of NL?
Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2013
Pataki: ^^^
Are you a baby??!

This thread is not a complaint section. You are at liberty to go to the appropriate thread and lodge your grievances there.

You are simply trolling on this thread. This thread is solely about WS not about Dr. Abortion. Stop derailing this thread. Thank your lucky stars the moderator only banned you for some days. Hopefully though, the ban knocked some sense into your dense skull.

Do you have a life outside of NL?

This is the guys paid employment. He is paid by the post. Dude got to rep his bread and butter
Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by goldfish80(m): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
St_Black:

Abuse WS/Awo, and we are ready to also give it back to you, right from Ashebe down to all ur old pixies!!!
So abusing Oduduwa isnt mad right?.... now i see why ur ancestors deserve NO word of respect from people.
You need medical checkup. Cornelius Seun Ojo wrote an article about WS and you are talking about Ibo ancestors and Oduduwa. Something is very wrong with you!
Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
goldfish80:
You need medical checkup. Cornelius Seun Ojo wrote an article about WS and you are talking about Ibo ancestors and Oduduwa. Something is very wrong with you!

@bolded
..if thats it , then i fare FAR BETTER has your own case needs to be tendered to at YABA LEFT.

...u actually appeared to have been stricken with a Downie as a result of not taking ur dose. Tell me junkie, dont ur peolple insult Oduduwa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why The Hatred On Igbos? / Meet The Richest Man In China - A Man Who Loves Glamorous Lifestyle. See Wealth! / Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court Rulings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.