Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Is Heartbreak An Excuse For Wanting To Be A Single Mum? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Heartbreak An Excuse For Wanting To Be A Single Mum? (1189 Views)

What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats / Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Heartbreak An Excuse For Wanting To Be A Single Mum? by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2013
For some women, relationships are tedious, painful and heartbreaking. Whether you believe it or not, there are beautiful, God fearing, well mannered and cultured women who just don't have the luck of meeting good Men. Some ladies have to put up with the fact that some Men won't want anything to do with them once the "no sex before marriage" rule comes up. They are caught between spirituality and attachment.

As a result of this, is Single motherhood an option? Is it possible to fill up the Vacuum with motherhood either by adoption, IVF or any other means? Some women in this situations maybe like "lemme just have a child or two kid and spend my life taking care of them instead of putting up with the pain of heartbreak and hurt from a man". The pressure from Family makes it worse with comments like "you are not getting any younger", "when are you bringing home your boyfriend", "early marriage is the best", your family expects this because you are a beautiful, God fearing well mannered and cultured woman so therefore, you are a big catch for guys. But they are wrong about this, being all of these is not just enough, there are still wolves out there making it hard to have a decent man, talk more of a "fiance".
Is it crazy to want to be a single mother ,what are we to make of this?
Re: Is Heartbreak An Excuse For Wanting To Be A Single Mum? by Danhumprey: 10:02am On Dec 24, 2013
Do you find yourself in situation like this?
Re: Is Heartbreak An Excuse For Wanting To Be A Single Mum? by ednut1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
have been looking for ur kind of gal o. I neva see. op mk we hook up o hehehe
Re: Is Heartbreak An Excuse For Wanting To Be A Single Mum? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
Wetin make una feel say na me?
Re: Is Heartbreak An Excuse For Wanting To Be A Single Mum? by ednut1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
kennygee: Wetin make una feel say na me?
lmao sorry o. if no be u. kindly link us up na.
Re: Is Heartbreak An Excuse For Wanting To Be A Single Mum? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
Show urself, are u a wolf?
Re: Is Heartbreak An Excuse For Wanting To Be A Single Mum? by Danhumprey: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
kennygee: Show urself, are u a wolf?
Help a brother out na. grin
Re: Is Heartbreak An Excuse For Wanting To Be A Single Mum? by MrCork: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
..97% of females in London are single mum anyways.......only 2% of them are light skin though angry
Re: Is Heartbreak An Excuse For Wanting To Be A Single Mum? by jaybee3(m): 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..97% of females in London are single mum anyways.......only 2% of them are light skin though angry
You have started trolling again ba?

post on topic or expect a very long ban
Re: Is Heartbreak An Excuse For Wanting To Be A Single Mum? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
jay bee:

You people will not Kill me o. grin
Re: Is Heartbreak An Excuse For Wanting To Be A Single Mum? by MrCork: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
jay bee:

..wot did I do? undecided
Re: Is Heartbreak An Excuse For Wanting To Be A Single Mum? by yinkeys(m): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
@kennygee funny enough it's d same for both men & women. The funny thing is that ud notice if a mans playing u. But compared to some cute & angel looking females who r deceptive ( green snakes )
Re: Is Heartbreak An Excuse For Wanting To Be A Single Mum? by vizkiz: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..wot did I do? undecided

i smell fear grin tongue
Re: Is Heartbreak An Excuse For Wanting To Be A Single Mum? by MrCork: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
vizkiz:

i smell fear grin tongue

angry
Re: Is Heartbreak An Excuse For Wanting To Be A Single Mum? by Enegod(m): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
grin
Re: Is Heartbreak An Excuse For Wanting To Be A Single Mum? by davidif: 9:38am On Aug 21, 2014
What kind of a horrible topic is this? Really, so not finding the right person is now grounds to having children out of wedlock? Na wa o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Heartbreak An Excuse For Wanting To Be A Single Mum? by kennynelcon(m): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
embarassed yes
Re: Is Heartbreak An Excuse For Wanting To Be A Single Mum? by Youngpo413: 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
Danhumprey:
Do you find yourself in situation like this?
good question

(1) (Reply)

Signs A Man Is Serious About You / One Thing You Admire In A Lady / Must A Man Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.