Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,906 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid (1955 Views)

The Woman In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies-man Cries Out / Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies / See How A Girl In My Compound Decide To Seduce All Passer-bys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by nebz(m): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2008
hello
i had a little problem which is causing me some kind ache i tried all i could but it seen it not working in my way please i need advise from follow nigerians
it all started when i move into a new apartment unfortunately i was the only guy there the landlord rented tthe rest of the apartment to female students i was like it alright not until i found out that the are like not going my way you wont believe that after living with them for six month i have not yet got onre laid out five girls.please what do you guys think is the cause of this?. i want you to please tell me how to go about ayleast getting two or three of them laid before the leae the compuond please
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by ayeesha: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2008
can you try to be a bit more coherent?
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by superboi(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2008
are sure you got de koko at all? .
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by superboi(m): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2008
ayeesha nice pics on your profile
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by Alapomeji1: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2008
is that the reason y u rented the place in the first place?

until i found out that the are like not going my way you wont  believe that after  living with them  for six month i have not yet got onre laid out five girls

Maybe because you're a wowo guy! am i rit? grin You r just not a serious person at all, so all u think about is how to get your neighbour laid abi? it wil not work for you. Amen.

i want you to please tell me how to go about ayleast getting two or three of them laid before the leae the compuond please

ok do this: walk up to anyone of them u want first and tell her u want to get her laid, simple u will get her laid  grin it works, its called ''CONFIDENCE n GUTS'' .

oloshi oni ra nu. tongue
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by tolandluv(f): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2008
oniranu ni bobo yii sha
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by oYaTo(m): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2008
jobless goat, na wetin u suppose dey use ur lifecycle plan b dat?

Alainise omo
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2008
buahahahahaha
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by Alapomeji1: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2008
oniranu ni oloribobo yii sha

exactly!!!
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2008
Ok dun u think its becos ur english is so annoyingly boring and not understandable. Lets forget the fact that you are ugly, which is even one of the reasons girls wouldn't even want u to come close to them, How clean is your room? Cos i bet u even come out with your underwear and dry chest outside in the morning and looking like an ABOKI.

get a life and tell the administrator to ban and delete you from here, it would help alot.

think about it.
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by Alapomeji1: 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2008
Alaini[b]kan[/b]se omo

exactly again!
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by shylladear(f): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2008
Nawa oh! shocked make una sofri they yab the guy now its a free world he only posted a topic he didnt ask u guys to yab him.

@nebz but nawa 4 u sef in stead of make u dey think of ur future u dey there dey think of how u go take poke girl.
u had better start thinking of something good to do with urself.
(its only an advice not an insult) cheesy
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by krama(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2008
Na wa oooo, why don't someone move this thread to the jokes section grin grin grin
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by replenish(f): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2008
emmeno:

Ok dun u think its because your english is so annoyingly boring and not understandable. Lets forget the fact that you are ugly, which is even one of the reasons girls wouldn't even want u to come close to them, How clean is your room? Cos i bet u even come out with your underwear and dry chest outside in the morning and looking like an ABOKI.

get a life and tell the administrator to ban and delete you from here, it would help alot.

think about it.

Guess all have been said
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by drwhopl(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2008
hey replenish are u there?
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by buzyDiva(f): 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2008
and una talk say no sex starved he-goats on this forums?? angry
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by sistajay(f): 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2008
@ poster

Learn to control the beast between your legs, go find yourself a woman to have a meaningful relationship with.
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by tkb417(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2008
so u dont have a babe to help u?
go look for harlots hombre
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2008
oYaTo:

jobless goat, na wetin u suppose dey use your lifecycle plan b that?

Alainise omo
toland luv:

oniranu ni bobo yii sha

lmao!! grin cheesy
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by tkb417(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2008
@T
sent u offlines
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by frank316(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2008
O boy, i understand you sha,
but instead of trying to sleep with your compund girls, why dont you concentrate on trying to track down their friends

just get freeindly with them and let them know you better,
weather you are ugly or not, is not the reason u havnt sleep with them. it is usually very difficult to have affair with ur compound chiks, execpt they are the ones attracted to you.

try this also, learn to bring girls, different types home, let them see u as an activity guy before you know it they will unconciously come around u
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2008
tkb417:

@T
sent u offlines
Oh, lol, am not signed in. . give me a minute
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by ariblaze(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2008
what a laugh,

ok cept you are tom cruise, denzel or people in that league forget about getting down with the whole of em

now, you can get close to one and present yourself properly

maybe just maybe

but remember she lives in your house

you can shit where u eat, no more bringing chicks home
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by Abbygyal(f): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2008
poster
i cant believe u made a thread coz u want to do does silly things
i wont call u oniranu oo but pls i think u ve other things to thing about. You are so jobless, just think of it na, common sense if ur sister was dere and another guy was asking for advice to lay with her wat would u say? get a life joh!!!!!!
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by Moyola(f): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2008
@ Poster
did they juzz call you oniranu,,,,,,,,,,,u r more dan dat broz,,,,,,,,,oniranu, onirase, alainikanse, olojukokoro,,,,,,,,all u planning is hw 2 gt 'em laid abi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anu re se mii lopolopo. Beta quit such thinking n get a proper life!
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by Igho2(f): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2008
If d way u write is the way u sound, really am not surprised.
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by nebz(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2008
people wey abuse me go run down one afta d oda. i only said wat my problem is and i sought advic 4rm dose dat are gud in dat kinda game. com 2 tink of it, wat culd be mor worst dan bein exposed 2 food, and u cant eat even wen u'r hungry. if u av any posible solution 2 my problem, help me & if u dnt ave, just sit back & watch. cool cool cool
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by Alapomeji1: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2008
people wey abuse me go run down one after d oda. i only said what my problem is and i sought advic from dose that are good in that kind of game. com 2 think of it, what culd be mor worst dan bein exposed 2 food, and u can't eat even when u'r hungry. if u av any posible solution 2 my problem, help me & if u dnt ave, just sit back & watch.   

so u still ve dat tot in ur mind abi? after all dis advise.

very glaring u cant n wont learn. so u think we are d ones to rundown, no way guy! we go dey go loke loke  grin, except if we all wish u bad in the fist instance.

u will surely rundown! tongue
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by presido1: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2008
Since u leave in the same place try go pip when one of them is taking her shower, by so doing you have accomplished about 50% of the task.
How u see am dude.
Ewu awusa
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by Abbygyal(f): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2008
Alapo meji:

so u still ve that tot in your mind abi? after all this advise.

very glaring u can't n wont learn. so u think we are d ones to rundown, no way guy! we go dey go loke loke grin, except if we all wish u bad in the fist instance.

u will surely rundown! tongue
lol
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by OscarJ1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2008
Boy Boy Boy - whats the house number and street address? You obviously is a slacker - not one out of five - in six months? In six months I would have laid all the five, their friends, their sisters and if their Mum visits - their Mum as well.

r u nut! common man be reasonble
Re: How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid by yemivictor: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2008
LOL @ OP!

But really, frank 3.16 has given all the advice i wanted to share!!

It was like he took those words right out of my mouth!!!

Atimes, one may have to use the "shadow method" to get a babe(s)! grin

But the question is: are you even eligible!? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

To All Ladies Who Are Not Single / Aren't You Tired? / Virgins Or Non-virgins, Who Will Be More Faithful As A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.