Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Annoying Things Nigerians Do - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Annoying Things Nigerians Do (42082 Views)

Why Dont Nigerians Do Posh Family Things Like White Pple? / What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying / Things Nigerians Invented: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Zadokk: 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
A yoruba man saw shet, and he said this is like shet he touch it and test it and said dis is shet ooo
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
osinachukwu: You are with a boy on the bed he is takin ur skirt off and you re asking him,do you love me?wah do u xpect him 2 say,re u a learner?
Lmao grin
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by archmau(m): 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
When you write "if you read this story you must cry" as a title to one faked accident. I tell u say na cry i cum do 4 Nairaland?
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by kurruptboss(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
I was sleeping I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ an hot afternoon ♍ɣ paddy came I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ and wakes' M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ up and ask Guy U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sleep? (ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ rehearse death)
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
kurruptboss: I was sleeping I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ an hot afternoon ♍ɣ paddy came I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ and wakes' M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ up and ask Guy U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sleep? (ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hearse death)
grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Mascotlawman: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
a girl telling u that she doesn't want to do anything, she is there looking at u, u remove her top, remove her pant. She is still on I don't want to do anything, u insert ur shaft, she now ask u what are u doing? Am pounding yam.

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by SIRKOL(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
U are Just returning from work, luking Weird and tired ur 9ic neighbour is Still asking"u don come. back?
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
Its only i Nigeria that u will c a man that removes his shoe to enter a taxi...... And a nurse who wakes up a patient simply because she forget to give him/her sleeping pills

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Babymyne: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
you met a friend after a very long time and he is like"na ur face b dis?" no na my hips!

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
Foxy_Flow: You want to see your friend's sister and the next thing your friend start getting angry. Na you go marry your sister??

I no know wetin to contribute. Next!!!
don't try to date a friends sister,so wrong

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Qc1(m): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
You travel to naija to get married and after 3 months in NY, she called cops to kicked you out!
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by iamboody(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
You dey viewing centre dey watch match wey Chelsea dey beat Arsenal 2:0, and you be Arsenal fan, somebody just enter wear dark glasses on top Chelsea shirt come dey block TV as he dey find space to sit.. You go look am like who be this fool abeg go siddon joor..mtcheeew.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Papa12(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
Scarpon: u mess every body begin ask wetin dey smell?? u no no say na mess before? ?
.. My friend?, common say sumtin reasonable
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Smooyis(m): 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
After all said and done, OP make sure you create another thread about the good and pleasant attitude of we Nigerians. Enough of negativity!

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
I dedicate this post to older Nigerians:
You see me backing you, then you tap me on my shoulders and ask, "why can't you greet?"" I'm like what??! Will your tongue fall out, if you say hi first?

It's none of your business if I don't know how to speak Yoruba.

You can only give orders in your house, do not come to my house and order my siblings around. In my home no one says sister and brother, drop that rubbish outside.

Telling you my mind doesn't make me "omo America". You would be shocked to know everyone has freedom of speech angry

Nigerian tailors! When I tell you I want a dress a certain length or a certain style, keep it that way. It's none of your business if I want to walk around with my coochie hanging out.

I know you're old, that doesn't give you a right to smack when you eat. Do not be pissed when I give you that look. Argh!

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by icelovex(m): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
make sumbodi flash u and den u call back and him begin talk say i call u u no pick my call.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by practitioner(m): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
onyxo76: you are in a vehicle traveling and someone keeps playing loud music on his phone.

someone is crossing the street and texting a message without even caring if a car is coming.
D first one dey vex me die.I wil be like"this is not ur house for christ sake, its a public place and u jst ve 2 respect that" So annoying!
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by sefammy(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
It is true
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by nolvera(f): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
u carry bucket go fetch water and somebody ask u ..haa, na water u dey fetch # no na fuel i dey fetch #
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by icelovex(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
make sumbodi way grow pass am ever since come see u after some long period and begin shout say ah u don big ooh,before shay person no sopose to dey grow?
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
Change your grammar change your life*no offence please
adaobi123:

Hey you ! Why don't you be quiet and don't quote me again. undecided
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by practitioner(m): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
DheBuck:
don't try to date a friends sister,so wrong
Really? What makes it to be wrong? Jst being curious!
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by kunlesehan(m): 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
dem go wear earphones come dey shout "I can't hear u, could u speak a lil louder "
dem go dey sing come dey shout out like some horrible karaoke session. ...lol
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by icelovex(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
make u say hi to a girl and then she go beging tell her friends say u have been disturbing her for a relationship,mitchew u no like fellowship.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Rilwayne001: 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
shoutout to alld yorubaboyz in d aws..
Only YORUBA man Prostrate while while makin call, i.e to d persn dey re interactin wit on fone

also it is only an Igbo guyz dat still write love letters in paper

all in 9ijA
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
temiosunrinde: Change your grammar change your life*no offence please

Whatever undecided

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Papa12(m): 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
mobuch:
@Born2fuck
Na face me i face you, you dey live
.i no fit laugh oo
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by doeying(m): 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
This happened on sunday...a man met me nd ma broda fully dressed on our way to church..nd he was like"brodas , i wanna preach to u"..i just hissed...he left all d bread sellers behind him to preach to me dat was on my way to church....i was like wtf??

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dis is also common in most place #dat moment wen its been long Nepa brot lyt den luckily dey bring it nd evrybody even d agbalagbas shout UP NEPA!!!!!!! Wo ti mu de ooooooooooooo.Lolzz
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by maxisfield(f): 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
Vry vry funy grin so tru!
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by judano: 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
It's so annoying to get 10 missed calls from same person when it is not an emergency. You are supposed to call just once and wait for the missed call to be returned.

People gather to watch football in a bar, some will turn their back to the screen and argue about Suarez or some other stuff

Cab drivers that horn needlessly

#I don talk my vex, I no dey vex again grin
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by emmanuel4758(m): 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
i give someone my book and i told him dat i wil collect it tomorow when i go there at agree time him go come ask abeg bros u wan collect d book ,no i no wan colectam na ludo i wan com play mtchew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tribute To Etruth! / Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected / Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.