Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka (41792 Views)

Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Youth Stone Ribadu's Convoy In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lol U mixed up d pictures of south south(of cos u can see the militants there)and pics of d Anambra gov addressing the flood victims but sorry dear cuz the 1st pics of d mud house is not Anambra! Try again tongue aside Lagos whr else in yeroba land is developed?we all know ur villages are forest,u all live in lagos and Ibadan! Fooooooooooool
bashy_demy: More

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
Don't blame him,its how yerobas speak, they dnt knw d diff btwn present and past tense! U need to hear some of d yeroba corpers speak,u will b so disappointed coupled with their ugly faces grin.
They laugh at Igbos that have accent as if others dont have but theirs is so thick and unpleasant to d ears!
Bash-demy pls come and enrol in our MDGs adult education class,its free!

#1-stunner:
@bashy_demy plss stop disgracing urself and go bck to schl haba y u murdering english lyk dz naa!! Wonder d kinna pry schl u attended jelosimi definately(bad foundation)! Tufiakwa ihe ojoooh

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ketoprofen(m): 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
nigger009: Mr. Cocoanut head, there are IMPORTERS AND TRADERS OF FAKE AND EXPIRED DRUGS, DRUG PUSHERS, 419 AND FRAUDSTERS everywhere even in US, talk of your back yard, they are there. But one thing I want to add because u did not do your research well is that, we also have so many in education, science, technology, manufacturing, sports, entertainment and in many other sectors unlike your Yoruba. We always out number you!
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Jomark(m): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
So, this is how Nigerians can lie. My friend was at the gathering and he said that everybody was hailing Ngige. He laughed when he saw this post. Though he is not a supporter of Ngige
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ketoprofen(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
peppy luv: Lol U mixed up d pictures of south south(of cos u can see the militants there)and pics of d Anambra gov addressing the flood victims but sorry dear cuz the 1st pics of d mud house is not Anambra! Try again tongue aside Lagos whr else in yeroba land is developed?we all know ur villages are forest,u all live in lagos and Ibadan! Fooooooooooool

ibadan kwa?!

Dat one is a slum, even some villages are beta dan d place Those yorubas are not sharp at all. Imagine a region close to Lagos contesting with d north in both indigenous human and regional attainments.
Remove non yoruba and govtal ventures from SW, chai, that place is crap.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by OneNaira6: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
I don't get it. if Anambra peeps say they do not want ngige, why are Yoruba trying to force it on them? hmmm ooo. it's the rivers state situation all over again. una don't like being attack but una constantly get involved with local business of state yet una wonder why the indigieous of the state insult una.

Anyway, I'm proud of Anambra. Ngige is a goodman but sell outs like him can rule anyone else beside igbo

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
peppy luv: Don't blame him,its how yerobas speak, they dnt knw d diff btwn present and past tense! U need to hear some of d yeroba corpers speak,u will b so disappointed coupled with their ugly faces grin.
They laugh at Igbos that have accent as if others dont have but theirs is so thick and unpleasant to d ears!
Bash-demy pls come and enrol in our MDGs adult education class,its free!

Nne, allow them to continue living in fool paradise, it long i walked over this thread, yorubas are dull to compete with in all ramification of life.. YES I SAID COWARDICE REGION ARE DULL.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
Sunnynwa: The ldiot bashy_demmy was viewing this topic a couple of minutes ago and I thought he'd comment. I'm waiting for him to make another comment here so I can finish him up this morning.
Oga sorry i have alot of work to do, You think i will just sit here and started arguing with you ewu.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
peppy luv: Lol U mixed up d pictures of south south(of cos u can see the militants there)and pics of d Anambra gov addressing the flood victims but sorry dear cuz the 1st pics of d mud house is not Anambra! Try again tongue aside Lagos whr else in yeroba land is developed?we all know ur villages are forest,u all live in lagos and Ibadan! Fooooooooooool
hahaha this is just the joke of the century, Anambra is undevelop village no wonder that have polling unit inside Evil forest. hahah
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by igboboy1(m): 8:37am On Aug 13, 2013
bashy_demy: hahaha this is just the joke of the century, Anambra is undevelop village no wonder that have polling unit inside Evil forest. hahah

have you seen the olodowa village of Akure? i think you would call Anambra BAM once you see the bush forest of Akure...
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bushwailo: 11:02am On Aug 13, 2013
Jomark: So, this is how Nigerians can lie. My friend was at the gathering and he said that everybody was hailing Ngige. He laughed when he saw this post. Though he is not a supporter of Ngige
https://www.nairaland.com/1395363/ngige-youth-stoning-story-fabricated
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
igbo boy:

have you seen the olodowa village of Akure? i think you would call Anambra BAM once you see the bush forest of Akure...
Am not disputing you about having forest in a state, Sure there will be a forest even in developed countries we still have forest. But what am talking about is Evil forest and having polling unit in an evil shows how develop Anambra is. hahahhaaaahhaaa grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by olawalemanog: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
KenGali:
Please appreciate your own contribution. Make Ngige your Lagos State Governor!
Teach Igbos a lesson by nominating and voting Ngige as the Governor of Lagos State!
Start the Campaign now!
But how is that possible? Oya, pls when next you see him, you may severe his head from his body. It seems the only thing you guys are good at is rant without making any sense. This is becoming an attitude and i think someone should call you to order.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by agbameta: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sunny_bobo: I hope you know that the Igbos make up 45% of the voters register in Lagos state. Go figure mate.

Funny enough, this 45% doesn't reflect anything across the board in Lagos state, not in the state civil service, not in academia, not in entertainment, not in food and culture, not in politics, not in political power and structure, not in any damn thing but petty trading primarily in a few Lagos slums like ajegunle, alaba and orile and of course, in your dreams and delusions..

grin grin
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
Grandpa Stop foooooooling ursef,at ur age u shud be doin somtin with ur miserable life than comin on nl to rant like a kid,well I dnt expect much from a yeroba lazy a5s like u undecided.
Atleast we see how devilish and fetish ur pple are from the way u live and ur movies exposes a lot of it!,cowards and back stabbers!
bashy_demy: Am not disputing you about having forest in a state, Sure there will be a forest even in developed countries we still have forest. But what am talking about is Evil forest and having polling unit in an evil shows how develop Anambra is. hahahhaaaahhaaa grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
Peppy ada igbo I de feel u
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nwanne mmadu! Ke kwa nu?
chukwudi44: Peppy ada igbo I de feel u

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by nyilins: 11:18am On Aug 14, 2013
quote author=Broken TV]
nobody ruined his ambition for him, he himself ruined it.[/quote]its a LIE BIG LIE
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by cjrane: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
There are always those who voluntarily work for the enemy of their people in order to be treated better or be given some power over their people.
During the slavery days,it was called the "House Nigger" vs. the "Farm Nigger".
During the Holocaust it was the Jewish "Capos" working with the Gestapo to arrest and gas other Jews to death.

In Nigeria it is the Ngiges and Roaches vs. Ndigbo.

The common thing that happened to all those traitors of their people in history was that they were met with exactly the same fate as their people after being used! In other words, after Ngige and Roaches have been used to scuttle igbo interests and divide their votes, their users will suddenly remember they are also "Igbo" and deserve the same nasty treatment the people they betrayed got. grin

It's just a fact of history.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by alexchiny: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
peppy luv: Nwanne mmadu! Ke kwa nu?

Ada Igbo!! Jisie ike nne! Rapu ndi efulefu a.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by nigger009(m): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
agbameta:

Funny enough, this 45% doesn't reflect anything across the board in Lagos state, not in the state civil service, not in academia, not in entertainment, not in food and culture, not in politics, not in political power and structure, not in any damn thing but petty trading primarily in a few Lagos slums like ajegunle, alaba and orile and of course, in your dreams and delusions..

grin grin
amu gi there
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by sadeeqhong: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
i feel the fact that some people give everything ethno religious meaning in this country is bad WHAT IS the LINK between APC BUHARI and TINIBU its a shame to you who are always very sentimental.[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years / "I Am Here In Nigeria, My Beloved Obidients Come And Get Me" - Reno Omokri / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.