Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

My Ex Wants Me Back What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Me Back What Should I Do (1358 Views)

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Wants Me Back What Should I Do by IAMBREEZY: 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
I've ne'er been in this kind of situation before,i can't love 2 women together i'm a bit confused,
my ex cheated on me when i was still with her then i terminated the relationship,
now she wants me back,she saids if i don't agree she will break my recent relationship and i don't want to
i just need genuine advice from u guys,cuz if anything happens to my recent gf i will do something crazy to her...
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back What Should I Do by haitto99(m): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
dude if u love ur current gf enough,just tell her everything
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back What Should I Do by IAMBREEZY: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
^^^
thanks man i think that's what i'll do.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back What Should I Do by sKeetz(m): 2:30am On Aug 12, 2013
Give me her digits....I will love to talk to her. wink
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back What Should I Do by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 12, 2013
sKeetz: Give me her digits....I will love to talk to her. wink

If you just want sex why not go find asewo?
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back What Should I Do by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 12, 2013
Organise a welcome party
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back What Should I Do by Exponental(m): 6:10am On Aug 12, 2013
IAMBREEZY: I've ne'er been in this kind of situation before,i can't love 2 women together i'm a bit confused,
my ex cheated on me when i was still with her then i terminated the relationship,
now she wants me back,she saids if i don't agree she will break my recent relationship and i don't want to

i just need genuine advice from u guys,cuz if anything happens to my recent gf i will do something crazy to her... [/quote]
@bolded, do u have a skeleton in ur cupboard?
If no....... Tell her to go to hell
if yes...... Plead with her, negotiate n use condom if she insists on sex but never let her attempt to blackmail u.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back What Should I Do by Airforce1(m): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2013
Take one serious and play with the other..

Or or or, skeets is single and available. U could match make him with the former and continue your relationship with the later.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2013
Na gurl they make u shake lyk dis..tell ur current gf everyfin,xo dat if ur ex tells ha anyfin,she wudn't b heartbroken or suprised
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back What Should I Do by Dubemkelly(m): 9:29am On Aug 12, 2013
Exs r things of d past n shud b thrown in2 d trash bin, she more or less has sth 2 influence ur presnt r/ship,evrybody has an ex n its as a rzlt of non compatibility...Flow wiv yhu current n let d ex wallow in jealous 4 all yhu care.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back What Should I Do by Niyi47(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dude don't be confused make sure you tell ur present gf everything and the most important thing make sure you don't have anything to do with your ex again.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back What Should I Do by IAMBREEZY: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
@skeets[/b]sorry i don't have her contact anylonger.
[b]@smothly
welcome party for what i don't comprehend
[b]@exponental[/b]nope i don't hv any skelenton in my cupboard,i don't wanna be unfaithful to my recent girlfriend cuz i promise i will ne'er hurt her feelings,thanks for the advice sha
[b]@Airforce1[/]am not a playboy o,i'm not that kind of guy am the faithful type,thanks for the advice sha
[b]@Herbosede[/]lol no be like so o,u knw when things comes up unfurtunately like this it's extremely complicated,and moreover it's my first time experiencing such so how man go do.
[b]@Dubemkelly[/]i agree with u man thanks
for the advice.
[b]@Niyi47[/]thanks i don't knw maybe love is by force,i already told her point blank that i ain't interested,buh she won't listen
atleast am not the only man in this earth why can't she look for someone else.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back What Should I Do by sKeetz(m): 12:32am On Aug 13, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

If you just want sex why not go find asewo?

angry
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 13, 2013
sKeetz:

angry

You mad bro? tongue
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back What Should I Do by sKeetz(m): 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

You mad bro? tongue

embarassed
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back What Should I Do by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 14, 2013
sKeetz:

embarassed

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys Wld You Have Forgiven Winnie Mandela If You Were Mandela? / I've Changed My Mind! / Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.