Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Annoying Things Nigerians Do - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Annoying Things Nigerians Do (42089 Views)

Why Dont Nigerians Do Posh Family Things Like White Pple? / What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying / Things Nigerians Invented: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by phil5(m): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
some sellers won't tell u they don't ave wat u want insted dey say wait I dey cm ,den they go go fine am 4 their neighbour ,comon among igbo boys.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by PERFECT2(m): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
- U go to buy recharge card,the seller gives u MTN without asking u d one you want.
-If you come back from where you went to,people at your compound will still ask you 'are you back' ?
I neva come nai u they talk to me?
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Christmasdon(m): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
....what of, you are well-dressed suddenly a car splashes dirty water on your well coded dress.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Christmasdon(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
.imagine a girl coming towards you. Atleast you expected a greeting from her, Immediately she notices you, she starts making "fake phone call" so annoying this small small girls.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Natureboyfk(m): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
Never take corrections:- still calling PHCN- NEPA, AIRTEL-ZAIN, sharp bend-bending corner,up above-above n d rest of d synonymous crap.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
I travel go lagos, u begin ask me wen I go come bak!..... Bros, how ur mata be? na ur father get lasgidi?
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Cutekid54: 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
tallceejay:

So dry and uncalled for !

MUMU she follow u tok besides she wasnt trying to be funny, Anumpama
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Afolabs101: 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

angry angry angry Haba, I don't have sex nau, I dash them out to my neighbors angry

Its ok, we believe you wink

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by DonaldGenes(m): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
you qo party in lagos hoping to see a lil bit of nice cool qirls but heck no" this what we see today.lobbish

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by NairaFeast(f): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
People chewing gum and making silly noises with it. . .

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by charleff512(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
Teenage Money: A Nigerian Can Create a Stupid Post on Nairaland and a Nigerian Admin Stupidly Brings the Stupid Post to Front Page.
And the admin keep deleting posts for the fun of it
this is social media opinion is like a nose everyone has one

This is Hyper-Annoying
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
CFCfan:

I no do am cheesy
She's talking on a feminine stance.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Daffydoc: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
U just finished using the ATM and the person coming in is asking u "is it paying ? " . So freaking annoying

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Fenix: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
Damojo: U ask 4 direction and even when they don't know the way, they go 'Oh, Little road? Just go straight down, turn left, then right and ask another person'...

I bleeping hate this!!!
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Zadokk: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
You are eating, your friend came in and he saw u he ask are you eating?......... No ooo am cooking it!
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

lmaooooooooo!!!

I'll try this one out........ grin grin grin

Some chixs no serious o.

"Do oyou love me? If you love me, tell me how much" grin grin
Speaking in tongues thingy cheesy
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by dokunbam(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
You are eating and a friend come in
he said " oh boy you are enjoying ooo
wetin he want make i do? eat poo
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by IAMBREEZY: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
I went to a supermarket to buy something and someone tap me on my shoulder saying oga anything for me''
i am like u dey craze na me bring u come lagos.
Someone saw bb phone with me and was asking maybe it was symbian'damn it was so hilarious.
I was doing doughnut with my car when a middle aged man was shouting,o boy take this car easy now,if u don't stop i'll call the police,i was like u dey mad na u buy car give me see me see trouble o.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by HARDDON: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
Zadokk: You are eating, your friend came in and he saw u he ask are you eating?......... No ooo am cooking it!

convo gas kick off from somewhere gee. lol
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
holamiday: You have nailed it. This attitude really sets my teeth on edge.
Abeg dont bite someone oo! cool
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by denzel2009: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
Na only nigeria you go hear killer numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
You are with a boy on the bed he is takin ur skirt off and you re asking him,do you love me?wah do u xpect him 2 say,re u a learner?
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Smart9(m): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
vire: a girl follows you to club and later to your house and you are trying to take off her clothes after you guys have just had hot kisses and she will be asking you what are you doing............ grin grin grin grin no i dey try see if your clothes na over size grin grin grin
Rofl
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by IAMBREEZY: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
yorex2011:
bros are there bus conductors in las vegas
...u kuku resemble female sef....u be wizkid broda?
bro all those things happened in lagos,someppl are just annoying.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Daffydoc: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
engrjamiu: Nigerians go collect money from ATM machine and still count am to reconfirm:

Shey una fit return the money back.
I do count my money, have bn underpaid twice and it took a while before the money was refunded
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
3ace: A caller calling you repeatedly. Phone etiquette demands that you give me some few minutes after the first missed call. Anybody can miss a call because of meeting, taking a shower, driving, praying e.t.c
This one dey pain me die. You call someone @ odd hour,especially late at nite,after the person must have given you countless missed call you then decide to pick. The first question will be like ' i hope i didn't disturb?'
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
Armed robber come house with ak 47 the following conversation ensued between a husband and wife
Wife:honey who are this people
Husband:they re jehovah witnesses
Wife:what re they holding
Husband:bible

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
joeydozzy:

I had to move just for this.
By 5am, the guy above my room starts winners chapel, when does he sleep?

I had to forfeit 3months salary sad
Am not gonna forfeit nada. We must dialogue. He'll hav to be reminded that its a living apartment and not a mission house.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Pdizzle(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
Funny..
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Davidbanky(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
They see you with nice abs and big muscle and the next thing they assume us that you are a thug ...
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Smart9(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

grin grin grin

She tell you the kisses hot?
Nigerian men and their smelly cold kisses grin
Damn!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Tribute To Etruth! / Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected / The Longest Car In The World With A Swimming Pool (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.