Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Annoying Things Nigerians Do - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Annoying Things Nigerians Do (42119 Views)

Why Dont Nigerians Do Posh Family Things Like White Pple? / What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying / Things Nigerians Invented: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by born2boink(m): 6:41am On Aug 10, 2013
mobuch:
@Born2fuck
Na face me i face you, you dey live
na before before but na in my private resident. Make u no kill urself. I go invite u someday
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by laplace19(m): 6:49am On Aug 10, 2013
Ogui eke: my gf came on a very good weekend since then my old landlord just dey peep for my window every now and then. "o boy hw una dey, na ur sister be that"? no, na ur wife sister.
. LANDLORD DEY PEEP? Na for ajegunle you dey live?
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by kunlesehan(m): 6:50am On Aug 10, 2013
mu2sa2: On the annoying things Nigerians do there's national unity.

ironically and strangely true ... hmmmm
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by xerxes456(m): 7:25am On Aug 10, 2013
as a guy,u enter hospital ask the receptionist say u wan register, n she be like "for wot".

na for jamb or antinatal... mu...
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by NurseJP(m): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2013
Clemzy16: "somebody wants to buy akara of #20 will first test that of #50"

"you stop a nigerian girl on the street to ask for direction, she looks back at you, hisses, and walks away thinking you want to woo her"

"girls chewing gum and making that annoying sound that comes out of it"

"while travelling in a shuttle, you brings out your phone to play some musics, then somebody else begins to sing along" mostly common among girls.
#thats why it is neccessary to use earpiece bro!

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Afromalaika(m): 7:53am On Aug 10, 2013
[quote author=Valiantvaliant]
Shop owners will never tell you they don't have a particular commodity you are looking for, but instead they will say it has finished and you should come back the next day- as if thats the only shop in the market.

No, shop owners wld rather tell u it is dir second shop. Virtually all of dem have a second shop instead of tellin u outrigthly dey don't have a product, dey'll still lyk 2 exploit u tru 'd second shop syndrom'.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 10, 2013
alexarelano: I hate it when #9ja pples turn chattin 2 anoda thing, imagine, u wanna shorten ''all'' u typed ''awl'' u wan type ''jare'' u typed ''jawe'' u wan type ''sorry'', u typed ''sowi'' U wan pple knw say u no sabi pronounce letter ''R''. 9ja pples wit firstclass stupidity. mtchew!

how did nigerians cum abt that nonsense sef?
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Samoo01: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2013
zeelo2014: u're in traffic waiting for the light to turn green,then the second its green,everyone starts blaring their horn like crazy,y not fly? Government should charge motorists for blowing of horn sef.

Or sometimes when you're in heavy traffic and the driver behind you could see clearly that your front is clogged up but still continue to blare his horns. These things make me just want to leave my car on the road, lock it and walk away. Those behaviours border on insanity.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 10, 2013
laplace19: I enter toilet.
Sis : shouts (Joel,where you dey?)
Joel : sis,I dey inside toilet ooo
Sis : ok,you dey shait?
....no oooooo,I dey swim. Lolz
oooooooooooo
am eating... !
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Buberwa(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2013
kurruptboss: I was sleeping I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ an hot afternoon ♍ɣ paddy came I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ and wakes' M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ up and ask Guy U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sleep? (ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hearse death)

Dude, where did you learn that creepy writing style?
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Samoo01: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2013
Buberwa:

Dude, where did you learn that creepy writing style?

You haven't seen anything, try being on BlackBerry for a week.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by seangy4konji: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2013
Naija girl will come visit you,you drink beer,on the way home,you ask for alomo?she ask you why are you drinking alomo againi wan use am tear you apart na.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by michaelokoi(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2013
Scarpon: u mess every body begin ask wetin dey smell?? u no no say na mess before? ?
Na expired perfume dey smell grin
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by optimusprime2(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2013
toosweet: Imagine a lady asking you if you really love her when you re about to cum.
ROTFL... ... ... ..... . . .. Asthma oooooo
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Emekayoung(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2013
mkpologwu: Op posts a topic on Nairaland, and an someone types 1st to comment as contribution!!!
Very annoying.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by mrmiyagi2: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2013
Ogoni militant: 1. You bring a gal from a club, before you start to do something she will tell you let's pray.
2. After paying ashawo her money, she still ask for transport money. So annoying
grin > grin grin
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2013
hisxlency: Go to a yoruba woman shop and mistakenly under price a particular commodity, I bet u dat u will receive the highest insult of ur life
grin i am guilty of that.i remember when i used to sell broches and earings as an undergraduate way back in school and i will call a particular broche 1,ooo naira,one of my customers will bargain it to 2oo naira and ill be like ose ji- why dont you steal it.you know you dont have money and you came to my room to waste my time and energy to bring out my broches and jwellry.God will punish you for wasting my time,oloriburuku somebody,akoshibero grin but i no dey do that one for guys because the guys wey dey come my room buy somethin for their girlfriend no dey price,the ones wey dey price sef no sabi price,e.g if i call an earing 2,ooo they can say 1,8oo naira,so guys no dey give me problem with that,but the reason why yoruba women dey curse be say them dey scare people wey no get money away because them go know say if you no get money,no go price shewa market o,because she go use curse spoil your life,so me i know all their tactics grin so even up till now if i go lagosisland,idumota go price gold and those yoruba owanmbe women call it 2ook and i price it to 5o,ooo and they say stupid girl me to i will say pack all your jwelry for neck na.she will say oloshi me too i will say oniranu,na 5o,5ogrin

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by ezefrank87(m): 9:40am On Aug 10, 2013
Wen threads cum up,u open em 2 catch fun,nly 2 be abused by de likes of bluetooth n co all in a bid 2 tribalise sensitive issues!xo annoying.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by agitator: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I don't buy condoms.
There's a program in my school healthcare center that sends me packages of free condoms in the mail. Arrives within 2 days, I make sure to never run out.

grin tongue

Topic clearly states "Nigeria." Why do u always display your mumurity here?
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by ezefrank87(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2013
grin ;DWen money mata btw me and peeps,dey wil be lik:igbo boy,u 2 lik money,mi wil be lik,ur papa,shey u lik alomo?
Xo annoying wen u re judged just cos of ur tribe,buh mi wil be lik,devil punish satan on top una head

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2013
Samoo01:

Or sometimes when you're in heavy traffic and the driver behind you could see clearly that your front is clogged up but still continue to blare his horns. These things make me just want to leave my car on the road, lock it and walk away. Those behaviours border on insanity.
grin me too i do that,i mean i am guilty of incessant pressing of horns for as long as the person is still in my front when i am stuck up in traffic ;Di do that deliberately so that the noise from my horn will make the driver in front of me feel uncomfortable and devise all means to want to create space and leave and as such me too will leave cheesy i do that quite often when i am stuck up in lagos traffic and i did that just yesterday for a commercial motorist so he was like madam e be like say you just buy this your horn and am like shey grandfather e lo ra funmi :p8-)
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Emmyk(m): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2013
sambroose: You ask your neighbor abeg you get MTN free browsing cheat and he started looking at you in an unholy way..........like say him sef no dey find am
lmao
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Freiburger(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2013
Acting like a biatch by running their mouth behind you when they cant even look at your face when you 're around. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2013
tatiana009:

That stuff annoys me, why do Nigerians clap when the plane lands like it was some mission to the moon!
that sh1t annoys me too,like wtf,are you clapping for the pilot or what,like whats the meaning of the clapping instead of preparing to get down :/

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2013
SIR KOL!:
U are Just returning from work, luking Weird and tired ur 9ic neighbour is Still asking"u don come. back?
my friend does that crap a lot.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 10, 2013
SOME Nigerian men will propose marriage and express their deep love for you After meeting you 5 minutes just because they like your English or American accent (FACT!)
Some Nigerian girls also try and befriend you because your foreign, OR try and argue or fight you...not rememberin that you may Speak different BUT have the physicality and mentality to DEAL with them !
Nigerian girls will dress in traditional, behave like good girls in the presence of elders, THEN at weekend drink beer like fish and dance 'SAWA SAWA SAWALE' the night before Church in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by sochijioke(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2013
Someone u gives a lift of ride with an fully air conditioned, that person will just pollute your car.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Luizkid(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
You buy an item of #100 using #1000 note and d seller gets annoyed......(and i'll be lyk, shuuuu!!! na crime 2 get big Money)
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by CaroTone(f): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
In bus: A fat lady steps on my feet:
Sorry did that hurt? Me: No not at all. I'm on local anaesthesia . Why don't you try again

when washing ur Car. neighbour: hey are u washing it? No, i m just watering it so that it grows into a big bus.

or when u lose something and u say "oh my God I lost my..." and people ask "where?" and u are like "if i knew where i did lost it, it wouldn't be lost"...

When you're crying and a friend asks "Are you okay?" Oh yeah, I'm fine I just drank too much water so I'm starting to leak.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by freetowns: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
Its raining and u are trying to go out and ur neighbour ask "u dey comot for this rain?" am like "no am waiting for d next one"
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by overboard(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
I just have to way this & I'm not trying to hurt anyone's morale: We need to learn eating habits like closing our mouth when chewing in order to avoid that 'kposhun kposhun' sound. It's annoying really. This sets us apart from animals...

Also when brushing, do you want to cough out your pharynx? Haba!

You finish having sachet water or so and the next thing is you toss it anywhere with glee! Anytime I have Gala or the like, I hold onto it (sometimes putting the packet in my pocket or bag) and then dispose of at the nearest bin.

Why would you pack out the contents of a gutter and then leave it next there? In a few hours or days, the same waste returns to base by rain, wind or simply hurled back.

You have spent millions building a 'beauriful' edifice only for it to be classlessly defaced with semi-skilled brains breaking crossing AC cables in an unruly fashion; broken walls for such mended and it's obvious additional room was made there; painters aimlessly repaint window and door panes, power sockets... just because they won't skillfully cover such with paper and tape...

Haa, I tire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tribute To Etruth! / Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected / The Longest Car In The World With A Swimming Pool (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.