Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

A Man Set Ablaze Because Of Being Intimate With His Mother In Enugu (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Set Ablaze Because Of Being Intimate With His Mother In Enugu (pics) (2317 Views)

Can Not Being Intimate Throughout In Pregnancy Prolong Labour? / Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife / She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Set Ablaze Because Of Being Intimate With His Mother In Enugu (pics) by omanifrank(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2013

A father of four, Mr. Sylvester Ezema, of Akpa Edem, Nsukka, Enugu State was on Saturday set ablaze by one Sunday Ugwuoke of the same community.

The incident, which happened in the early hours of that faithful morning, has created much confusion and tension in the community.

A source who pleaded anonymity told us that the victim was ambushed around 5:30 a.m. when he came out to urinate.

According to him, Ugwuoke on sighting Ezema, poured petrol on him before setting him ablaze. After the heinous act, he ran away and is still at large till now. He further revealed that the shouting of the victim attracted sympathizers, who rushed him to Chukwudi Hospital Nsukka, where he later died.

Meanwhile, Ugwuoke was alleged to have told some of his friends that he had warned the victim several times to stop having amorous relationship with his mother.

Efforts by our correspondent to get reactions from the deceaseds family proved abortive as they declined comment.

When contacted, the Enugu State Police Public Relation Officer, Ebere Amarizu, DSP, confirmed the incident and said that police had started investigations to unravel the circumstances surrounding the incident.

The matter has been reported to the police. After investigations, those indicted will be arrested and prosecuted. The body of the deceased has been deposited at the Bishop Shanahan Hospital Nsukka for post mortem examination�, Amaraizu stated.

Source: http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=473

Re: A Man Set Ablaze Because Of Being Intimate With His Mother In Enugu (pics) by xynerise: 7:53am On Aug 10, 2013
Source pls undecided

He should have killed his mother as well. Barbarian

1 Like

Re: A Man Set Ablaze Because Of Being Intimate With His Mother In Enugu (pics) by bigt2(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2013
Serves him right. That is incest! We dont want it!

https://www.nairaland.com/1378442/man-mandates-lover-beat-video
Re: A Man Set Ablaze Because Of Being Intimate With His Mother In Enugu (pics) by Kanwulia: 8:10am On Aug 10, 2013
Cannibals are usually BARBARIANS first!
Blame the 'civil war'! grin
Re: A Man Set Ablaze Because Of Being Intimate With His Mother In Enugu (pics) by xynerise: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2013
big-t:

What ince'st? He wasnt the one sleeping with him mum.

1 Like

Re: A Man Set Ablaze Because Of Being Intimate With His Mother In Enugu (pics) by sagytariusTM1: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2013
Pictures, indeed. Una go just go carry picture of one incident wen don happen before, carry am attach put for una stories make e for pull traffic. Mechew.
Re: A Man Set Ablaze Because Of Being Intimate With His Mother In Enugu (pics) by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2013
Gosh whats this thing with setting people afire? Its disgusting..i saw the one with the 12 year old boy earlier and i'm still edgy.
Re: A Man Set Ablaze Because Of Being Intimate With His Mother In Enugu (pics) by HezronLorraine(m): 9:58am On Aug 10, 2013
caribchic: Gosh whats this thing with setting people afire? Its disgusting..i saw the one with the 12 year old boy earlier and i'm still edgy.
I'm sick of it all.geez,this is like the third one I've seen on Nl between yesternite and now.
We need to revive the Judicial system ASAP.
Re: A Man Set Ablaze Because Of Being Intimate With His Mother In Enugu (pics) by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2013
wtfI dont think I have any faith in humanity anymore undecided

1 Like

Re: A Man Set Ablaze Because Of Being Intimate With His Mother In Enugu (pics) by EfemenaXY: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
big-t:

For anyone who thinks it's okay to take the law into their own hands and set their fellow humans alight, need to get their heads checked.

Violent country breeding nothing but illiterate barbarians.
Re: A Man Set Ablaze Because Of Being Intimate With His Mother In Enugu (pics) by ednut1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
Bloggers at work, mofos
Re: A Man Set Ablaze Because Of Being Intimate With His Mother In Enugu (pics) by bigt2(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
xynerise:
What ince'st? He wasnt the one sleeping with him mum.
inbreeding I wrote in'c'est joor!
Yes its his mum, but its still inc-est. Its like saying taking illegally from ur mother is not stealing.
Re: A Man Set Ablaze Because Of Being Intimate With His Mother In Enugu (pics) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: A Man Set Ablaze Because Of Being Intimate With His Mother In Enugu (pics) by MrsChima(f): 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
omanifrank:

A father of four, Mr. Sylvester Ezema, of Akpa Edem, Nsukka, Enugu State was on Saturday set ablaze by one Sunday Ugwuoke of the same community.

The incident, which happened in the early hours of that faithful morning, has created much confusion and tension in the community.

A source who pleaded anonymity told us that the victim was ambushed around 5:30 a.m. when he came out to urinate.

According to him, Ugwuoke on sighting Ezema, poured petrol on him before setting him ablaze. After the heinous act, he ran away and is still at large till now. He further revealed that the shouting of the victim attracted sympathizers, who rushed him to Chukwudi Hospital Nsukka, where he later died.

Meanwhile, Ugwuoke was alleged to have told some of his friends that he had warned the victim several times to stop having amorous relationship with his mother.

Efforts by our correspondent to get reactions from the deceaseds family proved abortive as they declined comment.

When contacted, the Enugu State Police Public Relation Officer, Ebere Amarizu, DSP, confirmed the incident and said that police had started investigations to unravel the circumstances surrounding the incident.

The matter has been reported to the police. After investigations, those indicted will be arrested and prosecuted. The body of the deceased has been deposited at the Bishop Shanahan Hospital Nsukka for post mortem examination�, Amaraizu stated.

Source: http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=473

Who have died and made those village people God?

Many of you are fornicating and molesting minor children. Why not set yourself on fire.

The person who set him on fire will be judged. There is no sin greater than the other!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Man Set Ablaze Because Of Being Intimate With His Mother In Enugu (pics) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
We don't want inbreeding but we're fine with cold blooded murder? God help us.

1 Like

Re: A Man Set Ablaze Because Of Being Intimate With His Mother In Enugu (pics) by EfemenaXY: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
If I understand this story well, the deceased was having an affair with his murder's mother.

It does not say that the deceased was sleeping with his own biological mother. So where do these claims of incest come into play?

That not withstanding, the animal that did this ought not to have run away now. I mean, if he was man enough to kill someone, then he should be man enough to stand firm and face the consequences of his action.

What a coward. Mtcheew!
Re: A Man Set Ablaze Because Of Being Intimate With His Mother In Enugu (pics) by thorpido(m): 8:32am On Aug 11, 2013
Confusing heading.
I think he was sleeping with the murderer's mother and the guy just got mad at him and set him on fire.
Re: A Man Set Ablaze Because Of Being Intimate With His Mother In Enugu (pics) by kzokul(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2013
Both of dem r sick but d 1 who set sum1 in faya is sicker.......

(1) (Reply)

The Ten Commandments Of An African Child / Advice Needed To Stop The Marriage From Crashing / Deciding To Love Or Falling In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.