Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,611 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka (41787 Views)

Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Youth Stone Ribadu's Convoy In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Neaman(m): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
APC was his crime.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
good for them ,let them continue to sink their own ship...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by lateef4me(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
If this is true,he should not even bother contesting !
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Vallyleroy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
them no see shit stone'am? He got served....
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by luvinhubby(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
kasiem: Where is bushwailo that told us that 99 percent of anambra peeps are behind this dwarf?
And his colleague bensonn
Ngige done with, next in line is Owelle and that his tanker of a wife angry

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by texaco1: 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
lateef4me: If this is true,he should not even bother contesting !
let him call tinubu and buhari to help him , grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by collynzo2(m): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
They should have pelted him with his favourite Amala mixed with palm oil.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by luvinhubby(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
He who has ear let him hear, SOLUDONOMICS HURRICANE IS BLOWING IN ANAMBRA. grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Onlytruth(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
LOL, our people are speaking loud and clear. A word is enough for the wise.
We say a huge NO to turncoats in Igboland.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Monimatic(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
APC is Dead on Arrival(DOA) in Anambra and South East Nigeria!!!!

Nigige,Rochas can not deliver the South Eastern Votes for APC, their popularity is diminishing every day.
Tinubu, Buhari, IBB, Northern Governors are fighting a lost battle in the South East, which is a safe heaven for GEJ votes in 2015.
Hate it or Love it.
PDP or APGA or LP will win the Anambra Governorship election later this year. APC will experience the same kind of defeat they expereinced in ondo state.
And if Nigige should bring Tinubu, fashola, buhari. down to Anambra during his campaign, expect more stonings, and expect the margin of his defeat to increase and expect his popularity to plunge further, cos we all know an average igbo man at the moment sees Tinubu, Fashola and Buhari as an enemy to the igbo race, they would reject Tinubu propaganda,lies and conspiracies like they rejected him during the ondo state governorship election.
HATE IT OR LOVE, NGIGE, APC and the North have already lost the south east(igbo) votes even before the Anambra Governorship election later this year and the Presidential election in 2015!!!

16 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nebeuwa(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
Igbos should ask Okorocha about how he feels about this deportation saga.

Is he standing with Fashola or the Ndigbo? angry

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
We have even had some of these efulefu on nairaland insulting their father and mother not ndiigbo. Slaves.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Youngzedd(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
Tundeolaniyi: As a yoruba in okoro land, I think Ngige should forget this election. He should hold fashola responsible for his failure in the election. The mood of people I have seen here in Onitsha is not so good for Ngige to fly this time.

Initially I have dusted my voters card to vote for Ngige but, because of his reaction towards ndi Igbo. It will go for Soludo solution.

Ngige should forget the election because he will lose it.

APC just messed him up.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Ogojohn(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
When has rented crowd now become the mouth piece of Anambrarians. It is obvious that some hands are at work but they will fail. Annie okonkwo and NGIGE who is an old man. Even the report is not logical. The same man supporting Annie okonkwo is also calling for Uba and other pdp candidate.
Seems another rented crowd is now at work trying to destroy ANAMBRA state again.
The line of battle is now drawn.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by kasiem(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
One day we will see joe igbokwe contesting for governor in anambra

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by tankoemmanuel(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
We all know that Igbos have high sense but lack common sense. I know my people very well. We are very stupid! Very very stupid! And we behave like we don't have brains. Those people that disrupted Ngige from declaring his intention to run the governorship were monetarily induced by some people to do so. Ask them very well and they will tell you the real reason behind their actions. They are just using the Igbo destitutes deportation saga as cover-up. Don't be deceived. Just listen to those fools who stoned Ngige. They said that one of their reasons for being that disruptive was because they want Ngige to face his business in the Senate and give other 'credible' candidates a chance! And who are those credible candidates, if I may ask? Annie Okonkwo? An SSCE holder? What does he know? Please, we wouldn't like a situation where at the end of the day we begin to feel that we have more sense than our Governor, as we have been feeling since Peter Obi's assumption to office. Haba! The foolish, stupid, inane, good-for-nothing, god-forsaken youths did not even mention Prof. Soludo, the only man you can compare with Ngige among all those politicians. Those idiotic youths should be careful. And Ngige should be careful too. One thing he should have known by now is that you don't tell the truth to people who don't value the importance of it. He should have kept silent, knowing that Igbos are not critical, only sentimental, gullible and conceited lots.

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by canalily(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
cry heh! ! Ngiga abi na Ngege, didn't u read the hand writing on their faces b4 going? Be careful o o o! shocked ! I don tok am. Next time na ova 9t agidi nd ogi they wil use on u.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
Soludo for Governor

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hmnnnn.....
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by GenOrumov: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
This action is not enough to guage the feelings of people. Like its only this group of touts that will vote on election day. Ngige, ride on.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by agbameta: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
tankoemmanuel: One thing he should have known by now is that you don't tell the truth to people who don't value the importance of it. He should have kept silent, knowing that Igbos are not critical, only sentimental, gullible and conceited lots.

Very unfortunate.

Props for your post...
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
[s]
tankoemmanuel: We all know that Igbos have high sense but lack common sense. I know my people very well. We are very stupid! Very very stupid! And we behave like we don't have brains. Those people that disrupted Ngige from declaring his intention to run the governorship were monetarily induced by some people to do so. Ask them very well and they will tell you the real reason behind their actions. They are just using the Igbo destitutes deportation saga as cover-up. Don't be deceived. Just listen to those fools who stoned Ngige. They said that one of their reasons for being that disruptive was because they want Ngige to face his business in the Senate and give other 'credible' candidates a chance! And who are those credible candidates, if I may ask? Annie Okonkwo? An SSCE holder? What does he know? Please, we wouldn't like a situation where at the end of the day we begin to feel that we have more sense than our Governor, as we have been feeling since Peter Obi's assumption to office. Haba! The foolish, stupid, inane, good-for-nothing, god-forsaken youths did not even mention Prof. Soludo, the only man you can compare with Ngige among all those politicians. Those idiotic youths should be careful. And Ngige should be careful too. One thing he should have known by now is that you don't tell the truth to people who don't value the importance of it. He should have kept silent, knowing that Igbos are not critical, only sentimental, gullible and conceited lots.
[/s]
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.. Too much of amala and red oil soup is unhealthy, if you doubt me see your doctor.

16 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by agbameta: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
Gen. Orumov:
This action is not enough to guage the feelings of people. Like its only this group of touts that will vote on election day. Ngige, ride on.

Abio, Thugs don't vote and the NL loud mouths are going to be on NL on election day spewing their usual trash..
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by wellmax(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
Rented crowd! For all I care, Anambra can choose to remain backward and allow some politicians work on their emotions. Reject APC, for sentimental reasons, but know this; APGA will soon go the way of PPA( a subsidiary of PDP)
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Everking(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
Jst d beginning
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nightshift(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
It shows that Ndigbo are becoming politically savvy by openly displaying their disdain for an anti-poor party of Fashola's elitist leaning.

What Fashola did is comparable to Mitt Romney's 47% blunder. Nigerians must resist elitist capitalists with the heart of devil!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by mike404(m): 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
NDI IGBO TURU ILU SI NA "OCHURU ONWE YA NA UGBO ASIKWALA NA UGBO ELOGHI YA. NWUDE NWAOGWUGWU (NGIGE) ACHUOLA ONWE YA NA UGBO

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by agbameta: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.. Too much of amala and red oil soup is unhealthy, if you doubt me see your doctor.

Too much Akpu and oyel ogbono ain't good for you and your mental health either..

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Reelsteel: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
tankoemmanuel: We all know that Igbos have high sense but lack common sense. I know my people very well. We are very stupid! Very very stupid! And we behave like we don't have brains. Those people that disrupted Ngige from declaring his intention to run the governorship were monetarily induced by some people to do so. Ask them very well and they will tell you the real reason behind their actions. They are just using the Igbo destitutes deportation saga as cover-up. Don't be deceived. Just listen to those fools who stoned Ngige. They said that one of their reasons for being that disruptive was because they want Ngige to face his business in the Senate and give other 'credible' candidates a chance! And who are those credible candidates, if I may ask? Annie Okonkwo? An SSCE holder? What does he know? Please, we wouldn't like a situation where at the end of the day we begin to feel that we have more sense than our Governor, as we have been feeling since Peter Obi's assumption to office. Haba! The foolish, stupid, inane, good-for-nothing, god-forsaken youths did not even mention Prof. Soludo, the only man you can compare with Ngige among all those politicians. Those idiotic youths should be careful. And Ngige should be careful too. One thing he should have known by now is that you don't tell the truth to people who don't value the importance of it. He should have kept silent, knowing that Igbos are not critical, only sentimental, gullible and conceited lots.

Tanko, I bu onye ara

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by omiobo: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
God owns the heart of people and He owns tomorrow. As for me,I can't write Ngige off. He is still my favourite candidate for Anambra.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by gramci: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ngige is finished politically, Anambarians wont tolerate treachery of any-kind.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ferdsmart(m): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
abbeylincon: If u reject Ngige's selfless service this time, on flimsy reasons, then Ngige shud jus wait till 2015 wen APC Wíℓℓ make him Minister of Health! Ngige would have bn your Messiah,I was passing thru Onitsha wen I stop over on my way to Aba, I felt sorry for that state, no single tarred major street road! Too bad! Ngige leave them to remain backward all in the name of APC,wit or without u, APC has come to stay, only Kano state is more than the entire east in terms of population, so wot re we sayin? Why d braggin?
... Incoherent sentence. What brought Kano state issue to this thread? Hausa Mallam

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Buhari Wins In Sokoto - The Nation / Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.