Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Beverly Begging For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beverly Begging For Love (878 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Begging For A Group Sex / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / Secret Tips – 14 Ways To Keep Your Man Begging For More Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Begging For Love by solid3(m): 12:28am On Aug 10, 2013
I taught it is supposed to be the other way round, Angelo was trying to advice her and let her see there is no future btw the two of them but she just fell cheap asking and telling him she loves him. Gosh!
Re: Beverly Begging For Love by k2039: 3:04am On Aug 10, 2013
Oh, the SA guy don dump that black w.hore.
Re: Beverly Begging For Love by Tosinville(m): 4:16am On Aug 10, 2013
k2039: Oh, the SA guy don dump that black w.hore.
cheesy
Re: Beverly Begging For Love by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 10, 2013
[size=14pt]I really don't know whether to comment or not as I am not really interested in Beverly Osu[/size]

[size=14pt]Perhaps if I was a fan of big brother Africa I would have been able to comment but since I am not a fan of the show I am not going to say anything.[/size]

www.whogivesaflyingfucck.com

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beverly Begging For Love by Tosinville(m): 4:35am On Aug 10, 2013
I pray she wins if not no 9ja man will be with her again and she will be miserable, 9ja men don't love dirty woman, we don't marry craps. She talks too much and she says what she aint suppose to says jus because u wanna be real? Runs, abortion etc? Who ask her all that? She's only destroying her image cos she need to remember that she can't stay in that house forever either win or lose but how you present yourself to the society is what matter most.
Re: Beverly Begging For Love by k2039: 4:55am On Aug 10, 2013
Tosinville: I pray she wins if not no 9ja man will be with her again and she will be miserable, 9ja men don't love dirty woman, we don't marry craps. She talks too much and she says what she aint suppose to says jus because u wanna be real? Runs, abortion etc? Who ask her all that? She's only destroying her image cos she need to remember that she can't stay in that house forever either win or lose but how you present yourself to the society is what matter most.
Are you implying that she said she already had abortion and that she was a runs girl?.
Re: Beverly Begging For Love by Mynd44: 6:23am On Aug 10, 2013
A lot of these women need to shut the crap up abeg. How many people are actually better the Beverly?

Agreed, she has showed herself to be a disgrace but most of those condemning her are worse than her.
Re: Beverly Begging For Love by k2039: 6:27am On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44: A lot of these women need to shut the crap up abeg. How many people are actually better the Beverly?

Agreed, she has showed herself to be a disgrace but most of those condemning her are worse than her.
Eni ti ile ba mo ba ma ni barawo. (coming back for the translation when I figure it out in english)
Re: Beverly Begging For Love by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 10, 2013
k2039:
Eni ti ile ba mo ba ma ni barawo. (coming back for the translation when I figure it out in english)
He is a thief, the man who fails to disappear before dawn.
Re: Beverly Begging For Love by Mynd44: 6:49am On Aug 10, 2013
tpacalipse: He is a thief, the man who fails to disappear before dawn.
cheesy
Re: Beverly Begging For Love by k2039: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2013
tpacalipse: He is a thief, the man who fails to disappear before dawn.
Thank you for bailing me out jare.

(1) (Reply)

“I Still Love Beverly And Did Not Propose To My Former Girlfriend Candice / Do You Need A Caring, Lovely And Very Rich, Sexy Sugarmummy? / The Secret Of Controlling Your Partner's orgasm_

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.