Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

What Is Wrong With My Girlfriend? Is She A Cheater? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With My Girlfriend? Is She A Cheater? (1102 Views)

Tips On How To Catch A Cheater / Mynd Is A Cheater! / Signs Of Betrayal/how To Spot A Cheater (2) (3) (4)

What Is Wrong With My Girlfriend? Is She A Cheater? by Summersky: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
Hi everyone,

Me and my girl are together for 17 months. I am 25 years old and she is 21. We both live in europe, I was born there and she is living here for 2 years, she came from ghana. Our relationship seems great, i think she loves me but i can´t understand her behaviour. There were two situations in our relationship that made me questioning her..

1) She wanted to visit a family friend (who is a grown up man) here in europe because her mum told her to. He wanted to help her out with something (he is rich).. She said that she set up a meeting and he told her that she is going to meet his family. When she got there, she found that he is alone in his appartment. So they had dinner together and because she wasn´t able to get home at this time, she spend the night there. Because he only had one room and one bed, they slept in one bed. That´s what she told me.. But she sweared there was nothing going on, no sex or anything. She told me she saw him as an "uncle" cause he is a very good friend of her parents. I got very angry cause i don´t like her sleeping in a strange mens bed (she never saw/met him before)..

2) The cousin of her good friend came to our country and her friend asked her to spend time with him cause he knows nobody here and is alone (This is true cause i talked to her friend). So she started chatting with him and they set up a meeting. He was also a rich man. He was flirting with her, offered her materialistic things and it was obvious that he just wanted to have sex with her. She told me, she knew, that he just wanted to have sex with her and still wanted to meet him cause she wanted to do a favour to her friend... She wanted to meet him in his town and didn´t ask me to come along. I got angry but she told me, she just wanted to do a favour to her friend and that i should trust her. She just didn´t want to be disrespectful and wanted to visit him. She sweared that she never wanted to do something with him.. I told her, she disrespected me and that i don´t want her to go. She didn´t...

Can I trust this girl, when she is telling me this? I don´t think she is a cheater or she wanted to do something bad.. Maybe she is very very naive and don´t understand that putting herself in these situations will lead to something bad... I don´t know what to belive. I trust and belive her but I can´t understand why she is doing these things.

What do you think?
Re: What Is Wrong With My Girlfriend? Is She A Cheater? by RINE1: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
Summersky: Hi everyone,

Me and my girl are together for 17 months. I am 25 years old and she is 21. We both live in europe, I was born there and she is living here for 2 years, she came from ghana. Our relationship seems great, i think she loves me but i can´t understand her behaviour. There were two situations in our relationship that made me questioning her..

1) She wanted to visit a family friend (who is a grown up man) here in europe because her mum told her to. He wanted to help her out with something (he is rich).. She said that she set up a meeting and he told her that she is going to meet his family. When she got there, she found that he is alone in his appartment. So they had dinner together and because she wasn´t able to get home at this time, she spend the night there. Because he only had one room and one bed, they slept in one bed. That´s what she told me.. But she sweared there was nothing going on, no sex or anything. She told me she saw him as an "uncle" cause he is a very good friend of her parents. I got very angry cause i don´t like her sleeping in a strange mens bed (she never saw/met him before)..

2) The cousin of her good friend came to our country and her friend asked her to spend time with him cause he knows nobody here and is alone (This is true cause i talked to her friend). So she started chatting with him and they set up a meeting. He was also a rich man. He was flirting with her, offered her materialistic things and it was obvious that he just wanted to have sex with her. She told me, she knew, that he just wanted to have sex with her and still wanted to meet him cause she wanted to do a favour to her friend... She wanted to meet him in his town and didn´t ask me to come along. I got angry but she told me, she just wanted to do a favour to her friend and that i should trust her. She just didn´t want to be disrespectful and wanted to visit him. She sweared that she never wanted to do something with him.. I told her, she disrespected me and that i don´t want her to go. She didn´t...

Can I trust this girl, when she is telling me this? I don´t think she is a cheater or she wanted to do something bad.. Maybe she is very very naive and don´t understand that putting herself in these situations will lead to something bad... I don´t know what to belive. I trust and belive her but I can´t understand why she is doing these things.

What do you think?
You are threading the wrong part.
Go read 1 corinthians 6:19 & 20. If you dont change, my brother....
Re: What Is Wrong With My Girlfriend? Is She A Cheater? by Enegod(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
Summersky: He wanted to help her out with something (he is rich).. Because he only had one room and one bed, they slept in one bed. That´s what she told me..
I trust and belive her but I can´t understand why she is doing these things.

What do you think?
Re: What Is Wrong With My Girlfriend? Is She A Cheater? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
I'd never have accepted that cheap lie from any one.

Except the rich man is "gay".. he must have tapped some current from your darling angel and queen of your heart (a.k.a the most trustworthy woman on earth).

I hear some people saying, "I'm a pervert, all guys are not the same"..

You see bro, no sane guy without string or motive would want to sleep on the same bed with her in the first place!

Your girl is not to be trusted..

How come the RICH dollar billionaire has only one (1) room??

1 bed? agreed..! How about the rug? abi the rich man no fit afford $800 rug for im house??

Make your girl shattap before I descend on her.. In short ehn, I don vex!

That rich f00l just like the rich f00l in the bible, have taken advantage of your little queen.. More like a consultancy business.

I remember sleeping in a neighbor's house just cos I don't wanna share the same place with another man's girl. Its as simple as ABC..

Its just not possible for that rich man to sleep on the same bed with your girl without "any attempt"! whether she fell for him or not.. I don't know!
Re: What Is Wrong With My Girlfriend? Is She A Cheater? by dBard: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
acidosis™:
I'd never have accepted that cheap lie from any one.

Except the rich man is "gay".. he must have tapped some current from your darling angel and queen of your heart (a.k.a the most trustworthy woman on earth).

I hear some people saying, "I'm a pervert, all guys are not the same"..

You see bro, no sane guy without string or motive would want to sleep on the same bed with her in the first place!

Your girl is not to be trusted..

How come the RICH dollar billionaire has only one (1) room??

1 bed? agreed..! How about the rug? abi the rich man no with afford $800 rug for im house??

Make your girl shattap before I descend on her.. In short ehn, I don vex!

That rich f00l just like the rich f00l in the bible, have taken advantage of your little queen.. More like a consultancy business.

I remember sleeping in a neighbor's house just cos I don't wanna share the same place with another man's girl. Its as simple as ABC..

Its just not possible for that rich man to sleep on the same bed with your girl without "any attempt"! Either she fell for him or not.. I don't know!

There definitely must have been an attempt..

Y is ur girl alwys only visiting 'rich' men undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With My Girlfriend? Is She A Cheater? by demelza: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
dBard:

There definitely must have been an attempt..

Y is ur girl alwys only visiting 'rich' men undecided
Good question. She could be an undercover runs girl
Re: What Is Wrong With My Girlfriend? Is She A Cheater? by 25omega(m): 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
sounds like your girl is a call girl for rich men. It's strange that all her uncles are rich and yet they have one bedroom apt and one bed.

OOOh NL when did you guys add a sexy sound when i click the like button interesting

Re: What Is Wrong With My Girlfriend? Is She A Cheater? by Summersky: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
Please, please, i need more answers!! This is making me crazy.. How can i find out if she is telling the truth!? What would u guys do, could her behaviour be just harmless, without any intention of sleeping with these guys??

Regards!

.. / Coping When Husband Is Away / What Do You Do When You Are Placed On Hold