Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place (1174 Views)

This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by bdg4success: 9:17am On Aug 10, 2013
Me and my wife to be dated for six month, we discover that we are good 4 each other to become husband and wife.I gave her promise ring with a lot of promise from her that she will always use the any were she goes to. After some weeks she started behaving strange with a lot of call from guys but she always telling me to trust her, and i do. i later discover that she has drop my Ring into were she can't specify. It baffles me too mush that i don't know What to do and i really love cos i we've agree to marry as an husband and wife. please friends I'm confused what should i do. i need your advice.
Re: My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by 190: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2013
grin grin grin

demand for the ring back she'l produce it

she only hid the ring, she doesnt love you trust me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by amanda2013(f): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2013
she doesnt love u period.
Re: My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by bdg4success: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2013
should i leave her. but what confused me is that she promise me that it will not repeat it itself again, and that she's ready to change and also ready to do my wish, with a lot of apology. please what should i do
Re: My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by 190: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2013
bdg4success: should i leave her. but what confused me is that she promise me that it will not repeat it itself again, and that she's ready to change and also ready to do my wish, with a lot of apology. please what should i do

Mr man before u die from hard labour
I would advice you to leave her today today
dont even wait till sunday before u leave her
she hid that ring because she simply do not want other males/toasters/wooers in her life
to know shes taken, its a clear cut case of simply eating her cake and still wanting it
My bro leave that girl/woman now if you want your life to simply be better

who looses a ring when all ladies are dying to have a ring these days angry

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2013
190:

Mr man before u die from hard labour
I would advice you to leave her today today
dont even wait till sunday before u leave her
she hid that ring because she simply do not want other males/toasters/wooers in her life
to know shes taken, its a clear cut case of simply eating her cake and still wanting it
My bro leave that girl/woman now if you want your life to simply be better

who looses a ring when all ladies are dying to have a ring these days angry
Why are you trying to break up a happy home===>Hater
Re: My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by 190: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2013
spongeback:
Why are you trying to break up a happy home===>Hater

which happy home
what wife looses a ring
and btw did he even say they r married

my friend clear road make i see front jor angry angry
Re: My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by xynerise: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2013
Promise ring? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 10, 2013
190:

which happy home
what wife looses a ring
and btw did he even say they r married

my friend clear road make i see front jor angry angry
angry
Re: My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by 190: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2013
spongeback:
angry

shocked ---> angry angry
Re: My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2013
190:

shocked ---> angry angry
undecided (•) (•) =====>( | )======> angry grin angry
Re: My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by haitto99(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
190 is right
Re: My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by Forzap: 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lol,wich wan be promise ring?chai NL neva a dull moment
Re: My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
Is promise ring the same thing as engagement ring?
If it's an engagement ring that's different.and in which case you must have done the traditional introduction and bride price before expecting her to wear a ring which announces TAKEN to the whole world
Pls ladies be wise
Some dude comes from nowhere with a cheap aboki ring and places it on your finger while not ready to marry you immediately.using the ring as an excuse to exercise dominance over you.do u know how many other babes are wearing 'promise' ring for him?that's a big No No.@OP if you are ready to marry her,go pay her bride price.then while your wedding plans are on going,she can confidently wear an engagement ring.if you're not ready to marry her yet,then leave her alone.her finger isn't a key holder.
What's a promise ring again?
Mtchew
Re: My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by Xplicit1(f): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
lorretta u: Is promise ring the same thing as engagement ring?
If it's an engagement ring that's different.and in which case you must have done the traditional introduction and bride price before expecting her to wear a ring which announces TAKEN to the whole world
Pls ladies be wise
Some dude comes from nowhere with a cheap aboki ring and places it on your finger while not ready to marry you immediately.using the ring as an excuse to exercise dominance over you.do u know how many other babes are wearing 'promise' ring for him?that's a big No No.@OP if you are ready to marry her,go pay her bride price.then while your wedding plans are on going,she can confidently wear an engagement ring.if you're not ready to marry her yet,then leave her alone.her finger isn't a key holder.
Mtchew

Seconded!!!!!

I appreciate ur reasonin faculty sister.

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by Princesszoe: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
lorretta u: Is promise ring the same thing as engagement ring?
Pls ladies be wise
Mtchew
I second this post too. God bless you. So OP you want to jilt her just because she lost the ring you gave her? Just because she lost a ring? Are you serious? Why not buy another cheap promise or whatever ring you called it as a replacement, then test her again to see if she will lose it?. Don't you think is possible for one to even misplace wedding rings talk more of "promise ring"? Is this a form of insecurity or absent of trust or even inability to be patient? Please my dear brother, marriage is a serious business and if you can call off an engagement just because your fiancee lost just a ring then you are not yet mature for marriage because the trials in marriage are much more bigger than mere losing of rings. You better go back and buckle your patience, tolerant, security and trust level up to a higher degree otherwise you will have yourself to blame on the long run.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
What do you expect in such relationship. U pple dated for just 6 months and u immediately concluded to get married just like that? Even a year is not enough to know the character of females of these days.
Re: My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by bdg4success: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
THANKS YOU PRINCESS, I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU ALL. THE IS IN MY CURT. I APPRECIATE YOUR VIEWS.
PRINCESS TALK IS WHAT PEOPLE TOLD ME TO DO. THANKS YOU ALL
Re: My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by Hexzy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
confusion
Re: My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
You're forcing a ring on her when you've not done anything To show she's your wife to be? Go do something for her head abeg. If you've done that, then you can justify your reasons for her dumping your ring.
Re: My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by segzicres(m): 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lol, the guy seems sincere na. why are you aldies attacking him? sad sad OP explain better did she "loss" the ring or hide it?
Re: My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 11, 2013
I dunno ur story and don't want to know ur story but U are a big LIMPOPO for this mumu thing u write here. She made u her maga for the nights of ur dating period. TO WHOM BRAIN IS GIVEN,SENSE IS EXPECTED SO THEREFORE YARA E NI BRAIN..
Re: My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by free2ryhme: 3:13am On Aug 11, 2013
bdg4success: Me and my wife to be dated for six month, we discover that we are good 4 each other to become husband and wife.I gave her promise ring with a lot of promise from her that she will always use the any were she goes to. After some weeks she started behaving strange with a lot of call from guys but she always telling me to trust her, and i do. i later discover that she has drop my Ring into were she can't specify. It baffles me too mush that i don't know What to do and i really love cos i we've agree to marry as an husband and wife. please friends I'm confused what should i do. i need your advice.

if someone can renegade on little promises like dis before you are married, you can imagine what might happen after you two gets married
Re: My Wife To Be Drop My Promise Ring In An Unknown Place by baaliyah(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2013
If you feel insecure or you can not cope with percieved infidelity drop her now and move on. How could u be so much in love in six months without exit plan. Your girl has a plan B. Be wise and pragmatic, u are the man, she should be the one jittery.

(1) (Reply)

419 Ladies On The Web / . / Who Cheat Most In A Relationship Male Or Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.