Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

What Do You Do When You Are Placed On Hold - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When You Are Placed On Hold (1090 Views)

Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba / Virgins Placed On A Monthly Salary / Where Are The WOMEN Placed??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When You Are Placed On Hold by dbaptist1(m): 4:40am On Jul 24, 2014
I have been in a relationship with this gal for almost two years and over this time she has broken up with me but we made up and she even dis this stunt when I was writing my final exams.
Last week,she called me and told me that she can't continue in the relationship because I'm going for youth service and she is yet to get visa for her admission outside naija.
Now she tells me to wait for her to get admission if am still to continue the relationship,this she said after treating me like dirt for over three weeks and I was left wondering what I did wrong.
What do I do at this stage . She claims she still loves me though but can't continue till she gets her stuff leaving me shattered n lonely.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Placed On Hold by youngds: 5:40am On Jul 24, 2014
i end the call, & call someone else

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Placed On Hold by spyg1(m): 6:00am On Jul 24, 2014
Quit
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Placed On Hold by spyg1(m): 6:02am On Jul 24, 2014
youngds: i end the call, & call someone else
unless, if you want to fool yourself
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Placed On Hold by Caseless: 6:41am On Jul 24, 2014
Get another gal; many ar out there waiting for u.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Placed On Hold by Tonykings: 6:48am On Jul 24, 2014
no.. dont break up, dont end the relationship..love is true, love is strong , love is enduring.... just get another girl to keep you company while you wait for her to finish fooling her self..
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Placed On Hold by Tallesty1(m): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2014
Lols........ Bros she is done with you
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Placed On Hold by Spanishmario(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2014
Look 4 d red button/sign on my fone, press it nd den move on rada dan being sum1's emotional pet...
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Placed On Hold by dmcdad: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2014
youngds: i end the call, & call someone else
Gbam! End of story. No time to check the call duration or how much you spent in making the call. Just save yourself all the hassle, end the call and move the f**k on. Simple as that.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Placed On Hold by ebullientV(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2014
Girl's playing with you bro... Wait for her to get a visa 2 study abroad b4 u continue ur r/ship? What's dat?

......... Move on with your life bro.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Placed On Hold by youngds: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
spyg1: unless, if you want to fool yourself

who's fooling who?
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Placed On Hold by spyg1(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
youngds:

who's fooling who?
i mean OP
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Placed On Hold by dbaptist1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Women can be something else, of recent since I became cold towards her,she has become open n is the one calling me most of d times n even pressing to c me.. Can one ever understand the female folks?

(1) (Reply)

My Sweet November / Stella Damasus Shares Dinner Pic With Her Man, Daniel Adenimokun / Question!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.