Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member (42208 Views)

How Nigerian Army Chief Spent Night In Former Boko Haram Enclave (PHOTOS) / Former Boko Haram Captive Places Chibok Girls In Gwoza....punch / Suspected Boko Haram Member Feigns Madness, Narrowly Escapes Arrest In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by remzytimer: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2013
Some ppl will say this is fiction and say is a cooked up story.... Well i've seen many muslim and heard from them dt islam is d only accepted religion by God in other word christianity is their enemy and dt jihad is an holly fight dt when they kill an unbeliever i.e d christian to them' they are going to heaven...this can be true all we needed now is prayer for God's intervention..

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by antiembezzle: 11:56am On Aug 10, 2013
I hope genuine christians in the north, middle belt, south east, south west and south south are seeing this? The fulani invasion is nothing but an age long well articulated scheme to paralyze genuine christians. Our leaders who are mainly ogbonis and occultists would pay deaf ears to the cry of christians. Here lies our common enemy! An enemy to the yorubas, igbos, mbelts, SS! People! Wake up! Let's shun tribal resentments and hatred before our children will be sold out to islam. I have been round this country, the northern muslim grand plot to take over Nigeria seem to be in full manifestation now. Please my brethren, something has to be done and done really fast...
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by shobroy(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2013
Either way either non-muslim or the xtians start anything war it will ends somehow and the tru muslims will remain loyal to allah because the prophet muhammed (S A W) have done jihad that had to do with fighting for us so tru muslims snt quarrel we are always at peace
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Kinikini: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2013
Tales by the moonlight. Religious gullibility indeed if you believe this man.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by shejane: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
If u lyk u belv, if u lyk dot belv, he who have ears let him hear wot d spirit is saying, if uar waiting 4d nAme 666, am sory uar wasting ur tym , dis is 666 is hapening now, only wen u repent of ur evil ways wil u b save, go nd read ur bible very well nd u wil see dat we ar in end tym.is nt abt buying guns or knife or bombs no 4 d war is nt canal, 4 some of u dat ar thomas, mayb wen der wil catch u nd ask u d same question den wil u belv nd den it wil b 2late 4 u. Jesus is Lord
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by fapcrook(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
Youngzedd: They will soon land to defend their religion.

Lets watch and see.
Yes, because it is a moonlight story. Hope u read it, four things appear to them that look like humans but are not.....na tales by d sea joo
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Truckpusher(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
These Islamic fundamentalists are busy contacting aliens to enable them carry out their dastardly act of destabilizing other cultures and ideology whilst Christendom is on a deep slumber carried away by capitalism......

These Islamic fundamentalists should have contacted Adolf Hitler,Heinrich Himmler and Hermann Göring and ask them how they fared after doing this same shiit in the early 1920s......smh
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Truckpusher(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
fapcrook: Yes, because it is a moonlight story. Hope u read it, four things appear to them that look like humans but are not.....na tales by d sea joo
Apparently you think that this world is all about waking up eat garri and blame the Govt.for your woes.......their greater mysteries my friend ,dust up some books and read up consult deeply and become illuminated.
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Diallo247(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
Just passing...i think this guy should be handed over 2me for interrogation
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by raheema4u(f): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
Gullible nigerians! This is a plain bad fiction. The writer. Did a bad job, keep on deceiving yourselves. Soon this liar will become a pastor and the gullible christians will start giving him money.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by fapcrook(m): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
Nonybb: If only Prophet muhammad is still alive he will handcuffed and arrest by ICC for war crimes and incitement
U better mind your words and stop insulting d Prophet and Islam

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by shejane: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
Dis is revelation, dose 666(muslims) pple ar serious wt d buzz of satan bt we d chosen ones ar busy sleeping our powers away, Jesus die 2 give us life nd 2 give us more abundantly, y can't we rise up nd speak d word of life, shall we remain in sin 4 grace 2 continue 2 cover us? God 4bid, now I kw y bible alwys close wt,'he who have ears let him hear'
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hearme: Sambo Things. All loan to build up the north.

Interesting! I been think say na for electricity, but I'm sure you know better
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Metallurgist: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
This stories ar getting interesting, before BH muslims con men claiming to be convert usually tell long and gruesome tale of hardship metted to them by muslims kinsmen, they defraud the gullible religious bigots of their money and disapear later, now that BH ar around new and block-buster tales appears, to ppl that ar taught to hate the other religion, to ppl who know nothing about the other religion they accept such scary tales, but, true knowledge, common sense and logic refute such a tale,

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by shejane: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
Only a blind man stil belv dat islam is a religion, is nt nd wil nev be

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by tbaba1234: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
Another Cock and Bull story grin grin .. A candidate for the hoaxes and fabrications thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1177010/hoaxes-fabrications-islam-muslims

I remember, there was one that claimed IBB was the sponsor, how far did that go?... This is a recycled lie.

Now lets examine the lies :

i. Any one with a rudimentary understanding of nature of these kinds of organisations, would know that it is IMPOSSIBLE for bh to name a group SHITTE... You have to understand the kind of enmity that does exist here. The author put his leg in the first pothole here. It is highly improbable that a group with bh motivations will associate with Shitte. Instead they will be fighting each other.

ii. Drinking blood? ... Lol, alright they are pagan too??

iii. Clear agenda, BH attacks security outposts and other civilian settings with muslims/non-muslims, infact more muslims have been murdered.But mr oga who wrote the article/story is playing the religious card of christian victimism which is seen quite often here on nairaland.

iv. Spiritual water?? More paganism...

v. Ha!!! the anonymous bayelsan sponsor... Conveniently forgetting his name.

vi. Muslims believe in ghosts??.. This guy is talking of a different religion at least he should know the basics abi??

vii. Aghanistan?? lol.. from where are they traveling to afghanistan. which kind lie be that?? The guy no even say north africa.. Aghanistan all the way, highly improbable.. People learn to make bombs from online videos. grin grin

This story is highly improbable. It is food for certain segments who enjoy this kind of rubbish feeding hatred of the other.

7 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Ominiriches(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
well! Well!! Well!!! Am not suprise, infact, christians are no longer suprise about the group. Shuaib has confessed also on air, tape, CDs etc. If una like kill all the people, God will never be mock.
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by tintingz(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lolzz

Christains are good at telling folk tales as in ehn... He told his christian friend about a "white" Jesus that appears to him and his friend told him to accept Jesus and he accepted immediately, a leader of a terrorist for that matter?

Is like saying shekau BH leader converting to christianity with a blink of an eye grin grin

Sorry man we ain't kids here reading disney stories cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by shejane: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hw can a man dat have been sleeping away 39yrs of his life jus oneday mayb on his 40th birthday wake up nd declare himsef a prophet nd I ask prophet of who? May God hep us. Worshippers of baal in a modernized way
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by IYANGBALI: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
huseinhad: this story is noting but a mere fallacy to dent d image of islam.
islam is a religion of peace and never preach war but it is a pity how people from nowhere disguise demsef under the slogan of islam to carry out their nefarious act. this man had neva been a muslim but cultist using islam as their hide out bcoz all what he said they do den is unislamic. it is not easy for him to come out direct n tell all the xtian to prepare for unless he cooked up some lies for more acceptability. may God save us all.
why is it always islam?na only islam dey for world?abeg na islam jo
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by raheema4u(f): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
remzytimer: Some ppl will say this is fiction and say is a cooked up story.... Well i've seen many muslim and heard from them dt islam is d only accepted religion by God in other word christianity is their enemy and dt jihad is an holly fight dt when they kill an unbeliever i.e d christian to them' they are going to heaven...this can be true all we needed now is prayer for God's intervention..

This is my problem with the Christians, u sit in ur comfort zone and tell urself u know a lot about islam but when u talk, it shows that u don't know a thing.

Jihad mean to strive, take for instance u reading hard to pass an exam u re also doing jihad. Holy war in arabic mean Harbu muqadasa and their is no part of the Quran u will see that word Harbu muqadasa.

The prophet (Peace be upon him) said the best Jihad(which to strive) is the jihad done upon oneself that is to be come better n fear God.

Dear pastors and christian in general get ur fact straight be4 u talk or write if we will neva take u serious cos u know nothing about Islam.

5 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Abuklaw(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
This is a more convoluted fiction
1. The bayelsa man is presumably GEJ
2. Thee northern elder is assume Buhari
3. The islamic cleric exonerated is Sultan
4. The writer is an evangelist who want to pull muslims down
5. It is a political trick to clamp down either PDP or APC beause of the unmentioned Senators and house of rep bt presumably pdp coz majority of northern senators are PDP
6. This is the most deadly motive coz i opine this to be a counter-assertion to what Gej said yesterday on the issue of continous existence of the Nigerian state. As this is as deadly as inciting the Southern part to seccede form the nations bcoz of the percieved evils that emanate from the northern part.

BEST FICTION OF YEAR 2013

Well just my take on this

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by kakakibuy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
What sort of junk journalism is this? "I am the second in command and a man from Bayelsa supports my group" No Name

"Errm, actually, some past Presidents and present Senators support my group. If I mention their names, you won't believe" Again no names mentioned

Now to the real issues: When did it become ok in this country to allow a confessed killer of humans walk free in the society? Just because he found Christ? What happens tomorrow if he backslides? It took a dream/vision of a 'man in white'for him to become born-again, it can also take the appearance of another for him to go back to his old ways.

We must do things right in this country. A killer must be arrested and if found guilty beyond reasonable doubt, must be convicted. You can still be a born-again christian in prison. Even in death, a born-again is still a born-again.

We must not allow religion to dictate societal laws. How can we allow a killer roam free because he found Christ? This is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by shejane: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
Wen God wats 2 work, he dot need a day or tym 2 do dat, nd av u asked y he went 2d man y nt iman? If God wat 2 capture u, he takes no permission 4m u or anybody, wada is a story or nt, ders alwys truth in evry story
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by tintingz(m): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
drstan: Those of you, who think this story is cocked up, are you trying to say the story of paul in the bible is false also. That means if some of you were in the days of paul you will still say the same. The things of the spirit (the things and miracle which Jesus can perform in the life of someone)is foolish in the eyes of those heading to destruction, so many people will be surprise on the last day, because that is when you will know the truth and by then it will be too late, he who have an eye to read let him read and understand what the spirit is saying to the heart
don't be deceived by the story...

The church paid him to narrate such an untrue cooked up story

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by IYANGBALI: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
shejane: Only a blind man stil belv dat islam is a religion, is nt nd wil nev be
gbam

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by mu2sa2: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
chuqudy: I am a Christian but this story does not look real but if it is real that means Boko Harams are not Muslims but a witchcraft society that use koran just like some witchcraft societies in the name of churches today.
Thank u. it is a concocted story. Why must they lie to lure the gullible to their fold. All these a thousand & one denominations na wa for them! From fabricating miracles they are porting to cooking convertion fairy tale. falsehood upon falsehood equals to falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
This,
is,
Suuuuper stooory ..... story

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by abduldope(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
how this 1 tk affect price of garri 4 mrkt
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
nawa... y do some xtians like cooking up stories to promote there religion, just wondering!

...very common on FB also.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by ibnzubair(m): 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
How can someone who was trained to hunt down christians have a christian barber friend
The story is pointless, as well as baseless.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by yusluv1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
Dis man is an hypocrite,just telling lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir / Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed / Top Officers, Troops Abandon ‘war’ For Fish, Livestock Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.